Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

1 wanna loose a lot of weight really fast, i havent eaten in a 9dayz weight nots going fast enough i'm 14 help

My mom tells me I'm fat and lazy...?
I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs, but I carry my weight well... Is this okay of her?...

What the hell am I supposed to do????? SOS!!! please help ppl?
hey! I'm 17. I'm so sick and tired of the damn diet and all the exercise. I eat very little low calorie vegetarian food , do like 130 situps per day and someother work outs like leg ...

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

What are some good reasons to quit drinking soda?
I already decided I should quit drinking soda becouse it's not healthy, but it's hard to quit drinking it when it 's become a daily habit--I'm looking for some extra reasons to ...

If i go biking for an hour everyday will i lose weight?
even if i do eat a bit of junk ...

I need your honest opinion on my weight.?
i am 5'2" and 117 pounds. i am muscular on my legs and arms and sorta on my stomach. i try my best to get atleast 3 workouts every week, like dancing or riding my bike. i wear a size 5 in ...

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Jaclyn
Losing weight by not eating?
If I stop eating for about 3 weeks or 2. How much weight will I lose?

jacob s
u will DIE IF U DONT EAT R U CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackrebelloved
Rating
nothing probably. don't try it anyway, thats gay. do it the healthy way. if you really want to lose weight maintain a proper diet, eat really healthy, not a lot of carbs, and get a good work out. try swimming laps in the pool, running, hitting the gym. Lift light weights several times to built lean muscle. muscle builds a faster metabolism.

afho275402
You will probably lose some pounds, but I do NOT recommend this. Your body will go on survival mode and will store fat at every chance you get. So if you start not eating to lose weight, then when you do start eating, the weight will come back on and maybe even more than you started with. But if you stop eating you will eventually starve to death... Don't starve yourself to lose weight, try eating healthier foods, exercise, and eat better portions! =) Joining a weight loss forum is great too.

Daniel
Rating
dont do that you could die. and you will just gain it back. diet exercise and watch wat u eat

ilove nick
Rating
oh yea thats healthy. so like do u wanna like die cause this is one way

NANC3
Rating
Dont woryy about your weight chances you mite die but maybe exersize a bit eat a healthy diet dont eat fast that worked for me.

=]]]

ana_12794
Rating
Actually you could gain weight by living off of stored body fat.Its Very un-healthy and you could suffer from hair loss and serious heart and health complications.Loose weight the right way excercise wiht a buddy and buy cute work out clothes together! [2 weeks of no food is not the wat to go]

luvisu4ver
Rating
First off, are you seirous? That will really hurt your body. It'll store fat so you won't lose as much. You probally don't even need to lose any. If you don't eat then you'll have terrible headaches and you're vision will be super black-ish ( like not total but mostly black.)Just eat slowly and stop when your completly full. And if your hungry EAT.

Missie
u cant stop eating... u will become very sick, and could end up in the hospital. u need to eat in order to get vitamins, nutrients, and mostly u need food to eat

soccercg17
OMG ok i dont no the answer to ur question but if u wana loose weight u wouldn't stop eating just eat healthier and MAYBE a little less but not STOP!! good luck!

I_LOVE_DANNY_NORIEGA
Rating
Umm that is not healthy!
If you want to lose weight don't stop eating!
Eat healthier foods!
Fruits, Vegatables, Meat, Chicken without the skin, Fish!
And cut down on Trans Fats! Thats what it gonna make you gain weight!
I would also try excersing more! like go running every night!
I lost 3 pounds for running 3 days!!
And stay away from Pop and Candy and sugar and stuff!
Thats bad for you!

alka .
I do not know about the weight but surely you Will lose the grace from your face.Not eating is not an ideal exercise to lose weight but if taking liquids ,fruits,salads coupled with physical exercise would definitely help you reduce in 2 weeks itself.
Trust me,it has helped my sister-in -law

Sadie
Rating
Youll lose probaly around 15-20 lbs. But take it from someone with experience.. after three days of not eating your gunna feel really faint all the time. And your want to sleep all the time.You'll also probaly faint after 2 weeks.

TravelDucky
Realistically, probably 2-3 pounds a week. Just be careful you don't defeat yourself. If you take in TOO few calories, your body will go into 'survival mode'. You won't lose ANY weight, you'll just be really weak and prone to getting sick.

Picture your body as a fire that burns calories. You need to give that fire fuel to burn, or it's going to go out and not burn anything.

So...limit your fat and sugar intake, and try to stick to around 1000 calories a day. Concentrate on eating mainly lean meats, tuna, and veggies, and drinking LOTS of water. Try to exercise a little more than you currently do. Not because it burns a lot of calories..it doesn't...but because it raises your metabolism to burn more calories, and helps your body decide where to apply the calories it's taking in.

Next time, give yourself more than a couple weeks. Or (and here's a radical thought) just eat right and exercise all the time, and you'll never have to worry about weight again.

Miss Giggles
Rating
Not a good idea. Keep doing stuff like that and you'll end up with an eating disorder.

You will mess up your metabolism and you will gain weight since your body will hold onto calories because you tricked it into starving by not eating.

Candice B
If you would like to lose weight that's not the way to do it. If you through your body into a starvation mode your metabolism will really be messed up and you will then end up gaining more weight than what you started with. If I recall correctly if you have no fat intake in your body for it's either 10 or 14 days your organs will give out on you and you will die. There are much better ways that are still fast and safe to lose weight. if you want help please feel free to ask.

pualani95
You won't lose any. That's really really bad for you. You can DIE or really really hurt youself.

Cookidoughicecream
If you stop eating, your body will start storing more fat because it thinks you can't get to any food and need to save everything you have. Not eating isn't a good way to lose weight. Also, even if you plan to stop after a short while, you could get sort of addicted to it and won't be able to stop. It's dangerous to use it as a weight-loss program. I suggest you don't try it.

docjuke
Rating
First of all, you'll be endangering your life. Secondly, your metabolism will slow down because your body will think it is starving. Third, your body will start using muscle as fuel and storing the fat.

Ever see those swollen bellies on starving people who live in 3rd world countries? That could happen to you.

Kayla rae
Rating
if u wanna lose weight, eat healthy and exercise, but muscle weighs more than fat so u might game some muscle and lose some fat in the process so, dont freak out if u gain weight.

Giselina
Rating
Not eating will make you gain weight. Let me give you an example...use your imagination.
Our bodies work by consuming energy which for us is food. OK imagine that there is a little guy named metabolism in your stomach....when you eat, he is dancing and having a grand old time with the food you give it. He jumps and dances when the food goes down. Now, lets say you stop giving it his food....he is going to be sad and wonder what is going on. PLUS, your going to have to eat something, right? So you eat, let's say a chip, when it goes down, the little guy will get a hold of it and he doesn't want to let it go! He will hold on to it forever because he doesn't know when the next chip is coming! This is when that one chip will be stored as fat. Get it??? Want to lose weight? Eat more....like breakfast.

cabooseking
Rating
Don't even think about not eating. If you don't eat then you'll get sick by malnutrition. Then your kidneys might fail and other body organs. Remember your body needs nutritients.

sugar.spyce
It will lower you metabolism and your body will eventually break down you rmuscles for energy. Its temporary. After you start eating, you will gain more weight. So there is not net gain.
Eat about 5 small meals a day and do a lot of cardio. That should help you out.

mc26
If you starve yourself you will be very unhealthy and weak and probably grumpy. And as soon as you start eating again, you will gain all of the weight back and probably more. It's better to eat 5-6 light meals a day of healthy things. And try to stay away from pop other junk foods. It may take a while for you to lose wieght, each person is different. But if you are eating healthy, you will lose weight. You will see it a lot faster if you are exercising along with eathing healthy.

Mariah
Rating
You will die, please eat, don't starve yourself!

liveLAUGH ♥
Rating
um you can loose your life.. u need to eat

♥[Jonas]
Rating
Enought to die or end up in a mental hospital for a year or so.

thisistwilighttime
That is so stupid..
You'll just gain it back when you do start eating..
Just do it the healthy way, and it will stay off longer.

Bart
You can gain more by starving yourself. Your body will go into "survival mode" and it will store more fat.

Joy
You won't lose any weight.
You'll die.
One way you can lose weight is by eating healthy and excerising. ^^ Not eating is a no go.

Tricia Mae
Bad idea. You'll starve. Take those NurtiSystem things instead.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy