Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

1 wanna loose a lot of weight really fast, i havent eaten in a 9dayz weight nots going fast enough i'm 14 help

My mom tells me I'm fat and lazy...?
I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs, but I carry my weight well... Is this okay of her?...

What the hell am I supposed to do????? SOS!!! please help ppl?
hey! I'm 17. I'm so sick and tired of the damn diet and all the exercise. I eat very little low calorie vegetarian food , do like 130 situps per day and someother work outs like leg ...

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

What are some good reasons to quit drinking soda?
I already decided I should quit drinking soda becouse it's not healthy, but it's hard to quit drinking it when it 's become a daily habit--I'm looking for some extra reasons to ...

If i go biking for an hour everyday will i lose weight?
even if i do eat a bit of junk ...

I need your honest opinion on my weight.?
i am 5'2" and 117 pounds. i am muscular on my legs and arms and sorta on my stomach. i try my best to get atleast 3 workouts every week, like dancing or riding my bike. i wear a size 5 in ...

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

julie j
Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or no

abcdefghijk
there are many answers to this question on yahoo answers, i myself have asnwered a few of them. I'm not saying this to be annoying, i really think if you searched you can find good info.

scotchtape182
u should really take my advice......THE FAT SMASH DIET!!!!!

just by the book....gives you instructions.....WORKS GREAT!!!!

the 1st 9 days....."cleansing stage".......fruits,vegetables,brown rice yogurt and water!!!!!

Next stages you get to add meats, milk, ect.

On the first stage...i dropped 9 lbs... in 9 days with a lil exercise...

Courtney
Rating
Eating less + exercising more = the weight loss you want.
Don't be lazy and take pills, they hurt you in the long run.

Big Will
Rating
Drop the diet pills. Exercise and healthy eating is your answer. If you are just looking to loose weight try some low impact cardio workouts. Brisk walking or if you have a local gym try the cross trainer.... Good Luck and stick with it.....

The Count
Rating
Diet pills are a scam. Meet with your Doctor and come up with a plan. With a change in lifestyle and eating habits that work for YOU, the pounds can go away. You have a lot of life ahead of you. Let people accept and love you for what you are for now. Get more physically active, eat right and you CAN DO IT!

Good luck!

barbieQ
you will end up losing 10 pounds and gaining 15 i dont think they will help start jogging and watching what you eat excercise is the cure

samina650
Rating
whats your question exactly? If you're 15, you're still growing...do you really think diet pills are a healthy choice for you? Have you tried talking to your pediatrician or family doctor? Get a referral for a good nutritionist, eat healthy and perhaps a good work out regimen---do it safely.....the results will last much longer, and i think you will feel good about yourself.

☼ becki ☼
Diet pills don't work at all.
You could start going to a gym regularly and eat healthier foods.
I'm into the whole organic foods and they may be a bit on the pricey side, but the energy and weight you have is great.

gonzo_50
If diet pills really worked I would be out of a job.
In the long run they're not going to help you.
We need to work on a healthy diet. If your diabetic, or high blood pressure (if so please, leave the pills alone).
If you truly want help, e-mail me your details of what you do as far as eating and workout habits. I will help you, no charge I swear. I want people to succeed and be healthy, or I wouldn't do what I do. I swear you can lose the weight, but its hard work, you can do it

theladylooking
Rating
well guess what, when you stop the pills, you will be so hungry, that you will gain more weight then you lost, You have to eat foods with less calories, and exercise, stop eating high calorie foods, stop eating foods with oil in them, oil has 120 calories for just a tablespoon, thats a lot, eat fat free salad dressing. lots of vegetable and FRUIT, Fruit gives energy, and makes you lose weight.

kim b
Rating
Diet pills can cause other health problems so talk to your doctor first. Most important is what you put into your mouth, though. One of the best things you can do is drink 5 to 8 glasses of water each day. And that does NOT include flavored water or soda. Just plain old water. Avoid eating fried foods. Stick with baked or grilled instead. Eat lots of fresh fruit and veggies and take a good multivitamin. DON'T skip a single meal, especially breakfast. Try and have protein, carbohydrates and a bit of fruit or veggies at every meal. Getting the right amount of nutrients will help your body deal with fats and sugars more efficiently. Avoid anything with high fructose corn syrup as it blocks signals that tell you mind when your stomach is full. Don't eat junk food or large quantities right before bed since you won't have a chance to process your food well when you're asleep. A glass of milk or a banana are light enough and can help you sleep better. Exercise can help a lot if you take it at a pace that is enjoyable and comfortable for you. It's better to do a little every day than do too much and give up. Your friends can be supportive, too. Think of physical activities that you can do together and you won't feel so resistant to it. One last thing, stress can really hinder your weight management, so smile even when you don't feel like it, watch funny movies, schedule your school and chores so you have time for you as well, and do random acts of kindness. Always speak kindly to yourself and about yourself. You are your own best cheerleader. Good luck honey!

Seema R
Weight loss pills are widely advertised as a quick method to lose weight. These are food supplements and are not regulated by the FDA or any authority. They have severe side effects. Some weight loss pills may help you lose weight for a short time, but after a month or so, the body becomes immune to them. I found information on weight loss pills and their side effects at http://www.toloseweight.org/weightlosspill.html

iluv2dnc13
Rating
Plz don't take pills. They r NOT good for u. Instead just eat healthy, don't smoke or anything like that and exercise. It is hard to find a good exercise for hevier people and I know. If u have a public pool in your town you can jog in the pool. It is easy on your joints but still good for you,

boo!
No.

ms mystery
Rating
Ok notice how EVERYONE is saying that diet pills are bad? They are, so please dont use them. My advice is to adopt a healthier lifestyle. Go on walks in the evening or join a gym. Stay away from regular soda. A helpful way to control portions is to leave half or 1/4 of your meal on your plate. If your parents are the "eat all your food" type, then dont serve as much food during meals. Also skipping breakfast only makes you eat more later in the day.

The food that most schools serve is really bad for you as well. If your school serves mini pizza's for lunch, that about 1000 calories and about half of your daily calorie needs. There are tons and tons of websites online that list the calories in common foods. You may want to check that out so you can make more informed decisions on eating.

Remember- you will only lose weight when your body burns more calories than you eat.

Good luck.

tigerlily_chica
Rating
What are you thinking?! Put down the diet pills right now! Diet pills will speed up your heart and raise your body temperature, and possibly give you a heart attack or stroke. The best way to lose weight is to eat right and stay active. Try to eat within 3 hours of waking up, every three hours after the first meal, and stop eating three hours before you go to sleep. Choose foods that are high in calcium, fiber, and protein. Make sure that you stay away from foods that are high in saturated and trans saturated fats - they are bad for your heart. Also, stay away from sugar, especially High Fructose Corn Syrup. Don't forget exercise. Try to get one hour of moderate exercise everyday. Remember, Put down the diet and start losing weight the right way. GOOD LUCK!!!

lalapop95
Rating
DUDE. DONT EAT SO MUCH!

nikkiluvsfun@sbcglobal.net
Diet pills might take away your appetite for awhile, but what about when you stop taking them? You can't take them forever.

If you follow a plan like the Kimkins diet your appetite naturally goes away quite a bit because of ketosis.

Maybe talk to your parents? I'll be they won't want you taking pills. I know it's hard being overweight. Pick a diet and find friends to support you!

Uinen
Rating
get rids of the pills they aren't good for you. diet and excercise is the way to go, it's harded but its worth it

Ellen J
At your age diet pills are too dangerous unless a doctor prescribes them and then monitors you closely. Stop taking them.
Go to a doctor and get a diet, then do exercises for half an hour at least three or four days a week. Weight loss will be slow but, then, you didn't put in on all at once either did you?

I'm A Believer
Diet pills are unhealthy ... Diets are unhealthy ... Let me introduce you and your parents to a healthy way to lose weight ... You do not diet, you do not skip meals, you simply add this to your current life and you will see results ... Go to a web site that changed my life ... www.newlifestyletoday.org ... I have my life and my health back as I am down 2" in my waist and I have lost thus far 18 pounds in 21 days without diet or exercise ... I just simply added this to my life ... God bless ... Pastor James ~ Tx

Fat G
Rating
Get the help you are looking from http://fast-weightloss.blogspot.com - Get Fast weight loss, weight loss tips, weight loss stories, weight loss help and the motivation you require to lose weight. Right now I have an aim to lose 40 pounds... which motivated me research more easy, and healthy weight loss methods which I report on my fast weight loss site http://fast-eightloss.blogspot.com . I think the key to get success in life is to keep on learning good things from where ever you get.

Another Internet Hero
Rating
Stay away from the carbs. Get more exercise. Don't eat anything really large after 7 or 8 pm. Don't eat fast food at all. Weight pills are there to make money, don't believe them.

Rahul J
I have seen this alot with friends, friends' friend and so on...
simple 2 facts to remember. Simply just walk. Drink lots of water so you do not get hungry as much and whatever you eat, keep track of your calorie intake. IT WORKS!! I know soo many people and so far have not met any without success.

Best luck!!

TRAVLER
Rating
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO DIET PILLS! THEY CAN BECOME ADDICTIVE... I LOST A FRIEND TO THAT. THIS GUY TURNED HER DOWN BECAUSE SHE WAS FAT AND THEN SHE STOLE HER MOM'S DIET PILLS. SHE NEVER STOPPED USING THEM. I PRAY THAT YOU LISTEN TO ME.

FIND A SPORT THAT YOU LIKE AND DO IT A LOT. EAT YOUR FOOD SLOWLY SO YOU CAN FEEL WHEN YOUR FULL.

♥Ashleyy♥
Diet pills just don't work buy themselves. You should consult your doctor first before you use any diet pills. But exercising and eating right plays a big part in losing weight.

sammysue78
No, it'll just mess with your body. See a nutritionist and/or get a LapBand.

cork
Rating
dump the diet pills--you don't know what you are doing.
1500 calories daily and exercise.

people still need to consult a physician who intend to lose
a lot of weight.

you can do serious harm to body by fad and pill diets....
and you won't keep off what you lose...no discipline.

Carolyn M
Rating
Throw away the diet pills !! They are dangerous and could end up making you ill. Go on a low fat diet, get some exercise and see a doctor. Good luck !!

jazminda S
Rating
Don't take diet pills because they are bad for you! Try weight watchers. My mom lost a ton of weight and the best part is that you can eat good food!!!!

Marti1owl
Rating
Go to:

http://www.elementemporium.com/order_books.html

and order the book, The False Fat Diet.

The MD who wrote it is head of The Preventive Medical Center in San Rafael, Calif. He did a blood test for me to pinpoint foods that I am reactive to. In the book he tells how you can do that by the process of elimination. I have dropped 44 lbs. since last April. I will never eat dairy again and a few other foods. But I'm happy to be eating healthfully and I can live without those foods.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy