Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What the hell am I supposed to do????? SOS!!! please help ppl?
hey! I'm 17. I'm so sick and tired of the damn diet and all the exercise. I eat very little low calorie vegetarian food , do like 130 situps per day and someother work outs like leg ...

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

What are some good reasons to quit drinking soda?
I already decided I should quit drinking soda becouse it's not healthy, but it's hard to quit drinking it when it 's become a daily habit--I'm looking for some extra reasons to ...

If i go biking for an hour everyday will i lose weight?
even if i do eat a bit of junk ...

I need your honest opinion on my weight.?
i am 5'2" and 117 pounds. i am muscular on my legs and arms and sorta on my stomach. i try my best to get atleast 3 workouts every week, like dancing or riding my bike. i wear a size 5 in ...

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

*Jasmine*
Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got Back. We Went To Lunch. I Had The Usually. Only Skim Milk. But I Had to ask My Friend To Fed Me....Then Later I Fell Asleep In Class. Wen I Got Home. I Had A Apple. Then. I Decided To Eat All My Dinner. And 3oatmeal cookies. I Felt Bad So I Ran Like 5Miles. Tommrow I Plan To Go Back To My 300-500 cal. a Day Thing. But Can Someone Tell Me Y My Stomach Hurted So Much Wen I Laughed And Y I Felt I Couldnt Breath Sometimes.
Additional Details
Im 13. 5'3". 114.

AJS
Rating
maybe because you were laughing really hard non-stop. Happened to me once when I saw a REALLY funny play.

rose2_00
Rating
that happens if you laughed too hard for too long. Also you need more than 300-500 calories a day I am sure!!!!

McCain '08
Rating
Oh, c'mon. You should know that 300-500 calories is not good for you! You need at last 1000, and that's even too few. I'm taking it you're trying to lose weight. Having this few calories will only put your body into starvation mode, and you will gain fat. You should really go ona 1200 calorie diet and exercise 30 minutes a day. Your stomach probably hurt, because it needs food, and is telling you something is wrong!

education_admirer
Rating
o___o 300-500 calories! id die tomoro if i ate that! if you are a teen or adolescent u shud eat 1400-2200 calories a day! u can get a desease from eating so little u kno its called anorexia!:K

Emma D
this is something serous, you need to tell you parents so they can take you to the doctors, you don't want to get sick and it sounds like you already are.

MaLiNa <3 ((iluvsports))
300-500?!?! No.. U should be eating at least 2000, thats healthy. Ur starving urself. When u laugh hard, ur empty stomach really hurts becuz it had no enery.

Christopher
Malnutrition. Your body getting to shut down. If you're not taking in enough calories, not drinking enough water, not eating a variety of fruit and vegetables your body will just begin eating itself. You need to see a doctor. Your stomach pain is just a sign that your organs are no longer working properly.

liveitup
Rating
you sound like something i went through, and am still going fighting. Anorexia. I was only having the same amount, and i asked for help because i knew something was wrong. you need to catch it sooner than later. it can be fixed, and you want get "fat" or "un healthy" or anything you're worrying about, trust me i had the same worries when i askd for help. But you will notice your energy coming back, and your stomach wont have hunger pains, and your lungs will work properly again so you'll be able to breathe, and you wont be tired from lack of nutrients so you wont sleep in class, and you wont feel guilty and run five miles which isnt healthy for your heart when you're only eeating 300-500 a day. now i know this is hard,and i dont know every detail so i cant really help that much but i understand how difficult it is, what you're going through, but i have faith that if you truly want to get better, you will! good luck in everything =]]

Di
Rating
300 to 500 calories a day?? you gotta eat more than that first of all b/c if your not eating right it could really cause some serious health problems. see a doctor.

squirrellymom2
Rating
You're killing yourself. Your body is starting to shut down... You need to eat--how long have you been starving? If it's been a while--start slowing adding food back into your life. If you've only been starving yourself a few days, then start eating now.

Where are your parents? Are they blind??

Check out www.sparkpeople.com.

Sarah J
you have an eating disorder and your body isnt able to function the way it should because you arent giving it anywhere near the amount of nutrients it needs.

happiestgirlintheworld
Rating
because you are starving yourself, you need to get help for anorexia. you should not eat any less than 1000 cals a day if you aren't working out and definitely no less than 1300 a day if you are working out. That's probably why you can't spell or anything either your brain has nothing to function on. seriously get help before it gets worse.

matt h
Rating
You are eating to little your body is eating away your leftover fat you need to eat more or you might think im lieing but you cound die

Well Ashley
Eat more. Honestly, 300-500 calories is nothing. I try to limit myself to 1000 calories a day. It's still not really "healthy", but it's effective and I still eat a decent amount of food. Just eat more

Skinnyme
Rating
It's pretty obvious that you have an eating disorder. 300-500 calorie diet is the kind of diet that will end your life. No wonder you are exhausted and your stomach hurts! Any diet that is less than 1200 calories a day is quite dangerous and very unhealthy. I hope, at the very least, that you are drinking plenty of water and taking a multi-vitamin. You should immediately see a counselor about your issues with food. It sounds like you are struggling both with anorexia and bulimia. I'm sure you probably already know this, but possibly just wanted someone else to say it out loud for you. Hope this helps. God Bless!

RUFF! =P
BECAUSE YOUR BODY NEEDS FOOD!! your body isn't functioning properly because you aren't treating your body properly!!! You need to eat at least 1,500 calories a day and the recomended is 2,000. Your hormones go wacky and you don't feel good unless you eat more. So eat more! You'll prolly be happier if you eat somethin, you won't get fat.

Bambi
Rating
im not quite sure wats wrong with you, but it could have to do with the fact you probably aren't eating enough. 300 to 500 calories in a day is not healthy. If you are worried about calories than don't have fast food and sweets, and stick to lean meats, fruits and vegatables(salads). The breathing thing if it has been going for a long time you could have asthma

blondie
You sound like you might have an eating disorder you can't live on 300-500 calories a day. As for your stomach if you laugh really hard it will hurt and get sore. Also if you are starving yourself it could hurt for that reason. Shortness of breath could be many things such as anxiety or a physical symptom. You could go to a doctor if you get really concerned.

Teri B.
Rating
Your abdominal muscles are weak. I cannot begin to tell you HOW BAAAAAD 300-500 calories a day are. When you consume less than 1200 calories a day, your body starts using its reserves, and usually muscle loss occurs. You need to start eating more calories a day, and then build up some muscles. This would explain why your abdominals are so weak. They're being eaten by your body for fuel.

Jasmine
You should be taking in 2000 calories. You might have been weak because you hadn't eaten so much.

CB
because you're starving yourself and your body is responding to that. You can't get by on 300-500 calories a day especially since you're a growing kid.

some random person
Rating
Whats wrong is you starve yourself. Eat more. 2,000 calories a day is what you need. Don't worry 2,000 calories will not make you gain weight.

Demi not lovato{pro~Jonas}
well maybe it has something 2 do with your 300-500 cal diet you should eat like over twice that!!!!!

I Lovett <3
This doesn't make much sense, but what I got from it is that you obviously starve yourself and then binge because your very hungry and then excessively exercise. it sounds like an eating disorder.

tiara.kirkland
Rating
Well there is your problem what the hell 300-500 calories a day. Whats wrong with some meat on ya bones...some junk in the trunk. Start eating thats whats wrong with you.

Paul A
Rating
because ur anorexic and you dont eat enough

spidermilk666
Um are you joking or trying to make something up or are you for real?

You can't eat 500 calories a day without dying. SO have fun with that. 1500 please, especially if you're going to ran.

You probably can't breathe because your heart is dying because you don't eat.

Alyssa
Cuz when u starve urself like that u get all out of breath and u can get dizzy and ur stomach was probably just hurting cuz it was hungry.

laloveeer
try to go see a doctor quick

david scott m
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR HUNGRY

Mediocre Deity
Rating
What's wrong with you? You can't spell the word WHAT, and you capitalize the first letter of every single word you write.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy