Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

What will happen if i eat salad and water only and workout for 5 hours a day?
will i lose 6 pounds by august 31 please i need to know thats when school starts!!!!!!...

I am fat what should i do should i stop eating or do some running or die what should i do can you help me say?

Jen
Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana
granola bar

lunch:
turkey and cheese sandwich
cheese-itz
carrot sticks
glass of water

snack:
yogurt and another glass of water

i know that you are supposed to have a variety of foods, but i am a very picky eater so these are the only things i really like.
i try to have all of the food groups, but its always the same foods

for dinner i always have he rest of the food groups that i need, but its something different every night

is it okay if i eat like this every day or do i need to change?

Hipolito M
its good just add 8 glasses of water

get out of the USA
Rating
that looks PERFECT ! you go girl. . . .

Zach P
Rating
i think its fine .its better how i eat yet im 95 lbs.

Lillian H
add about eight glasses of water

Ms Blur $
Rating
yeah it's okay.
in fact it's a balanced diet..
yeah..
i guess..

hushnowjustplayit
Rating
Pretty heavy on the calcium and potassium. You DO need a variety of foods. You might not feel the effects of poor eating right now, but believe me, somewhere down the road it will catch up with you.

hot_tamale962
excellent I say!!!

brittany mae
as long as you definately mix up your dinners! either wise you should be fine, it sounds pretty healthy, but definately more water!

Mattimus Rex
Lol, 8 glasses of water. Apparently someone has missed a bit of Robin Williams stand up jokes.

You're missing a main course, alcohol.

Seriously though, if you are concerned about your eating habbits and how they may affect your health, your question would be best directed to your general practitioner or a nutricionist/dietician.

beth w
well you're having too much grains in the morning and not enough protein. try an egg with your breakfast. also cheez-its are really bad for you. why not try an apple with your lunch? and make sure to use wheat bread!

The Educ8r Thanks and so-Long
Rating
Nope, 'cause you'll get frustrated for not having that variety. Therefore defeating what you're wanting to result from the diet and giving up.

TinyMe
The variety is more because most people don't like to eat the same thing every day. If you like it and are having a healthy and diverse dinner, there is no reason you can't continue the way you are eating.

feelingbuzzy
Well, you could do much worse. But you could do better.

You would benefit from more friuts and vegetables
(As would I...)

Processed meats may have sodium nitrates in them which some people claim increases risks for cancers.
(Lack of fiber in your diet also is associated with increased cancer...)

Granola has fiber, but it usually has a lot of fat (bummer for us!) so you have to look hard to get the lowfat kind...

Rules of thumb:
1. Processed foods DANGEROUS (know how to be a detective and read the fine print on the labels)
2. CERTIFIED organic foods better (but often $$$)

ktstebs
Rating
it seems to be ok. you need a variety though to get all the nutrients you need. try just switching one item everyday. so you dont have to switch it all at once. example: switch the ygurt for cottage cheese or the turkey for egg salad.add non fat milk instead of the glass of water. broccoli with ranch instead of the carrots. i hope this helps a little.

Mysterious
dont listen to the pepsi guy

Em
Rating
variety is better but as long as your get everything in the food group veggies,fruits,meats,oils,grains, and dairy you should be fine.

mimi
Rating
sounds good to me ,you eat better than i do,lol,i,m a picky eater too,you do need more calcium though,have some milk once in awhile along with your water

asdfjkl;!!
Rating
yeah that seems fine but you may end up bored eating the same stuff everyday.

skynyrdgoodway
Your O.K.

ziza
its ok.if u enjoy what u eat keep going

Mallory
your best bet is to show this to your doctor. also write down your dinner meals for a week and let your doctor see both lists. this way the doctor can help you if you need to add something to you diet. there are so many different ways people think you "should" eat a professional opinion would be best.

Kay Kay H
Rating
No,i heard this is very unhealthy for you,from my doctor,he said it might give you risks with your heart,you need to start eating some meats, and veggies

Redirene
Rating
I think your body needs a change every so often.

marine13baby
Rating
to be healthy you need some kind of meat in your diet. and turkey isnt going to cut ie because your body will start to take it from your muscle. your body using a lot of iron. try some fish like trout of haddock maybe even salmon or flounder. fish is extremely healthy for you and dont deep fry anything. thats a lot of fats and oils or body doesnt need

K Rai
its okay to eat.

patrick shane
eat like that but occasionally switch it up. because you can have a little freedom
don't go crazy and enjoy urself

sophieb
the cost of food is up...and people generally can't get into their lives the daily requirements of different kinds of foods...plus not all the nutrients are in foods the way they used to be. So the answer to you is to make sure you take a multi-vitamin daily to supplement for what you are missing.

xX~ashley~Xx
variety is better

(a+b)²
It's fine. Google "my pyramid" and you can find just the right amount of each category of food for you.

OB1
If you feel good with it then do it . But be sure to bring your daily schedule in to your doctor so he/she can review it .

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy