Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

What will happen if i eat salad and water only and workout for 5 hours a day?
will i lose 6 pounds by august 31 please i need to know thats when school starts!!!!!!...

I am fat what should i do should i stop eating or do some running or die what should i do can you help me say?

What is your most invaluable weight loss tip ever? The more individual the better!?

What is the right weight for a 15 year old 5"3 girl?

Am i fat.. thin or somewere inbetween?
im 5 ft 2 in and im 106 lbs.... wat do u think???...

Is taking speed dangerous?
im 16 years old and i want to lose some weight fast i heard taking speed helps to lose weight but what are the affects of the drug?would any1 suss that i was taking it?...

How can i stay motivated to lose weight?
the only time I can really focus on excercising is around 5;30 am, so how can i get out of bed?

im having a problem staying motivated, any ideas ?...

I'm soo fat!?
people ...this is not normal...i'm 13 five feet 1 ...and i weigh 80 pounds OMG!! I'm soo fat ..i'm not joking ! I'm going on a trip like in 2 weeks and I dont wanna be the whale ...

What is the best way to lose 30lbs in 2 months? Serious answers please!!?
I work 10-12 hour days, so workout time is limited... and the starvation diet isn't realistic, so any serious suggestions would be great!!...

How come Chinese people are usually slim when their food is so fattening?

Why does ear wax taste so horrid?

Is 95 lbs too skinny?!?
Is 95 lbs for a 19 yr old girl too skinny regardless of size frame?
Additional Details
by the way, im 5'7"...

Am I fat? Please tell me the truth?
I just need to know becuase my friends call me skinny but all of my siblings and cousins call me fat I am 13 5'5'' and 69 lbs I don't think I am fat but it's just all of the ...

M Cordova<3
How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! please don't say i'll die cause i know i can im going to eat one fruit and drink water everyday and work out 2hrs a days so how much will i lose?!

Juan M
losing weight is not by starving yourself.starving yourself will just make you lazy!!!trust me i did it and it made no difference!!!!!

soisoisoisoisoisoisoi
Rating
You're extremely silly.
Read up on some facts.
I'm sick of explaining to you people that starving doesn't work, even of you're working out.
It's possible to lose a good amount of weight healthily in over a month, just put some effort into it, my goodness it's not actually that hard.
It's much harder to starve-->binge-->gain-->cry-->starve-->E...
Then you just gain it all back, probably more.
But I bet you're not even going to regard this, and you'll have no learn for yourself.
Haha I don't even care.

Declan
You will probably lose quite a lot of weight especially if you do a lot of excersise. But i think it's probably not a good idea because it can cause you harm and you might have to go to the hospital (trust me on this). If you just excersise a lot and eat 3 balanced meal a day you'll get into great shape very quickly.

Heisenberg
okay, well, this starvation plan is not going to work. it wont work because that's not how the world works.

you may lose some weight initially however, after the first couple of hours of not eating, your body will begin to process muscle mass. As your body does this, you will actually begin to look fatter.

eventually, perhaps after several months, you will be skin and bones but, you will also have massive organ failure and will likely be unable to stand.

eating the "one fruit" will actually not help you at all.

what you need to do is adjust your diet to cut out fat, restrict but not elliminate carbs, cut out sugar everywhere possible and boost protein. In order for this to work, you need to get up and exercise and do everything in your power to increase your physical activity.

what I would suggest is that you approach this with a doctor and ask for a referral to a nutritionist. Under a nutritionists care, you WILL lose weight quickly so long as you do everything this person tells you to do.

someone
Don't do it!!! You will loose lots of weight but you won't be alive to tell about it. Sorry but try another diet. Like weight watchers or blah blah blah

Tater tot
Rating
u will lose all your energy...
that is the silliest thing i have ever heard
I'm sorry but don't be like Miley Cyrus or those other girls who wanna lose weight that way
do it the old fashioned way
if u wanna lose weight eat healthy and exercise
eat a lot of seafood and lemon but don't starve yourself!!!

Stephanie G
the safest way to lose weight is to work out and cut calories. Unfortunately, if you cut calories in drastic amounts, your metabolism will slow down. The fastest way to lose weight is to eat 1500 calories (out of a normal 2000 calorie diet) and exercise for 2 hours a day. If you do this, you will lose weight in a healthy manner.

Starving yourself doesn't lose as much weight as exericise and dieting together. Think before you act.

FashionDude
Rating
Starving yourself won't do very much. When you start eating food again, you'll gain the weight back. However, what you eat is important. Eating healthy foods like fruits, vegetables, grains, etc. would help you.

In order to have energy to do your daily stuff and be able to exercise, you have to eat some food.

What worries me more is that you want to lose a lot so quickly. You need to set an attainable goal and then go from there.

Iceman
Yeah . . . its insane. but i guess you could probably lose about 15 to 20lbs. But i just have to tell you there is no way you can work out 2 HRS a day with eating a piece of fruit and drinking some water. lol At the most you'll probably pass out a lot and faint but you won't die.

Honestly plz don't do this to yourself its very harmful. your changing the way you eat and your body isn't going to adjust to it to well. what you should do is eat smaller portions of food and eat 3 times a day. Substitute cookies for apples lol stuff like that. I hope this helps = )

Mrs.DavidCook
Say bye bye to your body. Starving never solves anything. Just excerise. Jog outside, walk, bike, etc...

Tammy M
Rating
I know since 85 lbs losing,& going from a size 28 to18 after having 2 kids.I know you can do it too. First cut your portions in half, eat well balanced meals, & stop eating when you get full.It takes alot of will power, I believe you can do lose the weight without starving yourself, if you need more help pls let me know. Good Luck & God Bless!!!

SWC
Rating
Why would you starve yourself then expect to get a good workout?

SalidFingers
If you starve your self you may actually gain weight... your body realizes that you are not eating so it will store fat and try to store it all instead of just expelling it... I would instead of eating 3 big meals... eat 10 little meals... Thats why I'm so thin... I give my body time to eat and digest and my mind wont tell my body that im starving it... it will tell my body not to worry because food comes every hour or so... HONESTLY sounds strange but soooo true... your body is smarter then you think!

ehelp1
the weight will disappear very quickly for a couple of weeks, maybe upto 14pounds...
but depending on your body, you will STOP losing weight, because you won't have enough energy to exercise, and if you only have one piece of fruit your body will stop burning the fat at such a fast rate because it does not know when it will get its next big meal, so it will save all the energy it can

if you are so desperate to lose weight, then go ahead and do your 2hours exercise per day, and eat VERY healthily.

have SMALL portions...but eat regularly, like 5 times per day... when i say smalll, i mean like eat an apple/banana or
a handful of rice, seriously small portions...

and keep up the exercise.. even if its just moving around all the time...

good luck!! hope you reach your goal... but be careful!!

Stitch
Well im a guy and I did the starviing thing for about 1 month 1/2 and only had yogurt water and maybe one sandwhich.......i did nt exercise bcuz my ankle is messed up I did weight 240 but i droped down to 210 by the end of time....but i do think if i would have gotten to run i would have lost more ....goodluck and becareful incase you stat feeling week drink a slim fast those contain so much vitamins,and all the stuff

xfmdollx
Rating
idiot

JUiCY B :)
for starters defiantly dont starve yourself because then when you do eat it will all turn into fat instead of muscle and natural weight. Get on a healthy meal plan and make sure you keep excercising. and also remember to lose weight you have to have calories in your body. Hope this helps and whatever you do don"t take the alternative route.

shannon
Rating
omg dont starve yourself! stupid! it will only make you gain weight if you starve yourself. studies have shown dat people who drink milk and eat a bowl of cerial a day tend to be more lean than those who dont. Eat a lot of fruit and vegtables and excercize. dats the best way to loose weight. I can eat whatever i want, i just be sure to excercize a lot, and i still stay very thin. pleze just eat!!!

An0nym0us mAn1Ac
Rating
If you start to starve yourself, your body will recognize this and start to store absolutely everything you put in your mouth. You may even gain weight.

Big Al
Rating
dont do it

Ape -X-
Rating
Most starvation diet attempts lead to illness or desperation gorging sessions.

I personally from experience think from observing people I know it can lead to eating disorders like Anorexia and Boulemia.

It seems that this habit of starving and gorging lthen leads to vomiting the food back up.. Almost as if the stomach just can't take it anymore.

It is unlikely you will have the energy to keep up any exercise regime.

Low fat, high protein, sensible carbohydrate, plenty of vitamins and minerals and loads of fibre... With a good hard aerobic exercise regime will see you lose weight quickly and sustainably.

Dennis H
Rating
you will probably lose your life before you see good results

Marie :)
Rating
you're going to lose A LOT of weight. I mean, I can't even lie to you. BUT, the outcome will be absolutely tremendous. You won't even look like you lost the goal that you are trying to reach. You'll go wayyy past that. Okay, just follow this:
Eat 5-6 small meals a day
Drink atleast 8 glasses of water a day
Do cardio 4-6 times a week for an average of 45 min =]

Ta-Zu
You're going to work out?
Without giving your body energy?

Have fun going to the emergency room and giving your guardians a heart attack.

savina
Rating
you arent very smart.
thats the worst thing to do.
you wont LOSE fat. you will lose water weight.
sooo you will look the same.. probably pale and sick looking. but your body wont change.
veryyy dumb. when you starve yourself, a few months later you start to gain more weight. and then end up being heavier then originally..

Sweeney
Rating
You'll lose about a stone if you do it but you will be weak, lazy, dizzy and feel sick.

Justin F
You will actually gain wait. So don't. You will seem to lose wait but then when you eat again it stores it as fat so you get even fatter. So i wouldn't do that.

russel
Rating
You narcissist! Do you realize that you are going to hurt yourself and everyone around you, just because you care TOO DAMN MUCH about your appearance. It doesn't matter how big you are, (even if you're thin).
Just don't.

No good comes from starvation.

warcraftgod101
Rating
Alot of people dont know this, but you gain weight when you starve your self, due to the cells being deprireved from vitmans. But once this phase pass'es you will start to lose wieght

Libby
It's going to be pretty difficult exercising for 2 hours when you have fainted.

Cheyenne S
"how much will i lose?"

EVERYTHING!

You KNOW this isn't safe!

Your body can't survive that kind of stress for very long without suffering SERIOUS Damage!

If you wanted to loose weight by a certain date you should have started already!

Please seriously reconsider trying to loose weight this way! =)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy