Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

What are some good reasons to quit drinking soda?
I already decided I should quit drinking soda becouse it's not healthy, but it's hard to quit drinking it when it 's become a daily habit--I'm looking for some extra reasons to ...

If i go biking for an hour everyday will i lose weight?
even if i do eat a bit of junk ...

I need your honest opinion on my weight.?
i am 5'2" and 117 pounds. i am muscular on my legs and arms and sorta on my stomach. i try my best to get atleast 3 workouts every week, like dancing or riding my bike. i wear a size 5 in ...

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

mrshowell06
Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?

adam/penny
Rating
no just coffee.
if you don't then what are you going to change to lose weight?
that's how you lose weight by not eating breakfast.
breaky? another coffee or tea.
use aspertame sweetner instead of sugar(walmart's is cheapest) it's the same thing as equal. sweet and low is made from saccharine and leaves a bad taste in your mouth.
using sweetners lowers your calorie intake.
good luck

merrigandesign
No I just eat when I am hungry .. somtimes I do not eat anything at all all day

*Jane*
I do yeah! If I didn't I swear I'd be dead by 11am!

meg
sometimes yes sometimes no. I do when i have time. I feel that when i do eat breakfeast i feel a lot better then when i don't.

Lacey
Rating
Yes, and it has definitely sped up my metabolism.

1-2 Quaker chewy granola bars and skim milk (I get the 25% less sugar granola bars - only 100 cal. each).

1-2 scrambled eggs with bells peppers, onions, and a tiny bit of shredded cheddar. Sometimes put it in a whole wheat tortilla, maybe even through in some corn and black bean salsa (no sugar added).

Leftover salmon.

Fortified cereal with skim or light vanilla soy milk.

Over-medium egg with a little salt and pepper between 2 slices of whole grain bread or on a whole grain hamburger bun.

Apple with peanut butter or almonds ( I tend to get hungry and have this twice in a morning or cut the apple in half and have half of it with PB really early and the other half with almost about 3 hours later).

Sometimes I just want a big ol' plate of biscuits and sausage gravy - weekend cheat :)

Phil
Yes, I eat breakfast every morning, otherwise I would be VERY cranky and perhaps I would kill someone:)

I usually have a bowl of cold cereal, a slice of bread, and a small glass of apple or orange juice.

mellypooh=]
Rating
no not time. but you have to to lose weight because it starts your metabolism, and without you metabolism working properly you cant lose wieghtt. so eat breakfastt

[[just not fattening]]

&&

[[make it healthy]]

☆Zestee☆
Rating
I don't but I should. I am just never hungry first thing in the morning.

♥ Blonde&Intelligent
I don't, but I should eat some eggs, a glass of milk, and a piece of wheat toast.

It's really filling and yummy!!

weightcontrolinfo
Yes I eat breakfast every morning.I eat hot or cold ceral with fiber.French toast made with whole-grain bread in a batter made with eggs and cinnamon . Fry on a nonstick skillet . Some times I have natural peanut butter(no sugar or salt) and jam.

Sonam C
Rating
yes,i eat bread and eeg,i think, it is don't take better for health.

Tori~Kendall
i force feed my self every morning and it varies usually oatmeal or a bagel

lucky 4 u
yes i do eat
can not go with out the breakfast

Ray
Rating
Yes. You should. You're trying to lose weight? You know that you're actually making it worse by NOT having breakfast? You know why? Because your body needs that energy to get you out there for the day. If you don't have breakfast, your body will use whatever it has to maintain that balance and keep you energized. So what does it do? It takes the stored nutrients in your body and uses it. However, if you continue to do so for a long time, your body will eventually run out of nutrients, and then it'll start eating your organs! Of course, it won't be that serious unless you really don't eat at all, even for lunch. But it's not good for you, and tends to add MORE fat. It's different than adding weight, because gaining weight isn't the issue here. It's the level of blood sugar and fats in your body. You MUST have breakfast, lunch, AND dinner. Just small meals. Did you know that if one has all the food from the food pyramid, AND follows ALL the serving sizes printed, then you won't be too fat or too skinny? You'll be healthy! But no one can do that, because of desire for food, and we're too used to eating a lot. A lot, in this case, isn't a lot at all. For instance, the amount of chicken a day that one should have, according to the food pyramid, is only about the size of a deck of cards! That's all you're supposed to have PER DAY. Cereal.. you should only have a small tiny bowl, with a little bit of milk that doesn't even cover the cereal, but only goes a bit more than half way! No one can do that every day, or even for one day. They'll be way too hungry because we've gotten used to eating more. But it's time to go on a healthy diet, don't starve yourself. It'll only make it worse. Much worse. Good luck. Exercise daily, eat healthy, and get enough sleep.

yame
no

beatlesfan
Rating
no i don't

best ever
Rating
i felt the same way one day so i got special K with strawberries in it. It is so easy to make (because in the morning i dont function very well), its specially for loosing weight, and its soooo goodddd!! and healthy...

or you can make a toast with something yummy on it.

jessica l
Rating
Yes. I eat breakfeast every single morning. It's SOO good for your metabolism. I sometimes eat 1 cup of Special K, and a yogurt and a bannana. Other times I will have Special K waffles with light butter and light syrup with a bannana and yogurt. START EATING BREAKFEAST !!!!

twirpy_gurl
Rating
Kashi or fiber one cereal is good. Or try a piece of fruit. Doesn't have to be anything big, but at least have something.

The Spaghetti Cat
I eat toast every morning at 6 am before school. My lunch is at 12:30. I feel like I am in a concentration camp!

AcDcRox
sure do
i eat 4 slices of toast
and a glass of juice

Hotcakes
Rating
YES, I have to as I suffer from low blood pressure so if I miss breakfast I feel all fainty mid morning which is not pleasant! Besides, breakie is my favourite meal of the day!

Aquilah F
Rating
nope i dont eat brekefast every day.

Nicole H
Rating
if you what lose weight eat breakfast

Mandy
I eat whole-grain cereal from General Mills called Oatmeal Crisp. It comes in a lot of different flavours and the first ingrediant on it is "Whole-Grain Oats" which is very good for you. If you're like me then you'll really like Maple Clusters. It's really delicious and good for you. There are also no hydrated oils or anything in it. Another good choice is Selects cereal, or Honey Bunches of Oats, and make sure you eat it with skim milk! =)

cipherfree
Well a funny thing about that. The human body was meant to run on an early morning meal. Breakfast can actually HELP you lose weight. However, I would recommend eating foods such as sugar free cold cereal, or granola. Avoid greasy breakfast foods.

paganmom
I try to eat breakfast everyday...usually good breakfast...today I ate Cheetos...that was bad=)

mc
I just eat a hand full of cereal

♥MsCullen♥
Yes. I read an article once and did a report on people who don't eat breakfast. People who don't eat breakfast tend to gain more weight because people tend to be more hungrier at lunch or dinner and overeat. Try eating a healthy breakfast every morning, with either cereal or a granola bar and some friut or yogurt (or maybe apple sause too).

SeraPhim
Yeah you need to eat breakfast because that's what the body uses to jump start the day. You can eat cereal which is the best because it makes the body consume more nutrients during the day, try some special K if you are trying to loose weight. Also drink some orange juice or any kind of juice that you like and that is all natural I suggest juicy juice.

Kelsey
Rating
Yeah I try to
I like the Quaker oatmeal bars. They have a few different flavors but I only like the banana bread and Maple and brown sugar.
I also have Yogurt Bran Crunch(something like that) made by Kellogg's, which I love.
I eat whole wheat mini bagels(or regular size, whichever I have at the time) with peanut butter on them.
And I eat whole grain (or wheat..I forget) waffles and put PB on those too.
And I try to eat a fruit with breakfast, like an apple or banana.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy