Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

What will happen if i eat salad and water only and workout for 5 hours a day?
will i lose 6 pounds by august 31 please i need to know thats when school starts!!!!!!...

ny
How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), no filling in the evening, and today I ate three potatoes, a piece of cheese, 200 grams of grapes, two apples and two tangerines. How can I stop eating that much? Especially like today.
Additional Details
I have no willpower at all!

KLR
When you get the answer, hit me up.

IPFREELY
Rating
try to go on a low protein diet, high amounts of fluid, exercise more, but give the body the food and nutrients it deserves and needs just to stay in shape. YOu should gradually drop weight in a safe mater if hyou just watch what you eat, eat healthier, but do not decease food intake below average level.

rpmichalak
Rating
You're obviously aware that eating right is essential. However, I just lost 20 pounds in 2 months and was eating 2 big macs for dinner sometimes. My advice is to start a weight lifting program. Nothing crazy but 4-5 simple exercises for at least 3 days a week will make a difference. Muscle burns more calories than fat, so building muscle will help you burn off what you eat. Also, unless you are a vegetarian, I would add a little more protein to your diet. Your body works harder to digest it which in turn will boost your metabolism and allow you to burn more calories. When I started my program I would drink a glass of milk in the morning, have fruit/vegetable for a snack a few hours later, sandwich or light lunch, another snack a while later, eat just about whatever I wanted for dinner, and then follow my workout with another glass of milk. Drank nothing but milk or water for a while.

smartguy
Rating
Fitness Fun Company can help you get fit. This company is real and has real people that care about you. They are also dedicated to doing their best. For more info. about them email me.

Eileen J
You can't drop 9 if you don't drop 1 first...That is the only way to tell ya the facts,,,Just try to get rid of one pound at a time and before ya know it,,It will add up to 9...I had my best weight loses when I drank my milk ,,well actually I ate sugar free pudding,,for some reason the dairy products are necessary for me to lose weight...also exercise for at least one hr
Cut back on fats ,,
Cut back on sweets
Cut back on all carbs
Don't eat meat,,but get protein from fish or eggs for sure
GOOD LUCK! I need to get going too,,,I slacked off all summer

CC
Rating
Just watch what you eat or go for a walk when the urge hits.

Ariel A
try carrots and tuna they helped me and made me feel good to

Sherr
Rating
You lose 9 pounds by going on a fiber diet.

That One Guy
If you have no will power, then you wont be able to lose weight. But try eating 3 meals a day instead of the regular 6. Don't eat snacks either.

And hit the treads..

Amber S
Rating
Wow, I'm seeing so many weight lose questions, man, I'm glad I'm only 95 pounds and I never will get any bigger.. It's genetics but eat some oranges and apples everyay and drink some Healthy juice like Welchers.. You'll lose weight fa sure..

rosstopherz19
Rating
chop off your feet.

Amber B
Rating
work out every day run in ur street over in over again go to a gym

M.W.
Rating
104 is a great weight depending how old u r!!!! and u can't help that u have a big appetite.

and ur really not eating that much. it sounds like the amount of food u eat in a day equals up to about 3 meals.

just keep in mind that u r fine how u r and u don't need to lose weight.

adams gurl
Rating
Unless you are very short you should not weigh under 100 lbs. I'm 4'11" and I weighed 98 lbs in high school, even 105 - 110 would be a healthy weight for me, 90 lbs is not healthy.

It doesn't sound like you are eating very much, and it's probably not good to eat just potatoes. try for a healthy balanced diet and as long as you are not underweight or obese you should be fine.

inlovewithlizaminnelli
ok, if you're 90 lbs, you need to GAIN weight, it's unhealthy. ohh wow, you gained 14 lbs, no big deal. you're not fat, adn if anyone calls you fat, i'll kick their butt for you ok! it's natural for everyone to gain some weight at some point, espically if you live in FAT AMERICA!

love yourself for who you are, beauty shouldn't depend on if you're 90 pounds or 190 lbs.. everyone is beautiful, and if you can't see that in yourself, i don't know what to tell you

Bookworm
Rating
If you only weigh 104 pounds, likely you should not be trying to lose any more weight. Unless you are less than 5' tall, you are already on the slim to skinny side. It seems that fiber is missing from your diet. Look into eating whole grains (as in a healthy cereal). In general, you should explore healthy eating and exercise methods in order to maintain a healthy weight.

kristiecsu
How tall are you? 90 pounds sounds awfully light for an adult. And you're not eating much protein either, which is bad news. See a dietician, and make sure to get plenty of exercise.

jessica_souza@sbcglobal.net
ok, 90 lbs? how tall are you? most people who weight 104 are already too skinny...especially if you are not under 5 feet. 2nd, stop obsessing over your calorie count and gram intake! If you really wanna loose weight exercise 30 mins everyday and when you're hungry eat fruit, veges and rice cakes because they are good for you, fill you up and don't have a lot of calories. don't go overboard though...90 lbs! you crazy

younggenre
Rating
first go to a doctor may be u r having some problem or there are some medicines which stimulates hunger which u r consuming there can be any reason..And if there is no such problemdo excercise and lot of excercise.Work on ur body

lovebug9592
Rating
First of all, it doesn't matter how much you eat, it matters WHAT you eat. Well it kinda matters. It sounds like you are eating the right things. Trust me, you do not need to weigh 90 lbs. That is not healthy. Especially, if you are in sports. But its your body do what you want with it. Just try and drink more water and watch your sodium intake. Thats what I do and I have lost 20 pounds so far. Just watch eating too much of the unhealthy things.

Susie C
Rating
HOW OLD ARE YOU? WHAT IS YOUR HEIGTH? AND WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO WEIGH 90LBS!! NO GIRLS LOOK GOOD LIKE THAT!!! IF YOU WANT TO REALLY DO IT. DO THE CARB DIET. EAT NOTHING BUT MEAT AND CHEESES. NO FRUITS NOR BREADS! YOU CAN DO IT. HAVE MORE FAITH IN YOURSELF!

Lyn B
Rating
What you did eat won't hurt you. Good nutrition all. Now if that had been a hamburger and fries. NO NO.

fruits and veggies are wonderful for you. Sometimes when we get on an eating frenzied it means your body is crazing something it needs and until you provide it with the correct balance of nutrition it will KEEP ON HUNTING. Eat properly and don't worry about it.

LO
Rating
I think you need to go to a doctor. No one should weigh 90 pounds unless they are a child. You are sick and it makes me sad to think of how you are killing yourself. You really like not being able to eat?

bumper55706
I'd just have to say ' you'd be the perfect weight if you just put the pig down! Sorry, couldn't resist the old joke. First of all I think 104 pounds is hot at ninety pounds I'd probably avoid you if our paths ever crossed because I think it's freaky to hold a date down in a breeze. By the way eat less potatoes full of carbs eat less more often and please pick a healthy goal I'd like to see you around no pun intended!

msmonroe2003
whya re you eating weird things and why are you counting how many grapes you eat? and what you ate is actually NOT a lot since its not really anything bad, except the potatoes. try cooking yourself dinner every night and eat your dinner instead of potaotes and fruit.

Master Why
Rating
Did your ancestors come from ireland during the famine?
But seriously, get some raw veggies in there and chew the heck out of them.
The slower you eat, the fuller you feel. It's scientifically proven that your stomach takes longer to feel full than your mind. (hope I got that logic right). And chewing those veggies will give you lots of nutrition too, which is what your body is probably craving partly anyhow.

SuperGurl78
Rating
How tall are you? Why do you want to weigh 90 pounds? That sounds too small.

steffers27
Rating
There's no reason for you to weigh less than 100 pounds. Keep the weight.

scatterheartv2
You dont need to lose anymore weight.

FutureMrs.H
Rating
Seek help. That is not a healthy weight unless you are under 5 ft tall. You should weigh 100lbs at 5 ft and add 5 pounds for every inch past that.

SuGr
eat veggies, and walk for at least 45mins a day.. easiest diet

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy