Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?...

I am 11 years old and i weigh 111 pounds. i am five foot three(tall) and i want to know if this is over weght?
i am generaly healthy, i want to know if anyone has thigh and lower abb exercises to keep me in shape and if anyone has any workout schedules i can use. the quicker the results the better. also meal ...

Am I underweight or just right??
I'm 12, 5'0 or 4'11'' (somewhere around there) and I weigh 90 lbs. i'm always energenic and HYPER!!! Am i underweight or ok???...

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

beautiful flower
What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

lauraleane777
Running in the sand, or the eliptical on a high level.

cool_vegas_girl5
I've heard that walking for 45 min is the best,but I'm not sure.

tiki_man_mokai2
The electric slide

mealaa_119
Rating
Rowing machine

Tony BolognaPhD
The one that uses the most large musles at once. Swimming is a good one.

alanbrown1949
Rating
swimming because you are using all your mussels together

asmoxey
You burn the most calories jumping rope.

twinmom
Swimming is always good also.. resistance of the water makes you work harder.

angelfields1127@sbcglobal.net
Rating
I used to watch celebrity fit club and they said boxing burn more Calories, but I prefer the elliptical b/c it burns more than the treadmill.

chiss
walking at least 3 miles a day. thats what my doc said.

anotherxyz
Rating
Running from 3-5 miles. For Low impact use a treadmill. For a more intense Cardio activity run on real ground

scabs32
Rating
Its in this order running, walking, swiming, for the same intensity meaning heart beats per min, for the same length of time running is the winner.

milton1007
Rating
In my bed room

Mr nice guy 2U
Rating
walking up stairs

slim jim
Rating
Running burns the most calories per hour. Swimming is a good cardio workout that will also tone muscle all over your body. Biking is also a good cardio workout, but only if you work hard instead of just taking a leisurely ride.

Folin
Rating
steps

ksowder63
Rating
For my money it's the Versa-Climber. It mimics climbing up a sheer wall, swimming and rowing are excellent as well.Circuit training with light free weights ( dumbells ) at a fast pace is also outstanding. There's even a circuit that some Health Clubs have called the PACE system..burns 900 cal per hr.

Tam
When doing cardio, you should be within your target heart rate (THR) zone. This target heart rate calculator helps you determine your THR or keep track of how you feel with a perceived exertion chart. Always be aware of how you feel when you exercise. If you feel dizzy or lightheaded, stop immediately and rest or call your doctor. If you're not breaking a sweat, speed it up!

Jennifer J
Jogging really burns the calories, if you're in shape for it. The faster you run, the faster you burn calories. I used to be able to burn 1000 calories in an hour that way. Skipping rope and cycling machines work great, too.

yes_im-addicted@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Biking is a good exercise...burns nearly 600 calories an hour.

CliffClaven
Swimming upstream in rapids...nothing burns calories like having your life in danger.

cstinkerbell6969
Jogging or aerobics. They both keep yopur heart rate up for the longest period of time. The hearty rate should atleast be 120 beats per minute and this constant rate begins to burn calories after about 10 to 15 minutes of movement. If you keep the pace and your heart rate above 120 beats a minute then these two are the most effective at burning calories. I personally choose running or a fast paced walk so u can go for longer intervals plus have a great scenery to look at while u r doing so!

SoCal
I heard that kick boxing burns the most.

moomal10
Walking and dancing for longer than just a minute every other weekend at someone elses insistence.

cdf22728
Doing HIIT, which is high intensity interval training. All you do is change your pace all the time. Start with jogging, go really fast, jog, all you have to do is change your pace throughout the whole setup, nomatter what exercise.

?
Running burns the most calories per minute. However, keep in mind what you like to do when picking an exercise. If you don't like to run, it doesn't matter how many calories it burns. Pick something that's fun for you and that you will do consistantly. If that's running--great. If not, you'll still burn a lot of calories by doing it frequently.

jenluvsflowers
Working on the ellipitcal trainer is an excellent way of burning a lot of calories.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy