Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What have you eaten today???
i just want to compare our daily amounts!!! ...

I stopped drinking soda, now what do I drink?
Trying to lose weight with diet and exercise and I have cut out all soda. I drink a lot of water but what else can I drink that will not detour the weight loss?...

How do u get abs?
im 14 and i have a pretty good bikini bod except for that u can only see my abs if i flex. i rly want those abs u see in victorias secret models. is there any excersize that will help me get those ...

Am I becoming Anorexic?
My dad always pokes my stumoch and tells me to stick my belly in. He always jokes about me being fat. Problem is I know im not fat, (Im 5ft3 and weigh 105). However his words really hurt my feelings. ...

How much weight can you lose if you don't eat for about a week?
I don't think i'm gonna do it, but i can't find out anywhere how much u could lose. So how much could you lose if you don't eat for a whole week, but you still drink stuff(mainly ...

How Do You Like Your Eggs???

How to get fat?
ok so i know this is odd, but i want to gain weight! i just want to be a little bit bigger all over, im 5'4 and weigh around 100 sometimes it gets to 104 or 105 but then comes bak to 100 again.....

How can I lose ten pounds in 7 days?
How can I lose ten lbs. in 7 days without much exercise? I have recently started dating a guy and his sister is getting married in a week. I havent' had time to prepare, nor do i have time to ...

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

What will happen if i eat salad and water only and workout for 5 hours a day?
will i lose 6 pounds by august 31 please i need to know thats when school starts!!!!!!...

I am fat what should i do should i stop eating or do some running or die what should i do can you help me say?

What is your most invaluable weight loss tip ever? The more individual the better!?

What is the right weight for a 15 year old 5"3 girl?

Am i fat.. thin or somewere inbetween?
im 5 ft 2 in and im 106 lbs.... wat do u think???...

Is taking speed dangerous?
im 16 years old and i want to lose some weight fast i heard taking speed helps to lose weight but what are the affects of the drug?would any1 suss that i was taking it?...

How can i stay motivated to lose weight?
the only time I can really focus on excercising is around 5;30 am, so how can i get out of bed?

im having a problem staying motivated, any ideas ?...

DiamondKiss
I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i am fat like a damn cow. Theres even a teacher who's skinnier than me A TEACHER . My height is 5'7 my weight is 110 which is in the healthy range but i look like a monster. How do i get the weight down? I exercise 30 mins morning and night and under 900 calories but it doesnt work. What else can i do- p.s; no drugs

johnson_katie@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Seriously, you need to get some counseling. It sounds like you might possibly have an eating disorder and a warped sense of self image. At 5'7", the ideal weight is 135 pounds, so you are underweight.

LuckyCharm17
Rating
awwwww no u r no where near fat u r actually uncer weight 4 ur age and height! look at it this way mirrors stretch things out so that is y u feel bigger looking into one! I used to be anorexic adn I know how u feel rite now I am 5"3 and at 124 and ppl still call me skinny sweetie u arent fat k, pls just be happy with ur self get help if u need it but dont starve ur self ever even if u feel fat ok remember someone will always be there no matter how u look or feel

Richard
That's not fat !!.
i think you could have a serious problem with the way you look and need professional help ??.

gemzalvn
Rating
I think you're not fat but you're not seeing it. When i was a teenager I was paranoid I was fat, I was 5'6 and weighed 8.5 stone which was normal. I am now older weigh slightly more and although I could do with shredding a few pounds. I think maybe you have a pyschological problem, you need to eat more than that. Try body toning if you feel flabby but I would recommend any more than what you're doing now.

Sarah X
Rating
You are fine. its all in your mind. Remenver some peoples bones weight mare than others. I know it sounds stupid but its true,.

Greeney
Anorexia. Get help.

Jessica
Rating
i feel the same way i wish i could help but i can;t help mysefe

nagaqueen13
Rating
Hey lilyeyes, I'm so sorry you feel as fat as you do and there is nothing I can say that will change that feeling. The exercise you've been doing sounds fine. You need to up your calorie intake slightly, though. I know it sounds counter intuitive, but your body goes into starvation mode and hangs on to every last calorie if it isn't getting enough. By feeding your body regularly, you send the message that it can get rid of fat because more food will be on the way.
I know that there have been answers telling you to get counselling etc, but if it was that easy you wouldn't be here right?
I have included some references below for you to look at.
I suggest that there are people who look at you and wish they were as thin as you, so we all go through the cycle of "I wish I was..."
You are not alone thinking like this, so many of us feel the same way. The web can provide a host of answers that I suspect you won't find here.
Good luck.

girlonthego
your not using your head. 900 calories is WAY not enough. probly because you eating the wrong foods anddd you not taking vits...anddd you think way to much about it..

traceya87
Rating
i think that instead of worrying about your weight you should worry about your mental state. you are not fat. you are not chubby you are perfect. if you were to put on 10 pounds no one would notice. and to loose more weight would only make you loose strength, loose muscle and make ugly bones appear.
go to a psychiatrist and get assistance.

madmike1st
If you are a normal active person then the reason you are not losing size by normal exercise is that your diet does not contain the correct nutrients for your body, if you are only consuming 900 calories a day it is more than likely your body has gone into starvation mode. To lose weight and to tone up you have to eat 3 balanced nutritional meals with a steady amount of exercise, we have a nutritional meal replacement that can help with balancing the meals which is a food as regulated by the foods and drugs administration units in 65 countries if you are interested in knowing more then get back in touch and I will tell you what we can do to help you Mike - madmike@yahoo.co.uk

The Sex Has Made Me Stupid
to evryone whos saying ' you crazy, youre not fat youre normal!' , bugger off. its not how everyone else sees you, its about how you feel about it. try talking to close frends and family, their sure to help.

a good trick i got off a tv show;

think about how big you think you are. make some roundabout measurements which you think you are. then actually measure yourself. its pratically guaranteed to show youre smaller then you think.

your self esteem is low. think about the positive things about yourself e.g, do you have a nice nose, good hair, big eyes.

if u feel really bad, i'd suggest talking to a proffesional. it might help.

I really hoped i help, good luck with whatever you choose to do! :)

glgl
please don't put urself down becos of ur weight, just be glad u r a good person (which I am sure u r) & u donot hurt others.
I thought u might be intersted in these books:they are by a well knwn & respected author...
you can have the weight u are comfortable with but it's better to be a beautiful person on the inside.
I used to know a beautiful person & she was overweight, however, she lost weight & she also became a little horrible & also lost alot of her friends...which would u rather be?
I'd rather be overwight but loved.
xxChoo

Joan
Rating
Ask people rather you are fat or not. Because this makes no sense. Are you eating fatty foods and in between meals? Never do that! Drink water and try to stay away from meat. Anyhow I am 5 foot 4 inches and 120; I am just right; mostly everybody says so.

Luckyinlove22
Either you have a serious problem or you are desperate for attention, either way - seek help and not from strangers.

Cat
Rating
Couselling. Read about body dysmorphic disorder - it's when you don't see your body clearly. With that height and weight, there is no way you are fat like a cow. Also, work with a dietician to figure out what's best for your body. If you want to change the shape of your body (as much as is possible), talk to a trainer about lifting weights and various excercises that will tone some areas more.

Good luck.

k8thesnake
You are not fat, far from it actually. If you feel that you are then the exercise that you are doing can be upped to 45min in the morning and 45 min in the afternoon. Your real problem seems to be self esteem issues, which you should really seek counseling for. Whether it be a parent, a phys-ed teacher or a psychiatrist. But you should definitely talk to someone about it asap.

Julie
Rating
Mirrors tell lies so do cameras,you are not fat.

flewdawg11
Rating
First, stop looking in the mirror, and look deep into your heart. You don't sound like you are fat, you sound as if maybe you are Anorexic. People with anorexia continue to think they are overweight even after they become extremely thin, are very ill or near death. Don't become overly obsessed with trying to look a certain way. Learn to be happy, and accept yourself the way you are.

Kelli H
You need to seek help through a a counsler or psychiatrist. You problem is mental, not physical.

steven e
stop moaning,get on with your life,just keep fit doing what you would everyday,just cut down on meals if you feel you are overweight,good luck.

Jess B
Rating
Just try and be happy with yourself...theres no need to "diet". just eat healthly and regulary exersize. i don't understand why skinny people have to diet even more and be INCREDIBLY thin and they don't even look good. over 50% of men prefer to have women with curves and love-handles that a twig with just bones as wobbly bits. just enjoy what god gave you, if your not happy with your body [ :( ] then go to the gym with a friend but really i think you should just be natural and enjoy your life! i know someone that became anorexic because she wasn't happy with her size (even though she was thin enough) and you certainly don't want an eating disorder! they're NASTYYYY!!!

Be your self and enjoy life...=]
With Love
Jess x

Bangbang
This is very useful and you can use it anywhere with no effort

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSCLE-TONER-BELT-Slimming-Toning-Fitness-Bodybuilding_W0QQitemZ120090133807QQihZ002QQcategoryZ36155QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

hevs55
Rating
That is rediculous... 5'7 and 110lbs? You are underweight. You need counceling. Don't you know that there are way worse things in this world than YOUR weight? It would be different if you were actually overweight, but you're not.

Get real.

Beatlemaniac
It sounds like you have a bit of a problem,You can't loook like a monster at all!! You should chat to a psychologist!

nuttygirl824
you are not fat. stop judging urself by how other people look. talk to someone, its sometimes easier if its someone u dont know. u know ur in a 'normal' band for ur weight, so as a result u know ur not fat. its not always that easy to believe it tho. don't make urself ill like models do, its not worth it. women look better with some weight, not with bones sticking out all over. look after urself, and try to believe in urself. take care x

Big Daddy!!!
Rating
you have to be kidding me. your weight is 110 and you think that is fat. my weight is 270 at 5'9". I must be a monster! BD

COURTNEY
u dont need to lose weight at all.
im 5'3 and 124 and im thin.
so 5'7 and 100..? wow. thats thin
seriously dont worry.

kiah
Rating
you are fine believe me. i am 5 ft 6 and 130 pounds and i get compliments. my guess is that you have self esteme issues and you should talk to a parent about it

dodo
stop saying that u are fat at 110 because you are insulting the fat people.

Slappy
Rating
Go talk to a therapist...

5'7" at 110 lbs - is actually too thin - The recommended weight for someone your height is 125lbs - does that make you feel better?

Don't be fooled by what you see on TV and in magazines - Super Models are pathetic idiots who ruin their bodies by staying too thin, for too long.

Don't let your friends dictate how you should look either. If they are saying negative thing about you, it's because they are jealous.

Don't be a fool.... you are in perfect shape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.204
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy