Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

1 wanna loose a lot of weight really fast, i havent eaten in a 9dayz weight nots going fast enough i'm 14 help

My mom tells me I'm fat and lazy...?
I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs, but I carry my weight well... Is this okay of her?...

What the hell am I supposed to do????? SOS!!! please help ppl?
hey! I'm 17. I'm so sick and tired of the damn diet and all the exercise. I eat very little low calorie vegetarian food , do like 130 situps per day and someother work outs like leg ...

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

What are some good reasons to quit drinking soda?
I already decided I should quit drinking soda becouse it's not healthy, but it's hard to quit drinking it when it 's become a daily habit--I'm looking for some extra reasons to ...

If i go biking for an hour everyday will i lose weight?
even if i do eat a bit of junk ...

I need your honest opinion on my weight.?
i am 5'2" and 117 pounds. i am muscular on my legs and arms and sorta on my stomach. i try my best to get atleast 3 workouts every week, like dancing or riding my bike. i wear a size 5 in ...

How many times a day do u eat?
i eat twice a day breakfast and dinner!...

Am i overweight? please answer seriously!?
im 14 5'8" and i weigh 104lbs. how much should i lose to be at a healthy weight? and what is a healthy weight for my age and height? please answer seriously!...

How much weight will i lose if i starve myself?
OKAY i know the risks and its very dangerous but you have no idea im extremely desperate! i want to lose a lot of weight i have a week and 30 days to lose i dont know much but i really want to! ...

Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?
Does walking around campus everyday help you lose weight?...

John W
Whats a good lunch for someone on a diet?
hmmmm??

montagues_son
Rating
Bonless, Skinless chiken Breast
Steamed White Rice
Steamed vegetables

Good anytime

or a salad with vinigrete dressing, if you're in a hurry.

Flobinhood
Rating
a glass of water

The AntiChrist
Rating
Whatever you want.

ktstebs
a salad with tofu and non-fat dressing and a roll

soup and half a grilled cheese sandwich

chicken sandwich with fruit

fruit and cottage cheese and crackers

steamed vegetables, rice and tofu

these are limited portions though, except for salad and steamed vegetables.

Stimpson J. Cat
Rating
Quesadilla, made with low-fat or low-carb tortillas, vegetarian refired beans, 1/4 cup of grated cheddar cheese and all the salsa you want on it. To drink, a bottle of water. That's what I had for lunch yesterday and today. It only takes about 5 minutes to make.

Cozza
pasta is always a gud idea
veg can never be bad

ESME-Q
Rating
SLIM FAST!!! Breakfast & Dinner are the most important!and if your like me, I really don't have time for lunch....

hiscinders
A baby spinach salad with walden farms dressing (it is fat and calorie free.) You should have a piece of fruit and a small handful of almonds.

blondie
Anything with lots of fibre, it makes you feel full longer. And then add something light like a salad, or some jello for something sweet but not to fattening. When I was dieting, I needed to feel FULL!!! Or I would PIG OUT!!!

Nygirlgonesouth
it depends on what type of diet your on- it could go many ways, since there is Atkins, low carb, low calorie, low fat, and the list goes on and on.
Since i don't know what "type" of diet your on, I could only say a sensible lunch for me would be:

Nice big garden salad with tons of crunchy veggies and grilled chicken sliced on top. Low fat dressing...

Or

Low Carb pasta (Barilla makes a great one) with a light marinara sauce. Pasta is very filling and combined with a light marinara sauce it does make a filling and delicious lunch.

I recently lost over 100 pounds and found that eating a larger lunch and smaller dinner was the best way to go, because you have more time to "work off" the calories consumed. I ate Breakfast, lunch (biggest meal) and Dinner, but had 3 decent snacks as well. if you feed your body little meals throughout the day, it will work better. I only ate pasta twice a week (only for lunch) and tried to cut back on Bread, rice, potato and other starchy foods.I also walk every other morning, start out around the block and then work your way up to an hour or so. I feel so much better! Good luck!

frank
weight watchers

Marie Jonas
Rating
a turkey wrap with lettuce and pita chips

Miss Haily
Anything whole grain (brown bread, rice, or pasta) mixed with a lean protein source (chicken, turkey, fish, lean beef). Try to eat a fruit and vegetable with that.

Eating healthily is all about nutritional balance and portion control.

Good luck!

Bronzo
Rating
Soup, Veggies and Dip (non-fat), a whole wheat turkey Sandwhich, Crackers, a fruit salad or a regular salad (no dressing)

Matron Mama D
Rating
Protein, protein, protein! Grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli is my best suggestion! Always white meat, always STEAMED veggies. NO BUTTER! Good luck!

Mel
Rating
Lettuce, carrots, and tomatoes with celery sticks for desert. O can put raisins on the celery stick, known as ants on a log.

algatten
Isopure protein drinks

with milk or lactaid, they're 30 g protein, 10-20 g carb, and inexpensive

so
turkey sandwich no cheese on a high fiber/low cal bread. or a salad with light dressing or oil and vinegar and soup.

meljoy444
A salad is the best way to go here. There are so many different things you can do with a salad and they are very filling. You won't feel deprived at all! Load up with a ton of veggies and find a tasty light salad dressing or use oil and vinegar. You can add some croutons or a sprinkle of cheese to make it more enticing, just don't go overboard. Plus, if you hate low fat dressings, use whole fat but cut out the croutons and cheese. You can have turkey salad, chicken salad, ham salad, cobb salad. Now they have tuna salad kinda like sushi. Outback steakhouse makes a great one! A sandwich is another good choice but it isn't nearly as filling or interesting or healthy as a salad. I once heard that salads should be a dieters best friend! I recently bought the cutest little salad bowl at bed, bath & beyond. It's kinda like tupperware and has a small area in the top to store your salad dressing. It was a great purchase. You can make it at home every night and be all ready in the morning when you go to work. Plus there are so many different salad dressings, and veggies out for salads now you can eat a different kind of salad every day of the week. If you want to eat something tasty and filling that doesn't make you feel deprived or remind you you're on a diet, then a salad is the way to go. That and some flavored water and you won't even feel like you're dieting!

tonya
A veggie salad from Subway with a fat free dressing! you get to pick what you want in it!

cindyj2490
Tuna salad Sandwich with lite mayo and cup of skim milk and some sliced apple slices.

msmonroe2003
Half a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread, no cheese, lettuce, tomatoes. And a salad with low calorie dressing and a bottle of water♥

smartblonde
Sandwiches (light on the mayo & cheese), Lean Cuisines, Salads, Healthy leftovers from the night before.

Nick
Rating
tuna sandwhich with a little mayo on wheat bread.

youngj042004
miso soup and salmon
turkey,vegan,or salmon burger
a great salad not just lettuce and tomato

Lil
I had rolled up cold cuts around a sliver of cheese in the center with a piece of fruit and handful of almonds..very tasty and low on the carbs.

Stephanie
~tuna salad
you can make the tuna with yogurt instead of mayo( sounds gross but actually good)

~grilled chicken salad

~veggies
always drink water throughout the day (no diet drinks)

F*A*I*T*H
Rating
grill d chicken or steamed fish

Jesus Bunny Luvr
a salad with LIGHT uhh...whats it called....uhhhh......oh! balsamic vinegar!!

killing is making a choice
Rating
steamed vegetables, and half a turkey sandwich.

yourpastlifelover
salad

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy