Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?...

If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)...

Why do i feel this way???
Im turning 14 today. I have a boyfriend who i love much, i have close friends too. But lately, i just wanna die. I went thro a rly moody few weeks and ended up cutting myself. But i have my bf (...

Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH...

How do i make the voices in my head go away?

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

How can I get over a fear of dying?

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

soldier of fortune
If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?

Brooklynn
God Bless U n ur terminally ill friend or relative ... =)

Andy
honestly since i am a catholic i was taught not to act upon euthenasia and i agree with the catholic church because i think everyone should get to live full lives and die naturally.

Reggie girl
Yes in theory but doubt if I could kill a loved one when it came to it. I would want to keep them as long as possible and would be too scared of getting caught or having to live with the knowledge of what I had done.

emmarenee16
Rating
yes i do if you love them dearly theyll you back!!!

Jenufa
Rating
Yes I would help them die. I think we keep people living just because we can rather than because we should. Medicine has advanced enough to keep people alive without offering a cure and this can create appalling situations. My friend was in a coma for 2 years before they agreed to switch off life support. Her husband and children were under great stress and could not go on with their lives. We knew that if she came out of coma she would be paraplegic and have severe learning difficulties. She had prepared a living will but unfortunately had not signed it before her accident so they resuscitated her. A clear case of a doctor proving he could do something rather than allowing her to die with dignity.

shutyerfaceup
Yes, without any hesitation...............

stewie
Rating
yes

vengence
Rating
I might even go with them.

Willim
Rating
Yes, many, many years ago my mum wanted away. She would have liked some to help her then there are others in similar situations

rob go dale jr
if i love them that mush i would cause it would kill me to see them hurt that mush

Lorraine A
Yes even though its so hard mentally to do, you would have to respect their wishes. I think its a shame that people have to fly to Switzerland to do this and on their return to the England airports, get arrested for manslaughter/murder. This country should sit up and take note of what other countries do.

rphilsell
id have no hesitation if my loved one asked me to help

fafandloo
I wouldnt think twice about it , if it was a member of my family then i would do it because i now thay would do it for me.

Tim
Rating
The law, and Right and wrong are seldom the same thing. I'd pull the plug quickly based on the golden rule.

dino
yes i would.

mark
Yes, I'd do it....

xyz
Rating
If it was as simple as turning off a valve or switch, maybe I could..

Donovan G
Rating
No, I wouldn't. I refuse to take the life of another.

ALLEN B
Simply YES

jen
Rating
Yes I would do it. . .if that was their wish.

cassie
Yes, definitely.

Zomba Fett
Being very religious person, I think it is not on me to decide when my loved one is ready to die. It is God's decision. I would not kill my loved one, but I would do my best to keep him as comfortable as possible until his time comes.

Reece's Pieces
Rating
God gives us life, and it's not up to me to take life. No, I could not do it. I would pray, pray, pray

tammy f
Rating
No-- because only god decides that. Just try to make the person feel loved and provide as much comfort as you can, spend time with him/her. Pray for god to ease the pain & suffering. I'm sure you think maybe you should or could but please don't. I'll pray for you and the person suffering. GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GOOD DAY .

MANGO MIATA fix Yahoo...again!
Wow, what a deep question! I really don't have a good answer. I haven't been in that situation and don't want to be but if I was, I would weigh everything before making such a huge decision. Whoa, tough question.

Stumped on that one.

Sandy :O)

Everona97
Rating
I don't want to be in that situation but as we don't chose the worst in our lives so I will do it... and I hope to have a friend who will do the same for me if it is the case

capcave2002
I WOULD NOT GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT as long as the person was sane

huggz
Rating
I might want to but I don't think I would be able to do it.

Samantha
Rating
I could not do that but I could pray to God to take that person into his arms and carry her/him to heaven.

nicola
Rating
i would !!!
i don`t know why it`s not legalised anyway!! dogs and cat`s get put down when they are suffering, human`s should be allowed the same treatment.
it is unfair on the person and loved ones to go through the pain and suffering.
xxx

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy