Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

BIG woman problems ahead for me. Advice urgenty sought ?
My g/f of six months belives i spent 8 years in the Parachute Regiment. I have even brought some second hand body armour for bedroom games and her nickname for me is " Serge"
Problem ...

My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do......

How do i cope with the death of my dad?
any ideas how im ment feel or is feeling numb normal
Additional Details
thank you for all your kind words it's going be hard 2 ...

I am 23 years old. I depend too much on my parents for everything. Am I normal?

Should you ever seek revenge on someone who has caused you suffering and/or pain? Why/Why not?

This is warfare
Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH

unsersmyboy
Rating
Well now, don't you have a bright future? NOT!

mklwis
Just hope you don't have a bad trip.
Or worst yet that your mind doesn't all come back.

~n8tive~chick~
your a loser why dont you get a jod

☺Bojanglesvegan☺
um yea. i'd try not putting foreign chemicals into your body, then you wouldn't have to worry about it

Daniel T
Rating
you are lying. LSD builds tolerance very quickly, so you cant trip more than a couple days without a layoff, it just stops working.

so why are you being an idiot with this post? need attention?

keziah
Rating
DUUUUUUH

Garden by M
LSD damages your DNA,so having kids is out unless you want them to be deformed.....I assume this is a joke question.............

lambo
Rating
wut do u think u are destroying ur life man seek a councler that can help u stay off those

Mopar Muscle Gal
guess from your question you dont have a job if you get high all day at age 25?
Answered your own question

Duh

~Sinfully~Exquisite~Stalking~
Umm let me see....

Please read this website....

stuffy012001
yea it can be very harm ful you are damaging your body. You acre hurting yourself and others around you

Meow Kitty Meow
Rating
lol... I'm 22 and I smoke lots of pot... I've tried LSD, but it never did much for me. You should switch to Mushrooms, atleast those are natural and I hear they have healing power.

abercrombie_lover101
VERY BAD LIKE U COULD DIE BAD!!!! :( DONT DIE :(

tbiluvu
Rating
only if you don't share with me:)

BONE©
Yeah , I've been there 20 some years ago ,you should
find a new form of recreation , something less harmful on
the brain

Brittani♫.
yes.
people on Acid (LSD) can have thoughts they can fly, so they jump off of things.
they can see bugs and snakes under their skin and cut themselves up with scissors or razors, trying to kill them.
it's really dangerous.

bergice
Rating
if you are high on lsd and can still type on a computer you are getting ripped off-so no it is not harmful-now doing lsd everyday isnt something i would reccomend but doesnt seem to be the problem here-lol-spread the light old hippie

singlex32004
Oh ya, wait until you stop and you get all the flash-backs for years

teambargain
yikes, bad for you to do this everyday yes. every now and then, no. but why do it at all?

bettyboop
hmmm i don't know... what do you think?!?!?

lickitysplit
Rating
send me some

W
Rating
Where do you live? LSD is pretty much extinct where im at. Have at it but the long term effects are chronic back problems

jarm
Rating
probably.

mo
Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyes.

Worry?
At this point your probably beyond help.

iceman365
Rating
You can not get high on lsd everyday. It would take more and more everyday to give you the same high that you had on the first day. If you continue to try and get as high as you were on the first day of taking lsd, you will definitely burn your brain out to the point of no return.

xxxthousandtearsxxx
Rating
uh yeah sh!thead!! must be fried now,what a stupid question

John B
While there is little doubt your are spoofing.....If you have to ask the question I think it is too late for you.

reality_check
Duuuuuuh!

stephanie r
No, of course not ..that is if you wash it down with orange juice.
moon

CreoleGirl
Rating
you are PROBABLY 16 and get high on WEED all day!!!!!yes, longterm effects can be damaging on the brain cells.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy