Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH...

How do i make the voices in my head go away?

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

How can I get over a fear of dying?

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

cookiejar
If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift.

Hillbillies are...
No one is going to Heaven.

It is a myth.

tankgirl190
There is more to it than that. You have to be baptized. That is often overlooked when people read the Bible. They read the parts they like and ignore the rest. (Mark 16: 16 is a good example) But I do believe that I will go to Heaven, yes.

trainer53
Yep, thanks for asking!

insertstrawhere
yes i believe i will

caseyrae
i do believe that. and i am so glad that jesus is that graceful to give us true life freely.

MEGAN THE PLAYFUL SPIRIT
dont beleive in heaven

Stacy R
I sure hope so. I try to walk in the ways of the Lord, but I am still learning.

fireproof79
Let me ask one better...
If you were to die tonight and stand before God Almighty, and he were to say to you "Why should I let you into my heaven?", what would you say?

arveen paria arasuk
maybe 50 % chance

caitie
Rating
YES!

KitKat
Rating
I hope so - I believe so - I hope He's forgiven me for that I have done and that I have failed to do.

poohu812many
Rating
Nope.

honest
Yes! I would. I'm saved by the blood of JESUS!

genler100
Rating
i have taken jesus in my heart but i dnt believe that i always do right so i am not sure

because_i_said_so
I agree with poetic justice.......as long as God is the only God you worship and as long as you beloeve Jesus died for us. I hope Im going to heaven. I pray every night and asked God to forgive me where I may fail him, and I live my life trying to be of good heart........Im saved as well (but that doesnt matter if you not of good heart) and God knows our hearts. Even those who do not believe in him.

RenLeighann :]
Rating
yes.
ive made mistakes but i believe in god, no ones perfect.

poeticjustice
Rating
Yes, I do...but I think people in other religions go to Heaven too. I think God cares more about what we do with our life and how much we help others rather than by what religion we believe in.

tsbr1963
Rating
Interesting question...but of course you are making a huge assumption...

do you know what that assumption is??

worldstiti
Rating
I would go to heaven, cause I'm basically a good person, who happens to believe in God.

PASSION2TALK
i'm looking forward to seeing all my family that have gone on before me! I look forward to walking the streets of gold with my Father, Christ Jesus! Thanks for asking, it gets my eyes on glory.

No. I believe that my personality, thoughts and soul are the product of my mental processes and memories, nothing more. I do not believe that I will experience anything or continue to exist as anything more than a body after I die.

NICE LADY
Thats a good question. I mean is that really all we have to do or should we be all religious? I know that we should try our best to be good people but no one will ever be perfect and I dont want to do unnecessary things that wont even please God, like people who misinterpret the bible or make up thier own beliefs.

Stylez36
no, not at this point on my life. maybe when i was younger but stuff changes and **** gets real. maybe i can repent later on in life...

ranamccarthy
No. I do not believe in a heaven or a hell. I believe in reincarnation, though. I like the thought of everything being made of the same thing....energy, and when this body dies, the energy goes towards another life...tree, bird, worm, plant, fish....whatever.

jhey
to be honest i dont really know maybe

xcr0ss_my_heartx
NO! why cant anyone get that through their tiny heads??? ahh

vmbbfreak06
yes, because i just asked forgivenss and prayted and i haven't done any thing wrong so yes!

Madonna C
Rating
i think so, live aq good life with lots of suffering surely there must be something at the end of it all

ringer
Rating
Yes, I have a personal relationship with God. That is the only way to reach Heaven according to the scriptures. You must except Jesus Christ as your Savior

Tiffany
I honestly don't know if I would, I would hope so

ladysodivine
Yes.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, June 14, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy