Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do i make the voices in my head go away?

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

How can I get over a fear of dying?

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Katherine Nicole
Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?

Haunted: The brown cat hates me too? How sad. :(

greenbaypackers1920
Rating
Ummmmm, what hate you ???? Myspace.com???? ummmm, also English teacher don't like you why. what did you do have that teacher not like you??? and color yellow ??? ohh your hair duh!

california girl
Don't focus on what hates you, focus on what loves you.

I'm a brain in a Jar
I don't realy know you i doubt hate is the word you look for, they might dislike you....
and your teacher probably wish to kill you but hate... I don't think so

Uncle Tim
Yellow does not hate you, it told me so just this morning. In fact, Yellow has a crush on you!

☮♂♥♀Soul Flower♀♥♂☮
The color yellow hates you? I don't get it. But someone is ALWAYS going to dislike you at some extent. It's usually just how some people see you and how they really are.

hopeful for change
Rating
Yellow hates you? Better watch out for your hair attacking you in your sleep one night, in that case!

Mr. Nerdlinger
Rating
Get a shrink, regardless if that question was serious or not.

auntsarita
Rating
well I tell ya it could be because...

vague
yellow is a cat, right?
in any case, you should get a dog. he will love you

hauntedtreehouse
Rating
Don't forget the brown cat down the street.

Update:

I've heard that the stop sign has some bad feelings too. It's only a rumour though. Don't take it personally.

Tangy
Rating
Maybe because of your questions?? hahahaha!

banshee_370
Rating
there just jealous cuz your so beautiful!

faith
things r not always fair, try brown next time, it's more friendly !!!!!!!!!!

girlonline64
Instead of focusing on the bad, why don't you look at all the things that love you....like your family. Family is way more important than myspace, your teacher, and the color yellow.

mks 7-15-02
Rating
I Guess You Just Hate Yellow.

fadded
maybe your just plain unlikeable

lighthouse_halo
Rating
They don't hate you, they just don't know you. In your subconcious mind try telling all things that you love them.. I had a simular problem. I thought my latin teacher hated me. I tried this exercise. Every time I saw my latin teacher, I said in my mind "I love you." by the end of the semester my grades went from a D to B+ and I was his favorite student. Go figure. When I finally found the color yellow in my size, it looked horrible on me but a little of that color looks great. So now I look for little things in that color such a pin, a ring, necklace, scarf and use it as an accent color. As far as myspace is concerned, it take a computer to foul things up. lol I work a lot on computers. Try it.

Answergirl
Rating
Why are you personifying the inanimate? There are plenty of people around to hate you.

Jenn
Because you're you Katherine. DUH

and Sunny needs to shut the crap up because this is only a cool MC listenin to SKype using cool people zone for people freaking about AP Results lol

Neil G
well in the first place there is a time to talk and a time not too if you cant find the clothes that you want then make them ask sombody to help you

Jill
your english teacher has secretly recommended you for a honors class...

droblivion
Rating
Because they don't know you.

Johnny
Rating

yo
they think your ugly

scary shari
Actually, I look really bad wearing yellow too, so I know what you mean! I look like a dead fish -- UGH! :(

As for Myspace -- are you having technical problems getting some part of the site to work correctly? If so, you might want to check the FAQ or Help section. (I don't use Myspace so I can't be of any real help).

And about your English teacher -- what sort of probs are you having with him/her? If your teacher is picking on you to the exclusion of anyone else in the class, you might want to have a meeting (along with your parents) with the school principal, to see if the problem can be resolved. :)

PEACE
Where there is smoke there is fire. Why did you write that question or as you said "stupid question"?

Ahwell
Because you're paranoid.

wendi_timney
Try new things and get a better teacher,pick the color green it's a lot better for you then yellow.

Rara
Rating
Because they think you're annoying. Only really annoying people are hated by colors.

sunnydayzd
Rating
Because you are creating hate around you.

Project love and you will receive love..........even from yellow and the brown cat.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy