Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

How can I get over a fear of dying?

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

MoneyMike
If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

upallnight
Rating
Ask Cheech and Chong. THey are the experts. My son says it won't though. lol

huesito
Rating
yeah man, thats y they invented voice recorders and stuff

brothergoosetg
Rating
It blows short term memory, and decreases overall iq gain over time.

shabo
Rating
YES IT DOES YOU DOPE SMOKING IDIOT WHICH IS WHAT U REALLY WILL BE IF YOU KEEP ON SMOKING DRUGS AND WHAT U REALLY NEED IS TO ASK GOD TO COME INTO YOUR HEART AND TAKE AWAY ALL YOUR SINS AND THANK HIM FOR SHEDDING HIS BLOOD ON THE CROSS FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s01psb
Drugs of all kinds bend your concept of reality. Weed itself can be especially tough on memory because remembering is something we actually learn to do. When you get high your ability to hold on to thoughts is diminished due to the fact that you feel so much euphoroia and care less about anything else. As for anything you knew before? It should still be there. As for alcohol it can actullly remove your memory of events over a long period of abuse.

Isabella
what's weed?

Jade D.
"There are many things that can cause memory problems. The use of drugs, such as marijuana, inhalants, alcohol or ecstasy can all affect your ability to remember things. Depression, anxiety, and stress are also some of the more common causes of memory loss."

Elane M
Rating
Some would say that but i dont believe it. It might while your stoned but I dont believe it has any long term affects. My mom is an old school smoker 30+ years and I swear shes the most normal person I know. She works and owns everything she has. Took great care of me and pays all her bills on time. And smoked pot everyday and still does.

Fireman "T"
Yes. But only temporary.

Tay
Rating
Smoking too much of anything affects your brain cellls!Also what renate said!U also seem to be loosing memory you dont remember

Maegan G
yes

hood rich
no and yes

Sam
Yes, smoking marajuana for prolonged periods of time will impair your ability to remember things.

coinman090388
Rating
2 words, Black out. Even if you only try it once. You may forget things that you did and what you were going to do. Word of advice, do not smoke pot. It will distroy your life.

leeann101883
It will affect your short term memory significantly. EX forgetting where you put you keys, wallet, sunglasses. Also Dr. Appts., bill paying.

kj
I'm sorry....what was the question?

Swimming in Starwberries
Yes

maisha
Rating
uh yeah it eventually might

baby angel!
Rating
Well yes, too much can be really bad for you.

kyle s
Yes it does.

Ultimate Fighter
"It sure does."

Job Lowe
Rating
Can't recall.

Robert D
Ahhhh what was the question!

Jane D
Yep

PVT Bryant
Rating
sorry but yes

Jessica R
Rating
yeah that and everything else

Wills
Rating
i dont remember maybe ahh idk lol of course it does

caz_v8
Yes and it causes psychological problems too.

raynrock23
I don't remember.

mlgable
Rating
Yes it does as it kills off your brain cells. I have seen the effects on a friend who was labled a genius and it was sad to see how much he had lost because of all the weed he had smoked.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy