Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

How can I get over a fear of dying?

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

Hank Mulder
Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time.

ThaT GiirL
nahh i can eat in front of any body =)
but some people are shy

Jake M
I used to feel extremely nauseated when I ate in front of others, mostly at school when I was a boy in elementary school.

Painful times. No one should have to go through that.

I usually hate eating by myself, it makes me feel alone and unwanted kind of. I know how you feel.

Lenny
Rating
Close your mouth when you're eating ! Keep your back right, and offer you class to learn how to eat in high society. Then you'll know how to eat a cheese burger cause the one who can the most, can the less.

Then, you'll be more sure of you...

Curious.
Rating
Yeah! i Hate it.

Emily F
Rating
it depends. but most of the time i am.

Stephanie K
UNCOMFORTABLE? HA! I'LL LICK THE PLATE IN PUBLIC!

yungurban
no im a shy talker

Mary Jo W
yes

Vicky (Mom)
Rating
Never really thought about this much before...but I guess I'm not thrilled to eat in front of people when I'm by myself....don't mind it so much when I'm with friends. Don't like to be seen eating in the car....hmmmmm....interesting question.

!Smooch!
Rating
No, not at all. Maybe you feel shy because your overweight. I mean no offense if you are.

Gemzybaby
i dont really care, as long as its not messy, i love my food to much lol

Bekah
I used to be so shy about eating in public that I could barely eat anything. =/ I'd sit there nibbling at crackers or a sandwich for the entire lunch period and feel uncomfortable the whole time... I still feel uncomfortable eating in public, but now i dont let it stop be from eating enough.

soccer_spaz68
get a gf and you wont have that problem lol just fooling

amilks30
nope! i don't care what people think of me period! :o)

maddie0407
Rating
omg, yes! i always get the feeling that ppl are looking at me, or i have something on my lips, or that i'm chewing with my mouth open. >_<

ang253253
yes, but I know many that feel the same way...common

Chauchii
Rating
im shy eating around guys lol but im 15 ill get over it

redtape.please
alot of my friends have this...even if I'm eating with them..they'll just put down their food..look around and say they hate eating in public, they feel like people are watching them....weird..If i'm hungry I devourer my food! even pick at the stuff left over in the wrapper! TRUST me nobody is looking, nobody cares..they are way to absorbed in getting that last tasty bit of nacho from the containter than some random person in the food court eating. ;)

lifesquestions?
Rating
Not really but if its really quite I don't wanna eat and I will kinda pick at my food and stare around the room, but thats only if I'm in public. If I'm at home I don't care.

actress
Rating
no not at all but sometime when i eat with people that i dont know i don't want them to think i eat a lot.and im kind of shy at talking too

The Spaghetti Cat
no just a shy talker

amandafofanda66
I used to be. I'm getting better.

EmilyOsmentFan
Rating
I do sometimes, i always worry if i get food on my face or I chew with my mouth open by accident, lol.

Emilie B
Rating
nope i just tear into a fresh steak ... dont care if its caught in my teeth :)

LOL
I'm only shy when I'm eating around people I don't know very well.

spark_55
Rating
Yeah, I kind of feel shy eating in public if I'm by myself.

Leselina
YES! I cannot eat in front of people if I feel like they are watching me... or if I am the only one eating. I must confess, though, I have a little OCD. I can't eat anything small and yellow (except corn, everything else just repulses me) and I can't use the bathroom if I think somebody can hear me. Literally, I have sat on the toilet for 30 minutes at times because I know somebody is in hearing range. But in your case, I think a lot of people are self conscious about eating. I have a few friends who hate when people watch them eat, and I think in today's society with all the food pressures (what you should and should not eat...) it can make somebody uncomfortable.

Jullie
Not around people I know....but if I'm sitting around someone I have a crush on or something, I'm very picky and act like I'm full!

Kayla F
Rating
NO!!! I PIG OUT!!!

purpleeyes
I am a very shy eater. I don't know why that is but I always feel like people are watching me while I eat and it usually prevents me from eating.

Jillian
aww...poor guy.
yah, i feel embarassed to eat around skinny people and people who arent eating as well.
it makes me feel fat when im the only one eating, even though really im being the healthy one.
i just need to learn not to care what people think of me so much.
i do what i do, and i am my own person...i need to understand that other people need to get over themselves if they care about that, not the other way around.
im normal dammit!
lol...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy