Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

BIG woman problems ahead for me. Advice urgenty sought ?
My g/f of six months belives i spent 8 years in the Parachute Regiment. I have even brought some second hand body armour for bedroom games and her nickname for me is " Serge"
Problem ...

My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do......

How do i cope with the death of my dad?
any ideas how im ment feel or is feeling numb normal
Additional Details
thank you for all your kind words it's going be hard 2 ...

chris s
If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)

?
Rating
I would not wake if i was dead

Florin B
Rating
who or what is the part of your body who die?
if u have a dream and u are dream about a dream , what are mental state?

SUPER-GLITCH
I would not wake up if I were dead would I?

But if there are many more of these pathetically stupid questions I may loose the will to live!

Frankie
Rating
No, I wish i were. I would have a party to celebrate

richiesown
No, but the reality would.

sky l
Rating
it would be OK because you are already dead and you can't die twice

m-jay
how could you wake up dead??

vik
Rating
I can't see how, but I can see that if someone had it bad in their life and died and then God said "sorry wrong guy, back you go" the shock of waking up and finding themselves alive would probably kill them.

zoe
Yes!

petulabadula
id be devastated

Why Not!
Rating
no, a lot of things would start to make sense.....

tweetytrish2002
Rating
:-) :-) wow i'm already dead so i cant wake up

Crazy Diamond
Yeah thats the worst kind of death, double death it's happend to me a few times now.

mister rogers
If you were dead you wouldnt wake up.

grumpcookie
Rating
hopefully, then i would,nt have to go to work..

Satan's Little Helper
No, I expect to be dead.

GB123
The shock wouldn`t kill you,

but finding you have no innards cause of the autopsy, would,

CrystalRose
Rating
yeah if u were dead u def wouldnt wake up! common sense people... common sense!!

EW
Rating
Thanks for bringing a little joy into our sad lives.

St. Anthony of Y!Answers
to die twice in one day will be the first!

MĐ¯ BAITâ„¢
The shock would probably get me to the toilet and then kill me.

dinahmite
Rating
stupid question

justagrandma
I was once in the hospital when they brought in a woman who had tried to commit suicide. She woke up and was shocked to find she was still alive, she didn't conveniently die so I don't think it works like that.

zaba33
well when you take into consideration of what its all about it would be just fine. Do the hooky pooky and thats what its all about!

♥ Love Angel Music Baby
Rating
Err no beacuse i would be dead =)

clairelouise
Rating
haha i love that question! so much more original than the usual ones we get here!!

prettymama
Rating
only if i found out that I'm going to be stuck with my husband for eternity when I turned over and found him there too

IAINTELLEN
Rating
I wouldn't be shocked at all. In fact, I'd probably be glad it happened without disturbing my sleep. Then I'd celebrate not having to pay my bills anymore.

doggiecaveman
Not me, nothing shocks me any more. I would just come back as something else.

momentum
Rating
If it didn't kill me, it would make me stronger : )

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy