Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

BIG woman problems ahead for me. Advice urgenty sought ?
My g/f of six months belives i spent 8 years in the Parachute Regiment. I have even brought some second hand body armour for bedroom games and her nickname for me is " Serge"
Problem ...

My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do......

How do i cope with the death of my dad?
any ideas how im ment feel or is feeling numb normal
Additional Details
thank you for all your kind words it's going be hard 2 ...

I am 23 years old. I depend too much on my parents for everything. Am I normal?

Should you ever seek revenge on someone who has caused you suffering and/or pain? Why/Why not?

Weird question that ive always wondered
What time is it and what state do you live in,
I live in oregon and is 4:00 am ...

I only have four cigarettes left?
what am i suppose to do i wont have any money until tomorrow and four cigarettes wont last that long. im not tired so sleeping wont help. IM FREAKING OUT!!! what do i ...

Does any one wish they could delete unwanted information out of their heads?
I find I have far too good of a memory, I remember too much useless knowledge....

How can i improve my knoledge?

muusic_love_x3
My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or sprinkle the on the ocean [[ his favorite place ]] Please some advice please.

Kim P
I am terribly sorry about your family's loss....
I watched a movie recently called "The Fountain" in which there was a legend about a man who was buried and a tree was planted on top of him and as the tree grew its roots used the man for nutrients and it "took in" the man and the man became part of that living tree....in essence, living forever thru that tree...
that to me is awesome and everytime a leaf fell off of that tree, a part of your cousin would be present, he would continue to exist in a life form....

Sweet Dreams are made of me....
I'm so very sorry. i know what its like to lose a friend. well, my grandparents were both Australians, so a few years ago, a while after both of them had died, me and my parents and brother met my aunt in Australia, and we spread their ashes in the ocean close to where they both grew up. It was so pretty, and its a good way to remember them, and when you remember them, the place you think of is not the morgue, or a cold, sad funeral, it's a beautiful ocean, and it doesn't make you feel as sad. I know that when i remember when we spread my grandparents ashes, even though i didn't know them very long, it still makes me just a little less sad.

Judge Judy of Y/A
Rating
Sorry to hear about your loss. You can keep some ashes and sprinkle the rest. I know someone who kept some of her mother's ashes in a locket she would wear around her neck.

Windy
Put them in his favorite place. Then when you want to spend time with him all you have to do is go to the beach

유♥웃
Rating
I'm sorry to hear that. I think you should do whatever you feel like doing. As for me, I think you should sprinkle ashes on the ocean or such.

David K
Rating
Do what you feel is right , like dont be upset if u do get rid of the ashes . Sorry about your loss.

Light up the Darkness
Rating
I am so sorry for your loss. It is up to you were you want to put his ashes. where do you think he will be most happy???

Lisa
Oh Goodness, I'm so sorry. I personally think you should not put them on the ocean, you'll feel as if you have no more of him. i think you should just keep them by your bed or someplace. Then each time you go to bed just say something like "good night_______" whatever his name is. It may seem weird but I did it to my dog who died. I told him as many silly or funny things as I could to keep me happy and not sad everytime I looked at the ashes. Good Luck and God Bless Love, Lisa

Paris glamour
FIrst of all im very sorry for you. I understand. I hope you and your family will be okay. I would sprinkle them in the ocean. If you have time you could travel to several oceans and do some everywhere or his favorite ocean. I know you probably want to keep them but theres not much you can do with them. Or you could bury a little so he has a certain place where you can visit "him" with a permanent grave stone and then you could keep a tiny bit in a small holder and then spread the rest in the ocean. "seperating" him may seem wrong or strange but it really doesnt make a difference. It may be better. I hope i helped and Im sure you'll make a good decision thats right for you and him.

laurenhonish
Rating
I'm sorry about your cousin too.

what do you think he would of wanted, did you guys ever talk about that hypothetically?

or you can aks his parents what they think.

personally, I'd opt for a burial, sprinkling your body all around doesn't sit well with me

mommanuke
If his favorite place was the ocean, I'd probably choose that, making sure I wasn't violating any local health rules, of course. It is also popular now to get those small containers you can wear on a chain so you can keep a little of him with you. If he was cremated, I doubt he would want to be buried, unless that was done by the state without his having any say in it.

I'm sorry for your loss.

jjc92787
Rating
First off, I'm very sorry about your cousin. That is absolutely horrible.

Do what you truly believe he would have wanted.

*~*I love cupcakes*~*
Rating
I would keep some and sprinkle the rest on the ocean, have like a ceremony on a boat and sprinkle it on the ocean. You can also bury them. i have known a lot of people who split the ashes in many ways.

Sabby
Rating
that is sooo sooo soooo sad if i was you i would keep half of his ashes and put the rest in the ocean, or put the hole thing in the ocean so he can be were he always wanted to be!

pretty.in.pink
i think also that the heart shaped box and locket ideas best they are soo cute and i think its a great idea to so them you care

sorry about the death i know exactly how you feel

<333

Zer0
Rating
sprinkle them in the ocean becuase that was his favorite place. And im sure he would have liked that. And if you kept them it proboly wouldve made him sad seeing you cry.

?
Rating
ocean

I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I would spread them in the ocean especially if it was his favorite place. My family did that with my grandma and it was so peaceful.

Sus-Girl
Rating
sorry about ur cousin..Be strong girl!!!
mm...maybe the ocean since it's his favorite place...

p.s: by the way this isn't the right category to post ur question...

m_soulliere
My Heart Goes out to you

his favorite place is where i would let him rest

sdurio
Rating
As a best friend and relative, you know what he would want most. Just think to yourself what would he do?

jamielwright2000
sprinkle on the ocean.its hard to lose someone you love.it gets easier as time passes.but is still hard to deal with.my uncle passed away last year and its hard to get over it some days.take care

browneyedchick
Rating
Wow..... I'm so sorry.I would go with the ocean.I'm sure he'd appreciate that.

NJ Gay
First, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.
I suggest you keep his ashes for the time being. You can always decide later if you want keep them in an urn, have them buried, sprinkle them on the ocean, etc. You have plenty of time.

TJ T
Rating
I would sprinkle most of them then keep a little.

im sorry for your loss.

<3

Mouse_Sweet
Rating
well, if you want to have them in your house, like just to know hes near, keep them. In my step moms house she has my oldest step brothers ashes, and I know this is stupid but when I'm sad about him dying, I take them from the fire place and talk to them lol.
But also if you're worried about him being at peace, maybe you should sprinkle them in the ocean. If that was his favorite place
But its really all about how you feel

Lisa E
Rating
You CAN do a little of each. I know people who keep JUST the urn, or just a little portion of the ashes, and sprinkle the rest where that person was happiest. You can also sprinkle the ashes, and just bury the urn.

I'm very sorry for your loss. It's always a shame to lose someone you love, especially to something so senseless.

Norma Jean Riley
i'm sorry for your loss. if the ocean was his favorite place, i would scatter them there.

misty19492000
Keep them for now until you've had time to really think about your decision.

thepickle
First of all im am very sorry for your loss.I wish you well with couping.I think a beautiful idea with someones ashes is planting them with a tree.That way there will always be a little piece of that person with the tree.I would say sprinkle some in the ocean and plant some with a tree.

flipper
awww im sososo sorry for ur loss ='[

i would put them in the ocean...and the maybe keep a few to remember him by.. you can put them in a small heart shaped container and say you just wanted to keep the heart <3

good luck <3

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy