Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

BIG woman problems ahead for me. Advice urgenty sought ?
My g/f of six months belives i spent 8 years in the Parachute Regiment. I have even brought some second hand body armour for bedroom games and her nickname for me is " Serge"
Problem ...

My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do......

How do i cope with the death of my dad?
any ideas how im ment feel or is feeling numb normal
Additional Details
thank you for all your kind words it's going be hard 2 ...

I am 23 years old. I depend too much on my parents for everything. Am I normal?

Should you ever seek revenge on someone who has caused you suffering and/or pain? Why/Why not?

Weird question that ive always wondered
What time is it and what state do you live in,
I live in oregon and is 4:00 am ...

I only have four cigarettes left?
what am i suppose to do i wont have any money until tomorrow and four cigarettes wont last that long. im not tired so sleeping wont help. IM FREAKING OUT!!! what do i ...

Does any one wish they could delete unwanted information out of their heads?
I find I have far too good of a memory, I remember too much useless knowledge....

How can i improve my knoledge?

How can i get my 17 year old g/f to have a b00b job, i fear she is going saggy already and its not nice?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)!...

Psychometrics
What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

Kalyansri
Rating
When I wake up in the morning I have two choices -- to be happy or to be unhappy. And since I am not dumb, I just choose to be happy.

gra''
doing more exercise and eating more balance diet..watching comedy shows and reading books.for this i find my life more easer..u should try one of the categories .

WonderTwit
Rating
Me and only me....I know what I need to do to fix it but I can't seem to get there. BTW--nice picture!!

kichka_2002
My mind...

soulsearcher
Rating
Ill health

TeaZe
other people!

s*x-kitten
Rating
Nothing, fortunately. (Although i do get upset when i see acts of discrimination or cruelty on the TV). However, i consider myself to be lucky, and think it would be extremely selfish of me to complain about anything

carly
Rating
chemical imbalance

confuzzled_love
Rating
my parents and not being able to get any work (i'm 14 and live in the middle of nowhere)

virgo
Waiting for my partner to eventually find himself somewhere else to live so that I can move on with my life.

NightSpotter
Rating
Ill health. I don't usually moan but you asked. I am diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholestrol, hiatus hernia, no kneecaps and just recently retired by my company due to having a torn disc in my back that is irritating a nerve end that affects my left leg and can only walk with crutches. My wife has mental health problems.

Moan over, I can breath though and have a loving partner and an adorable daughter that helps us both, what more do I need.

angelbaby
myself

mr_kgb
Rating
Money.
But if I had all the money I ever wanted I'd probably still be unhappy.
Look all the super stars and most rich people.

nabila
Rating
the trick of my mind..confuson...problems...urmm...but all in one..is still the best...nth is keeping me off a happy life..

joe perkinstein
Rating
The constant appearances of my mother in law make it almost impossible for me to lead a happy life..

☼ Ỉẩη ♫
laziness

mission
Rating
Only a negative attitude can do that. Sometimes it's a chemical imbalance, so have that checked by your doctor first, then find out what you need to turn you attitude toward the positive.
If you are unhappy, you are probably doing something that you're not supposed to be doing, or not doing something you should be doing.
P.S. Serenity is not the feeling you have during peaceful times, but one you have when chaos is all around you. Not the absence of chaos, but calmess in the midst of it.

xxxxxxxxx
Rating
Myself

Mr looking for answers
Rating
Girls

dave p
ex wife who left me spends hours phoning me stalking me texting me telling me how much i miss her and thinks we should get back together .........

cooking on gas!!
Rating
Money i think usually but that's just an excuse isn:t it??

les26
Rating
pariona.anxity

Me
Parents!

I just want to leave home and live my own life!

Freedom is what I want/need to function happily.

Eric D
Rating
financial problems, cant afford to go to school, cant get financial aid. Strange they say my wife and I make to much money, but yet we are bankrupt.

Molly
life is n't easy but i think i feel happy most of time because i trust in god .... he simply will be always with me protecting & guiding me
i think to be happy we should reach peace with ourselves & others
that is all i think
the biggest obstacle facing us that we are always greedy hoping to own every thing

Mr Magoo
Rating
health and money but mainly health

Ken
Rating
I'm in the same boat as Virgo. She won't leave.

Mara
myself, i always hold me withing the limits and i don't risk.

?
I love my kids, I truly do, but I'm so sick and tired of being a milk machine, not being able to get away for more than a couple of hours, and having a husband who works nearly every day of the year for (or so it seems) 12-14 hours.

I always wanted to go to university and every time I try to take one course I get "We can't really afford this right now" but he'll go out and spend all that and more on something we don't really need. What I can't make him see is that if I could go to school and get a career, we could have gobs of money to play around with. But it's not the money that I want, I just want to go to university and then have a job that I find interesting and challenging, but be a mother first.

I'm taking some night courses at college, and that's great, but it's not university. It's not what I want. if I had to face the prospect of staying home and baking cookies and never expanding my mind for the rest of my life, well I would be the same as dead.

What's preventing me from being happy is my own inability to stand up and say, "You cannot treat me this way." Of course, I have said it, but not in a way that I am taken seriously.

sεαn™
my own self

my big ***** bloated EGO

< i read somewhere "the worst possible handicap in life is a negative attitude" >

camshy0078
Nothing and no-one should prevent us from being happy, it is all about how we perceive the world about us, if someone upsets me or puts me down then so what? Really at the end of the day what does it matter? I am in constant struggle with my H.R manager at the moment who is trying to make my work-life hell but she has no hope because as far as I am concerned she is of no importance. I am very professional and carry out my duties with no flaws so I am happy at work. Try being positive in this way.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy