Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What are you scared of?
eg. ...

How would you describe suicide in one word?

Whats wrong with Suicide?
I'm a Philosophy, Cinema, Psychology student at NYU. Last semester my philosophy class was discussing the ethics of suicide. My class came to the conclusion that suicide is completely ...

I'm really afraid to go to sleep?
I know it sounds really weird, but lately I've been afraid to go to sleep because I'm afraid that I'll be sick in the middle of the night. I know it sounds irrational, but I'm ...

Depression.....?
What is the best thing to do to get rid of depression.. I'm on antidepressants but don't want to take them for the rest of my life ... And i'm single coz blokes don't understand/ ...

Can my boss keep ringing me while I'm off sick?
Help needed urgently!!! I'm off sick from work with a four week sicknote from the doctor for stress and depression. Caused in no small part by my boss who is a bully and a complete control ...

How would you rate your current mood on a scale of 1-10? 10 being extremely happy?

Additional Details
Someone asked about me...well, about a 6--I'm on this site procrastinating to avoid an incredibly messy house!...

I did it again. I don't know what to do. I am so ashamed.?
I hurt myself again. I don't know what to do. I just lost control of myself. After 7 months of being clean. This was not supposed to happen. Not now. I thought everything was cool again. But ...

How can I make my 16 yr old daughter quit eating boogers, dandruff, ear wax, crusty skin, etc.?
I am very concerned due to my daughter being 16 years old. If she was a little girl it would not concern me nearly as much. I will appreaciate any help and advice. Thank you in advance.
A...

I think I have a problem... what's wrong with me?
I think I might be depressed. I have very severe lows which end up with me sitting in the shower cutting myself with my razor while crying. The cuts aren't that deep but they hurt like hell and ...

I cry everyday,, is this right?
I hurt myslf ...

I am taking medication for depression, and I am having thoughts of suicide?
I am 15 and I have been taking medication for depression. I don't want to but my parents are making me. I have been taking them since June of 2006. I take two a day. But I hear that these drugs ...

How many of u believe in---?
where there is love there is no respest and where there is respect there is no love---
please answer ...

Is there any1 else out there feeling depressed? and wants to kill themseves?
anything to make me feel better..............

What should i do when i get panic attacks?

What helped you to stop cutting yourself?

If you've ever been suicidal, what prevented you from doing it?

POLL: Do you stress out over little things in your life ???
Thank you....

BIG woman problems ahead for me. Advice urgenty sought ?
My g/f of six months belives i spent 8 years in the Parachute Regiment. I have even brought some second hand body armour for bedroom games and her nickname for me is " Serge"
Problem ...

My sister just stopped breathing. She isn't answering my questions.?
what should I do......

cade kaple
I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?

This, That & such
Grow up and live up to your responsibilty. You weren't thinking about killing yourself when you did the deed. Now shut up, grow up and take responsibility.

Overton
Rating
Killing yourself does not change the situation, she will still be pregnant. Become educated about the many options that you have, go to a planned parent clinic, this isn't just your problem it takes two to tango. man up and you will get through it, everyone else does.

Tammy
Rating
Don't kill yourself! You have to be there for your baby and your girl. You will be happy again, don't worry.

Tammy

LaLa
I know its a difficult situation but the first thing you need to do is breath. Now before it gets any worse get with your girlfriend and both your parents and tell them. Nothings worse than letting them find out for themselves.

Zebra4
Rating
Relax! This must be your first baby. You're feeling panicked right now, but everything will be okay, you'll see. Don't kill yourself. You'll miss out on all the great wonderful miracles that you can't even imagine right now! Babies are so great--you'll see! Your folks will be upset at first, but they'll calm down, and pretty soon they'll be supporting you in ways you never thought of. Take a deep breath, go drink some water. Breath again. It's going to be okay. I promise. Babies are the best!

Babs
Rating
Stay calm. It may seem like the end of the world but it's not. The parents are blaming themselves right now ("How did we fail them?"; "What did we do wrong?") and your girlfriend is experiencing a lot of stress and is feeling unbelievably vulnerable so no matter how you're feeling you need to be heroically considerate, sensitive and kind to her, at least until the baby is born. You need to be strong - both for yourself and for her. Be there for her and only her for these nine months and you both will come out of this unscarred and able to make the sensible decisions that need to be made after the baby's born. It feels scary but if you can put yourself and any selfish interests that you have on the shelf for awhile, you'll both get through this and you can both have great lives whether you decide to marry or not.

Smashley
Rating
Without assuming whether or not you used protection, some advice. First of all, killing yourself will solve nothing, and on top of that it will leave your girlfriend without a boyfriend and your child without a daddy. That is just selfish. In life, everyone makes mistakes- it's how you deal with them that distinguishes you from every other screw up. So you need to step up and take care of what you and your girlfriend have done together. Don't look at this as something to kill yourself over; this could be a monumental chance to change yourself, or turn your life around.

If she is pregnant, the first thing you guys need to do is go to planned parenthood and get pre-natal care, or abortion counseling if that is the route you plan on taking. I don't know how old you are, but that will surely have a part in deciding your plan of action. Regardless, you two need professional help in one form or another. Check out www.plannedparenthood.com and you can read up on information and even find local clinics near you. As far as your parents go, well it's not their business, really. Maybe they will be nice and help you out, maybe they won't and you'll have to make your decisions and take care of your responsibilities on your own. At any rate, the decision to step up to the plate and take care of the baby you and your girlfriend created together is yours. I recommend you two stick together in this as much as possible.

☮♂♥♀Soul Flower♀♥♂☮
Well, you can't do anything about it. Your parents know, and her parents are about to, so the best thing to do is to admit it to her parents.

stigma138
I don't see what the problem is. How old are you?

tobcol
Well this a very serious question that you need to be talking about with your g.f. you know what options you have, it's just a matter of talking about them with your g.f.

SECRET woman
Just relax. No worries, It's alright. Children while young has its good points, Just except that you can not change this. Stand Up CHIN Up. and NO matter how scared you are or how much you dont want this to be true. SMILE and tell them that you are in control of this situation and be there for her when ever she makes up her mind what she is going to do. But no matter what be happy infront of them......

shannon
your only having a baby- it's not that bad- you will do the right thing and support it- if your parents are being hard on you then maybe you should get your own place- how old are you? good luck- things will work out

Odessa R
Rating
what did the mom notice ? she cannot be showing at this stage , was it the morning sickness that clued mom in?? why kill yourself then your baby wont have a father owe up to the baby and support your g/f during and after pregnancy you are responsible for your actions if you don't want to make a cake don't mess with the oven !! you both are responsible for your actions and the baby that's going to be born

Daiman K
Rating
listen bro you need to tall your parents that you can take care of yourself, you gf and you baby and tall them that you will marry her in few years.

Leenduh
Rating
Tell her it`s a accident. and make sure you say sorry to everyone.
WEAR A CONDOM!!

bluesun
Rating
take responsibility my man. you are being selfish saying you're gonna leave your unborn child and others behind. get a grip. call 1800 suicide.

Clints_wench
Rating
How could her mom tell after a month.. she would not be showing yet... Oh well you should of strapped on a glove before you thought about Love.. too late now

bobbie21brady
Rating
think about this, you got her pregnant, its your child, how is that kid going to feel once he/she grows up and realizes their daddy is dead? Deal with what has happened, don't take the easy way out.

Sonnenrad
Don't bother killing yourself. These things always work out. It all seems overwhelming right now because everything is going so fast and blowing your mind. You feel panicked because of what will happen and the reactions of your parents (and hers). It will be an enourmous shock for everyone and that's when they will be least sympathetic to you. Stick it out and wait for things to get better. Life always gets better, you just have to wait sometimes.
P.S. If you killed yourself, what situation would your girlfriend be in?

Daydreamer
Rating
how old are you guys?

Maybe abortion, but perhaps you have to face up as it is the result of both of your actions.

Its hard but try to do your best. Taking away your life is not going to solve anything as there are others who will suffer for your action

Qua
Rating
Its kinda hard that her mother noticed already, usually people dont show for a few months. Are you sure she is only 1 month? Dont kill yourself there are options and next time use some protection. Good luck!!!!

Belle
DON'T THINK ABOUT KILLING YOUR SELF!!that is not the solution just try your best and be there for your child when it's born!!

leedslass
Tell your family how u feel and your girlfriend, dont kill yourself, if u don't want the baby u need to sit down and tell someone to sort your head out. I have 3 children and when i found i was pregnant the last time (he is 8 months now) i didn't want to have him, but couldn't go through with it and am glad that he is here now, so please tell your family and your girlfriends they will help.

Carl_the_Truth
Get off the school library computer and go back to class. Being pregnant one month does'nt show !

Elille
Be responsible for what you've done together.Show your parents you are mature and just.. be mature!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy