Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

How do you fight lazziness?

Dont you wish sometimes to curl up in a ball and die?

Why am i depressed? is it because there are things i cant change? or is it because im ill?
to clarify. would i be depressed if everything was ok.. so am i just p*ssed off?
Additional Details
you lovely kind people thanks. i cant do anti depressants. im fighting it . sometimes ...

My fiance was a kidnap victim, who was raped and beaten for two years. She now suffers from PTSD..any advice?
I would like to know how to handle this delicately. The man responsible will be out of prison October of next year, and we will have to face him in court to make it ok for me to legally adopt the ...

Is there anyone who can reassure me please?
i feel lost and i dont know who i am. i need hope. what if everything in my life goes wrong? i feel so alone, please help :-( thank you xxx
Additional Details
aged 14, not on medicines, ...

What is not good to do while sleeping?

Im depressed. I think. I cant think a happy thought at all. Why?
Im 19 years old. I still live at home. I dont go out, i dont do anything fun. I dont have any friends in town, they all went off to college. Basically i have no friends. I go to a job i hate and i am ...

What do i do in this situation? Preferably adults answer please!?
Ok so my fiancee and i are having problems. I am ADHD, and sometimes i cannot control the way I act. I am controlling and very demanding i dont listen and im mean. I hate this so much I cry everyday. ...

If you see a homeless person who appears to be 'crazy', how do you think s/he became that way?
Do you think that life on the street did that to him or her, OR do you think that a mental problem led him/her to the street?...

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

piawom420
Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?

hagman
Rating
yes. so did your mom when i did her last night

Chelsea B
Rating
Yes my friends know me for that and I can be very serious too. Read my last question and see what you think

Still lmao

norwood
that depends on you.

Destined2beGreat
I have such a good sense of humor. I not only laugh at you but I laugh at myself all of the time

Shorti
yes I keep it in the toilet with all my other treasures !

tankgirl190
Rating
I don't like to laugh at people when they are at their worst, but I do like to put spray cheese on cats. But I don't lick it off of them. That would just be wierd....

cboyce
um yeah, yes and yes and I think so

Kyle M
Yes,yes, and yes

itty
Rating
I laugh at idiocy
I try to make people laugh when they are down and out.
I am willing to try to be an idiot.

starting over
Rating
Yes, I was told I should have been a stand-up comedian. I have been asked if I was the class clown in school.

soccersobczyk
Rating
I guess so. Why?

Frank
Can Ann coulter annoy millions with a flick of her wrist?

Aria
I laugh about myself, I laugh at others and I make people laugh, too. Why? To keep from screaming.

njyecats
I think I do

Joy RP
Yes, and it makes me maintain my 100 wrinkles in the face instead of a thousand done by frowning...

Patti
Everyone has a sense of humor. It depends on how they use it. I often make others laugh when they are down and out, or just don't feel like laughing. One person's idea of idiocy may not be another person's. Am I willing to what???

Ria Boo
Rating
Yes i could. I m funny by nature. i m crazy and i love it. =]

americathebeautiful1
yeah I can do all of that. I am a silly person by nature.

dl200558
Rating
Well if you was like me you better have a good sense of humor. One needs to be able to joke about things like my disability for example because of the meds i take i am a nut! I wear diapers and i think its funny. I don't have a choice to wear them but i don't let it bother me at all if someone ask me why i am in a diaper i will say. Well i am 48 and i was out of them for 45 years and i thought i would see what it was like to be back in them. lol. People have to do what they have to do and that's just the way it is. But yes i do have a very good sense of humor............. If i can make fun of my self woulden you say i do??

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy