Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

How do you fight lazziness?

Dont you wish sometimes to curl up in a ball and die?

Why am i depressed? is it because there are things i cant change? or is it because im ill?
to clarify. would i be depressed if everything was ok.. so am i just p*ssed off?
Additional Details
you lovely kind people thanks. i cant do anti depressants. im fighting it . sometimes ...

My fiance was a kidnap victim, who was raped and beaten for two years. She now suffers from PTSD..any advice?
I would like to know how to handle this delicately. The man responsible will be out of prison October of next year, and we will have to face him in court to make it ok for me to legally adopt the ...

Is there anyone who can reassure me please?
i feel lost and i dont know who i am. i need hope. what if everything in my life goes wrong? i feel so alone, please help :-( thank you xxx
Additional Details
aged 14, not on medicines, ...

What is not good to do while sleeping?

Im depressed. I think. I cant think a happy thought at all. Why?
Im 19 years old. I still live at home. I dont go out, i dont do anything fun. I dont have any friends in town, they all went off to college. Basically i have no friends. I go to a job i hate and i am ...

What do i do in this situation? Preferably adults answer please!?
Ok so my fiancee and i are having problems. I am ADHD, and sometimes i cannot control the way I act. I am controlling and very demanding i dont listen and im mean. I hate this so much I cry everyday. ...

If you see a homeless person who appears to be 'crazy', how do you think s/he became that way?
Do you think that life on the street did that to him or her, OR do you think that a mental problem led him/her to the street?...

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

bootoohed
Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

If we could travel to the moon, Im sure theres something out there that is safe to use and can get you the feeling of "High". Is there anything out there that can make you get "high" and is safe?

groverraj
Never been high on a substance.... I am high on life, so I don't need an artificial push!

But, Nitrous Oxide or Laughing gas available at your dentist's office.

leigh d
Rating
dude its **** tabs man or weed...

weed is god grow. the healthiest the i could actually tell you beer aint ****.....same with coke and X and every other man made drug except for tabs man their good...but im telling you weed is the gate way drug^^ i hope you find your answer buddy

crescioni@sbcglobal.net
if you think you are gonna find something on the moon that gets you high, I think you are "high" enough. Anyway pot is the way to go. You don't crash your car, you don't wanna kill people, or feel like you are 12 feet tall and bullet proof. It is the perfect tool.

~!Me!~
Rating
pretty much plain old weed is your best bet...other stuff will usually kill you eventually..just dont drive while your high.

eric54_20
Rating
Cannabis is the safest, period. It is all natural, and scientific studies show that it is true DESPITE the fact the government will tell you otherwise. The demonetization of cannabis has always been influenced by corporate interest.

Buy a vaporizer, it is safer than smoking, and believe it or not cannabis smokers have a longer life span than those that don't. I'm sure people will chastise me for saying this but it has been proven.

RITA
Elevators and stairs .

I Love My Family
sleeping pills.....

Bob B
well weed actually is safe, if you use it moderatly, except for the tar, but if you used a vaporizer weed there are no harmful effects. unless you did it like everyday. But if you mean legally safe, theres this thing called salvia divinorum, its good stuff and just started getting popular recently, its legal in every country except denver and australia. You can buy it at many smoke shops. If you live in new york city i can tell you where to get some

Lust_Murder
Sensory depravation or float tanks...

has mushroom like hallucinagenic effectts.

The pleasures and perks of the modern float tank are based on a revolutionary scientific approach to deep relaxation called Restricted Environmental Stimulation Technique or R.E.S.T. for short.

Jess
Rating
BE
VERY
CAREFUL

WITH SALVIA

That $hit is no joke and not for amatuers. I watched some people I know do it once...and these guys are have-done-everything-out-there-that-migh... -a person- high...think DeadHeads. One hit of salvia brought one of them, literally, to his knees (before he started crawling on the grass) and both of them needed reassurance and soothing during it...they were borderline freaking out. I almost tried it, watched them, was seriously frightened by what I saw ...I would NEVER try it after seeing that. I strongly recommend not trying it. And definitely, definitely, definitely not without being with people you completely trust. Seriously, it requires a babysitter.

4 more years
Rating
Salvia is good in a controlled environment but almost everyone gives it up quickly becoz its so full on and also over so fast. The more often you have it the stronger it gets unlike other drugs. Have a friend around to keep you safe. Do it where its quiet and dark where you wont get disturbed. Its an old herb used in rituals and deserves respect. Heres a blend that has been used to get floaty minds and has been good for menstrual cramps too funnily enough. Make a tea of Blue Cohosh, Black cohosh and lime linden herbs. Its more floaty than high. Theres a lot of herbs that have these effects but it seems to be the combinations that work the best. Otherwise go get an awesome massage 3 times a week

some female
Weed isn't dangerous, but you shouldn't smoke it, you should eat it. This way it doesn't cause any detrimental effects on your system. Obviously you shouldn't be getting high everyday though, as that's not good.

wpepper
Oh yes,
exercise releases ther same dopamine that is artificially induced by drugs.
Endorphines and adrnaline gived the same higg without the negative consequences to the brain, the body and the spirit.
Get on that running!

You can see it in churches that are lively and the preacher is using
uplifting preaching.

johno95
Rating
ride a rollercoaster with the seat belt on.

Chrissy A
Exercise and Exercise, I think medicallly weed is safer to your liver than alcohol but is not legal and also its supposed well as the establishment says you loose motivation in doing stuff, so maybe they r write but I dont know for sure.

Idontcit
life

Just Me
Rating
Those two words do not go together.

savoryjawbox
Rating
Jesus

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy