Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

How do you fight lazziness?

Dont you wish sometimes to curl up in a ball and die?

Why am i depressed? is it because there are things i cant change? or is it because im ill?
to clarify. would i be depressed if everything was ok.. so am i just p*ssed off?
Additional Details
you lovely kind people thanks. i cant do anti depressants. im fighting it . sometimes ...

My fiance was a kidnap victim, who was raped and beaten for two years. She now suffers from PTSD..any advice?
I would like to know how to handle this delicately. The man responsible will be out of prison October of next year, and we will have to face him in court to make it ok for me to legally adopt the ...

Is there anyone who can reassure me please?
i feel lost and i dont know who i am. i need hope. what if everything in my life goes wrong? i feel so alone, please help :-( thank you xxx
Additional Details
aged 14, not on medicines, ...

What is not good to do while sleeping?

Im depressed. I think. I cant think a happy thought at all. Why?
Im 19 years old. I still live at home. I dont go out, i dont do anything fun. I dont have any friends in town, they all went off to college. Basically i have no friends. I go to a job i hate and i am ...

What do i do in this situation? Preferably adults answer please!?
Ok so my fiancee and i are having problems. I am ADHD, and sometimes i cannot control the way I act. I am controlling and very demanding i dont listen and im mean. I hate this so much I cry everyday. ...

If you see a homeless person who appears to be 'crazy', how do you think s/he became that way?
Do you think that life on the street did that to him or her, OR do you think that a mental problem led him/her to the street?...

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

miss!@ the disco
Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and like i have so many regrets bc had more then a few rough times due to some drama that one of our other friends caused btw us..and i not got to really aplogize..but the last time i seen him we acted like nothing had ever gone wrong..so why cant i get over this..i still wonder if he knew how sorry i was for all the drama..wich i mean if he was cool with the last we spoke im sure he was over it..but why cant i get over it..why do i think him so often?

♪♫Metal_Angel♫♪
Rating
You can find grief support groups everywhere they are just hiding. trust me I know from lot's of experience. In these groups they have a group leader who will tell the stages of grief. It's very helpful to learn them all and then hear how other people feel and the things they have gone through losing a loved one. Everything you think and are going through is normal. I've been in grief support for four years after watching my mother and 4 year old son killed. I tried to search for just a normal councillor after my father committed suicide and my boyfriend died in a car accident but they didn't help as much as actual grief support. unfortunately you will never really get over it! You will just learn how to live without him. Please even if you are not interested in grief support try to find the stages of grief... it will make you feel a bit more normal... the only ones I can think of right now are Denial, Anger, Regrets the last one is acceptance... it's been 4 years for me and I still have not reached the last step.

shizzlechit
Rating
i'm sure he knows........in fact don't you think he could be watching over you? You can let it go now, as he knows how you felt. :)

housefullofboys3
Rating
Because eventhoug he was a "friend with benefits", you had an emotional attachment to him. It has only been 4 months. Seek a grief support group to help you a little.

bildymooner
Rating
You have a guilty concise

Freeda_Fondal
i'm sure he knows everything you probably need some closure try sitting alone in your room and talk to him just because he is not there or you can't see him doesn't mean he can not hear you or feel what you feel just try it it will help
i lost my sister when i was 16 and the last thing i said to her was i hated her because she stole my brush for a long time i always felt i was sorry and never got the chance to tell her but my grams told me to just talk to her i had no idea what she was talking about but one day i felt alone so i decided to talk to her it did help still to this day i talk to her and ask her advice it does help it may sound stupid but once you do it you will feel better

notyou311
Rating
You need grief therapy.

G-man
Rating
Because he died that's why and you will think about him for a very long time eventually you will get over it with time it is normal what you are going thru so just live your life and it will get better with time you'll see.

Robere
Sudden death is very traumatic...especially to friends, family and loved ones. Your feelings are normal. You must, however focus your thoughts on the positive. Think of the times you laughed and had fun together instead. You cannot bring back any unfortunate events that occurred between you so remember him as you loved him and let that redeem you.

Obsequious
You really need to let it go because there's nothing you can do about it and it's not good for you to keep dwelling on it.
It might help if you sat down and wrote him a long letter & got all your feelings out. But don't hold on to it after you write it because you will just keep reading it and being reminded of him.

v.v im bluimic </3
Rating
Did you love him?

Tiffy
I'm really sorry for your loss. We don't miss a lot of things until they are gone. At least things ended on a good note between the two of you. Focus on that. Time will allow you to get over this. Maybe you can get a journal and write down how you feel. This is a good way to let your feelings out without having to actually tell someone. After you start to feel better you can get rid of the journal to prevent others from seeing it. Maybe you have a close friend that you can share your problem with. The best thing to do is to let your feelings out.

knowssignlanguage
well you care for him alot thats why you think of him but he knows ur are sorry if he didnt he wouldnt of acted like he was cool with ya so u guys were fine and dont think of the "what ifs" it will drive you crazy. It takes time to get over someone who dies that you were very close to but time will ease your pain. just hang in there and think of him but dont think of the bad times just think of the times that you had fun with him and think of funny things that you guys did. what i am trying to say is think of the happy time not the time bad times all friends argue and just bc he died doesnt mean he didnt know that you were sorry about that he knew b4 he died that you were sorry. He knows that you were sorry. so just think of the happy times and grieve.Please try not to think of the "what ifs"
and i am sorry for your loss i bet he was a great frind
i hope this helps you

Stacy W
Rating
Whatever you are feeling or thinking, he knows. I beat myself up over a bf of mine that passed, the last time I talked to him he wanted me to come visit him and I said I didn't have time. I felt so bad about telling him that, but I know now that he knew I cared about him and that I'm sorry. Find your inner peace with it girl, and good luck.

hushnowjustplayit
Rating
It's perfectly natural for you to think about him and the desire to wish that you had apologized. There is no normal set time for a person to stop grieving or regretting. When you are ready you'll notice one day that you haven't though about him for awhile and that's normal too. Eventually you will only think of him when something in particular reminds you of him. All of that is normal. Life continues...

joanelmore
Oh dear, try writing to him and tell him what you would say if he were still alive. I believe that those who pass before us can still hear us and if you open your mind they can still communicate with us. At night before you go to sleep, ask him to come to you in your dreams. Do you ever "feel" him near you? or perhaps find something out of place? smell him near you? he's there and he knows you feel bad.

Ganja
Don't worry you will get over it. I had 4 friends die while I was in high school, all of which were tragic deaths. Time is the best healer. I am sure that he would rather not have you worry about the "drama" and instead think of the good times you had together.

Tony I
Becausen the "intimacy" triggers a special connection or bond so that you miss him!! Try to keep yourself busy so that you will not be depressed or live in regrets!! Best wishes!

fame4000
Rating
u just think to much of him

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy