Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Psychologist?
I had been to see a Psychologist and had therapy for 2 years and it ended last Christmas. I wanted to go back to see her as I was having problems again but Mental Team said No. Once you have had your ...

Can your brain explode from boredom?
or would that make it implode?...

Non Medication Aides for Anxiety?
I'm trying to take the non-medication road to healing my panic and anxiety (seeing as how all the meds they put me on for that just THROW me into panic attacks). I was wondering what other ...

Should i tell my mother about my bulimia?
i've been bulimic for 4 years now. but sometimes i get better but it always comes back. i haven't purged in 2 weeks now and i think i'm getting better. but still i know i'm not ...

Can parents be particularly detrimental to your mental health?
how damaging can these things called 'parents' be? I remember a red dwarf episode in which people from the future finally proved that all our hang ups and neurosis were caused by our ...

Does anyone know any good anxiety/depression meds that really work? I'm on prozac and it don't work very well.

Please Help I have Anxiety and Panic Attacks everysingle day, it's destroying my entire life, what can I do???
I have been suffering from Anxiety and Socail Disorder for many Years now, I tried allot of thing to overcome it, but nothing worked. I have never taken medication for it because I am to afraid to ...

ABSOLUTLEY URGENT! PLEASE HELP, im really down and i feel like ending it, i beg you to help please?
i just lost my grandma, i have no family and fake friends. i feel i look terrible
http://photos-d.ak.faceb i have a ...

How do I get around to telling my mom that I am suicidal?

Additional Details
I've been suicidal for 5 or 6 ...

Do you think emos need metal help??
the ones who cut and hurt them selfs...
plz i wana know if my friend will get over this or if i should take action....

Is suicide the biggest sin?
just wondering will you go to hell for it
Additional Details
i'm bathist (i can't spell good)...

Gimme an idea for a new nickname
Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to burn part of a girl's hair off that they dont even know. well now every time i think about it, i just get this new and extreme type of anger that i've never felt before. i need help to stop being so angry because it so doesn't feel good to be this angry. anyone know a way i can get over this?

yo bob
pretend nothing happened.
turn into a mega babe and then they'll fall in love with you.

Tiffani
If you know where these boys are..Go to your local gas station buy 1 gallon of gasoline and throw it on them! (don't light a match because you will go to jail) start screaming at them like you are crazy. Watch them run down the street, I bet the won't bother you anymore. I get that kind of anger too, it's because we are nice people that don't do anything about idiots that bother us. Holding it in will make you blow up eventually & you might end up blowing up on an innocent person. So you are going to have to start retaliating...it worked for me.

strange loop
Rating
Burn their eyes out. It will release a lot of anger and allow you to live a normal life, albeit in jail, but normal nonetheless. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

ptnsai w
don't no cut Thar nuts off !!!!.

meoo0oww_weeirdo0ooo
Rating
just know that you will be on the top of society and those idiots will be your sanitation man

Ikram. (♥)
Revenge!!!
YEAH!

Sgt Little Keefe
Rating
Hon, you were assaulted, so go to the police and report it, this should help assuage some of your anger! Go right now and report it, you will feel better! I take any kind of assault very seriously because the assaulter only begins to escalate his assaults when he is not stopped, they will do it again to someone else, but it can turn deadly.

greatness
Rating
When u get angry take deep breath and forget about it. that helps me out when i get mad

★Olivia★
I agree with the first guy.
totally charge them with assault.

KSmedes
Rating
im wondering how did they get away with this

Waterfallen
Go to the cops! Did you tell your parents?
You have the right to be angry I'm angry for you

emilyONION
Rating
tell the police..
that's the BEST way to take care of it.

ohbother
As an adult, I would advise that you just ignore them. They are childish and silly.
As a person, I would advise you fill paper bags with dog crap and put it in thier lockers on friday afternoon. It will have plenty of time to ferment over a weekend.
NO, you are right it does not feel good to be angry. If you are angry, you are letting them win. Dont let them win anymore.
Dumb, arent they?

Tracy M
Rating
You have every right to be that angry...what they did was not only wrong but very dangerous and you should have them charged with assult. That goes far beyond a prank.

beachlady
Rating
Im sorry for what happened to you. You can press charges if you want. (if you know how to find them) Anyways dont stress:) I burnt my own hair, and an eyebrow when I was little, it will be ok:) Remember what comes around goes around and those boys will get Theirs if you know what I mean! Just brush it off and try to get your hair cut or styled to make sure it looks fine. (not sure the details here) But keep your chin up. remember Christmas is right around the corner and I bet those boys are getting nothing but COAL!! lol Take Care and Happy Holidays!

Wannabe
Go to the police, get an artist's drawing of them, and hope they catch them so that you can press charges against them and give them what they deserve!

That's a Stupid Question
Rating
Charge those idiots with assault.

thebigz
first i am very sorry for it happening - and i am sorry that you are hurting you have the right to be PISSED ANGRY UPSET AND WHATEVER--- Did you tell your parents? Where did it happen - if it happened at school tell your principal or guidance counselor as well - This is an assault - it could have hurt you permanently they should be punished- Do not let them get away with it and maybe hurt someone else- BUT talk out the anger with someone do not let it ball up inside of you
that would be the worse thing possible- Once you expressed your anger then let it go do not keep it inside

Good Luck

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy