Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Psychologist?
I had been to see a Psychologist and had therapy for 2 years and it ended last Christmas. I wanted to go back to see her as I was having problems again but Mental Team said No. Once you have had your ...

Crazy Taurus
What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question myself, am i at the right school? Is this the right school? What if i walk in there and tell them to get my son and it ends up that im at the wrong school. I will feel so stupid. Am i at the right school?
anyway, yes it was the right school. I know that. But for that moment things were really messed up in my mind. NO i dont do drugs. Also, yesterday, i put gas in my vehicle twice and both times i left the gas door open and the cap was left hanging and not screwed on. What in the world is happening to me. My memory is TERREBLE!!!

AG
yo !!! waz up i'm not an expert but i'm gonna try to help you well ma advise is may be u r doing under pressure or u have stress and i think u worry so much about something and even me i've such problems ,so the best thing to do is ask a doc and relax

Angel
Go see a doctor!

Rebecca F
Rating
R you streesed about anything? If you R then you should try and calm down. Its happened to a lot of people, inclouding me.

beachplayingslots
Rating
i do the same thing! maybe too much stress, or not enough rest,not the right foods. you should also get you sugar checked!

Pegasus90
Go to www.hufa.org, the low blood sugar link, and test yourself for low blood sugar. Also check out the symptoms link and see if you have other symptoms of low blood sugar.

If so, start taking snack foods with protein base with you so you eat a bit every 4 hours. In addition to a low sugar diet (see the library link for helpful books), this will bring your short term memory back. It did for me, but I still carry a digital voice recorder to keep notes with.

A-Z of ANSWERS
It sounds like you had something else on your mind that was worrying you.

secret_oktober_girl
Stress? Lack of sleep? Poor diet/eating habits? Lots on your mind? Fear of forgetting?? This kind of thing is normal, I've done it myself. I call them "senior moments". Just be aware of it and the frequency and if it really starts to alarm you, see a doctor.

Confused Gurlie <33
maybe you just have alot on your mind.
stress might be the answer.
You should take some time to relax

gwenevere
No need to panic.

Most probably have a lot to think about the goings-on in your life?

Stress can be a major factor.
The temporary "memory loss" may just have been your body's reaction to all that you had on your mind.

If GREATLY concerned,-then yes.I would suggest you set up an appointment with a doctor.
But,if you merely relax,take it easy,-once in awhile,-converse with friends/family with what's "bothering",or "pestering" you,-then most adamantly you're back on track!!!!!

Have a Good one!!

white_yack
Could be OCD or stress dude. Get to a doctor and get some help. Whatever it is if you haven't always been that way its telling you something is terribly wrong. What if you forget where you left your son and couldn't remember? Get help from professionals.

venus101
Rating
Have a CT scan done and find out what the problem is. Maybe there's something wrong with your brain (and yes i'm being serious). Have yourself checked out. It could be serious.

david c
I get this problem a lot!! Mine is created by lack of sleep or generaly being run down.
Try getting some early nights

Thanks for the Yahoo Jacket
It's called dementia

leah n
Rating
i have been dealing with this my whole life i would go into work on my nights off i would turn down the wrong streets i would be cooking dinner and forget what i was cooking and not realize it.......i would end up making spilli...speghetti and chilli...its something to do with concentration not exactly memory i would try gingko biloba its cheap and you can get it at walmart...good luck with this it is a very annoying thing so try to get it out of the way now. [vote on my answer]

sherichance79
Rating
could be many things, you could have an imbalance in your body system somewhere, or i hate to say it, its just a part of getting older...i am only 27 and have had this issue for atleast 2 years now...sometimes i will pick something up and set it down, not but a minute later, i have NO clue where its at...i have had tests, blood work and the whole nine yards done and i am perfectly healthy...

also, scientists did a study once and actually found that after women have children, they start to lose brain cells...

if you are very concerned, go talk to your doctor

kiss me under the mistletoe
Rating
If your putting gas in your vehicle twice, that tells me your running on empty.
I know this isn't a funny thing, because it's happened to me, but you must be busy if you have to fill up twice!!! I run my kids everywhere too, and worry about my son's asthma ect.......... I went to school to give my daughter her medicine, and they asked her teachers name, and I just blanked out, it was weird. I was driving to the doctors on the highway, (45 min away) and I thought, did I miss my exit? oh my gosh, what if I am half- way to Detroit?
I just blank out sometimes, I don't get it, but I do know that my doc told me I have anxiety, and he is trying to help me with it, with lexapro, and now I have gotten my head together.
Also, it would help to carve out some time for yourself, I am working on that too. hee hee....

Dhara
Rating
Baby calm down, if it will make you feel better then by all means go and see your doctor. Let me tell you about a really weird week I had oh.....about 20 years ago. Granted, I was in the seventh grade but no matter about that.

Every single day for an entire week at some point during the school day I could not remember which class it was that I had, I kept mixing them up. I would end up in the wrong room for whatever class period. I skipped lunch period like all 5 days because I was so freaked out about not getting to the right class at the right time and being so confused as to whether I was there or not.

That's the only time in my entire 32 years of life that it's happened to me. And this could be the same for you. See the Doc if it relieved your anxiety. But also take some time to calm down, relax, and remind yourself that you ARE a good, caring, and loving father and that your're.............NOT crazy or stupid!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy