Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Psychologist?
I had been to see a Psychologist and had therapy for 2 years and it ended last Christmas. I wanted to go back to see her as I was having problems again but Mental Team said No. Once you have had your ...

Can your brain explode from boredom?
or would that make it implode?...

Non Medication Aides for Anxiety?
I'm trying to take the non-medication road to healing my panic and anxiety (seeing as how all the meds they put me on for that just THROW me into panic attacks). I was wondering what other ...

[ΦΘΚ] ﮎl4CK3R
Dont you wish sometimes to curl up in a ball and die?

denise e
No but I think you might want to go talk to someone because you seem like you are either really stressed or depressed and neither is healthy for you so it doesn't hurt to go talk to someone because holding all of that stress or negative feelings in won't do anything but make it worse. Good Luck and Keep your Head up and Remember a little laughter or even a little smiling never hurt anyone

Doc. justasinner111
Every day. Veteran with poor healthcare and medicines.Still trying to work.

Simone
No I don't personally, but I know plenty of people who have felt this way. Seek some help for yourself if it happens regularly. It's normal to want to withdraw for abit from time to time and spend some time alone, but wanting to die is abit much. If this is you then you deserve to feel better, seek some help.

imrtl
Rating
Nope I never feel that way.

Grab life by the horns and steer it into the direction you want it to go. Remember to accomplish something the first step is to try. And you learn more from failures and mistakes than successes.

When life serves you lemons, make margaritias. or lemonaid if your too young to drink ;p

wmugurl02
Rating
No.. You should go talk to a counselor if you are having problems

Yes. I live on though and things get better.

redcloud_1998
Yes, more often lately ....

pretty in pink
yea............all the time
you feel theres no reason to live and you dont love anythinh or anybody
but .,yea you gotta hold it and try to look at the good things in life

shii shii
nearly everyday hun and i just fake it and smile but with every smile i die a little more inside. everyday i fake a smile force a laugh and pretend its all okay. even though everyone is getting to watch me die. they all just dont know it yet.

Bill57
I have thought about that many times. Being divorced and 57 it gets very depressing think about how to jump start ones life again.
flyfishing1

jessie
Rating
yup!

Vicki C
I used to. I am now in therapy and am taking Cymbalta. Now my Major Depressive Episodes only happen about once a year, usually in the winter time. It is good to talk about those feelings as soon as they arise- like you seem to be doing now. Talking about how we think or feel takes power away from those thoughts and emotions. Especially talking to a trained professional or someone who has been there. You are not alone, and "This too, shall pass."

gymgod_paul_uk
Yes, but then I think get a grip, I've only got one life so I'm going to enjoy it and make the most of it.

If their are parts of your life that make you unhappy, change them, I do .

We are only here once, enjoy yourself.

bmac
No. And if you feel that way, you need to get help. Please see your doctor.

♥Honey B. Fly♥
Rating
No, but I have asked repeatedly to be swallowed whole by the earth like an aspirin. It hasn't happened yet. Maybe I'm on a waiting list.

sinai
Rating
All the time. Recently, I've been really depressed:( Life in general has just been a complete stuggle for me lately. Although one look at this site http://www.liveleak.com/?ogr=1 and I realize life isn't that bad. Just have to survive.

jack jack
yes

SunShineShoes
Yes, I do. Quite often I do feel that way, but if you fake a little happiness, you honestly start to feel better. Smile, even though you don't want to. Have a cup of cocoa. Eat chocolate... Do something for someone else.. it'll cheer ya up.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy