Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Psychologist?
I had been to see a Psychologist and had therapy for 2 years and it ended last Christmas. I wanted to go back to see her as I was having problems again but Mental Team said No. Once you have had your ...

Can your brain explode from boredom?
or would that make it implode?...

guz_aida
How do you fight lazziness?

shazjo
a good kick up the butt!!!!

jenny h
Rating
coffee

cathy s
you get up & do something worth doing, help out where help is needed. don't just sit on your to can all the time, or just lay around.

Germacidal
Take a hint from NIKE: JUST DO IT!!!

yeah
By exercising

Laura G
Rating
I do get a bit lazy (only in recent years), but something inside just keeps me going. After awhile I will feel not lazy and have some engery, and than something (i never know what) but makes me feel back to a little lazy again!! Hopefully this cycle will stop in a couple years!!

llac_queen
get a hobby

majasim1
Rating
I am the same way. Last couple weeks I've been very lazy. I think it is the weather. I do Pilate and it helps me feel good. If I want to do something but I am lazy to get up or get out the house, I motivate my self by thinking about things I could miss out. Find a way to motivate yourself it helps.

♥cexisnowbunny♫
Rating
stop smoking weed

brady
Rating
call up a friend and see if they can hang out

Violet
Prozac, straterra and long naps.

kanajlo
Rating
Exercise, and drink espresso.

itsybitsykity
Rating
beleive it or not exersise

sean1201
Rating
Don't fight it. I get along quite well.

Erik T*****
Get a job, have fun doing it, and when you're not working... play online games and spend time with the family or with friends. A simple and rewarding life.

Also try to learn stuff that you find interesting.

silverblack12345
Red Bull

kimblueize
Rating
I JOINED THE GYM, I AM NO LONGER A COUCH POTATO, I LOVE ALL THE CLASSES, I DID A YOGA-LATTTES CLASS TONIGHT, IT IS A COMBO OF YOGA AND PILATES, IT IS GREAT, I LOVE THE STEP AEROBIC CLASS TOO.

hacked
Rating
Get up and do something outside in the sun

Mark
The only was you'll fight it is if you have what I think you have which is chronic fatigue. If you been struggling to get up in the morning it's not because your lazy and since your asking about laziness here it means somethings wrong and it's not because your lazy I know I've been there so go to your doctor and tell him how you feel.
Like a diabetic who needs insulin to live.You may need what's called serotonin inhibitors. What this means is that the brain is not producing enough serotonin to give you the energy you need to properly function and probably help you get up in the morning.Go to a health food store and buy what's called Ginkgo Biloba and try them.
But for long term I think you should talk to a doctor.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy