Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

I've been prescribed with Citalopram by my Doc for my social anxiety. Has anyone had this work for them?

How do u cope with major depression and suicide thoughts can't seem to get a grip on it?
have been diagnosed and receive treatment but don't feel as if i'm getting ...

Wickwire
What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

la virgen
My personal opinion is that it's a really dumb question; copy machines get old, cars get old, refrigerators get old, anything that doesn't move ages but HUMANS don't; we are always right on time; we don't "age".

Joseph, II
Rating
...-That I'm not going to LIVE to see Bush leave Office in early 2009... -That would just RUIN my death... :)

San Diego Art Nut
Rating
Becoming a drooling old dodger who poops his pants.

♥Elle♥
Rating
death

Jen H
Rating
Not being able to do the things I like now. Not having as much energy, and my motor senses slowing down. Just can't do the same stuff with the quickness and enthusiasm that I could when I was younger. Stiff joints, headaches, need more sleep now.

MLAW77
Rating
my biggest fear about aging is growing old and/ or dying alone. i fear not ever being able to experience marriage or being a parent. im starting to feel scared that im unloveble. i know thats not really true, but so much time spent being alone and in and out of bad relationships can make a person feel this way.

makeitright
Rating
Not recognizing my own children and grandchildren. Otherwise, no fear at all.

Aging is a gift given to us from above as we walk the path to home.

grottine
Rating
being weak and sick .

Nbhanna
Rating
My greatest fear of aging is losing the people I love and trust, friendships grow apart and people change as they get older.

VEGGIE LOVE
Rating
If I live to be so old that everyone around me I love and care for dies years before I do. I especially don't want to outlive my husband. (Yes, I know I don't want him to be the one left either...but I just don't think I could deal with that.) I just don't want to live so old...that I'm the only one left.

Germs
Rating
expensive medical bills dis function of my brain and painful and irritating pain diseases of my organs, death

angels_angelsarehere
I have none, I'm to busy enjoying every minute I have left, doing the things I like, with the people I love

cs_gollum
Rating
"Ending up in some retirement village hoping to die before suffering the indignity of trying to make it to the toilet on time?" That's my greatest fear. I truly hope I don't last long enough to achieve those "heights."

xc
weaker and slower mind

flamingo
Dying alone in a nursing home and being aware of my situation. I`d rather have Alzheimer's and not know what is happening.

deedeetres
Rating
forgetting who everyone is.....
not being able to hear the birds sing.....
not being able to see the trees out my window....
having a stroke.....

it's not a dumb question...everyone fears something about the inevitable..some will admit it and some won't.....
thanks for asking.

Princess Leia
Getting Althzeimers and forgetting my family or being forgotten about in an elderly care home with mean caretakers.

AMY G
Rating
I fear becoming a burden on my children and having them forget all about the happy days and times we had together and remembering me as a sick, mindless old woman. I want my legacy to be memories that make people laugh and smile and tell their progeny stories about the eccentric relative they have in the past.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy