Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do i do in this situation? Preferably adults answer please!?
Ok so my fiancee and i are having problems. I am ADHD, and sometimes i cannot control the way I act. I am controlling and very demanding i dont listen and im mean. I hate this so much I cry everyday. ...

If you see a homeless person who appears to be 'crazy', how do you think s/he became that way?
Do you think that life on the street did that to him or her, OR do you think that a mental problem led him/her to the street?...

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

Sucide? Please help! Some ones life is in danger!?
Okay. Last year (Novembersish) I found out that one of my best friends were cutting. And these were not thin little knife marks they were very large and looked as if she were trying to skin her ...

I just passed my driving test today, first attempt?
I got 8 minors, I had been learning for 5 months

Who want's to congratulate me??

T...

jessica e
How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a great plan Ive got.

*Em.s.ily[loves.him][6-21-08]
ummm...please don't try to kill yourself. If you think there is something bad in yourlife, then think of the good things, just find a way to not wanting to commit suicide.

HeadLiner
Rating
the human body has an impulse where it refuses to harm itself. even people how have completed suicide had autopsy to show that the body "flinched" when performing the act.

You would have to feel REAL pain to actually harm yourself to the point of death, there are suicide hotlines, where you can talk to people discreetly and they wont judge or lecture you.

jrdflds
didn't drink enough alcohol. seriously if you were trying to kill yourself don't you think you'd try a little harder than tying a cord around your neck? i think you just have nothing better to do and make up dumb questions. get a life.

lady bug
Rating
YOU NEED HELP BAD!!!!!!

meeee!
bcoz it wasnt your time! if u dint succed dont try again... trust me! i kno about this! wait and c

Impossible Brutality
Rating
Because you didn't actually do it. If you did, stop feeling sorry for yourself and get help.

Kitty®
Because God has other plans for you.

Honestly...get some help.Talk to someone.What you did is not normal.

Hopefully Helpful
Rating
You do not want to die. You want to feel better.
You need to go to the ER because you are talking about next time you do this. You want your suffering to end, not your life.
Right now you are very narrow minded and are having a hard time thinking clearly. Please get some help. Don't stay by yourself.

Shadow
Because it wasn't your time!

You need help, so go see a doctor who is trained in your condition...then take the meds that the Dr. gives you.

Also be straight with yourself you want help, or you wouldn't be putting your business out here for us to read.

PM
It wasn't tight enough. Seriously, call someone and get some help.

annie a
b-cuz u didnt hang urself try dat next time maybe u would die but dont tell i told u 2 k

skrdude8389
The real question should be is whether you should get some help. Go see a psychiatrist.

JJ
Rating
Sweetie, you really need to seek professional help. Don't hurt yourself!!

blueyedblondej5
Rating
Maybe you're supposed to be here. Maybe there's bigger and better plans for you. Get into counseling, rehab, ect. You can get out of this. I struggle with depression but I've figured out that killing yourself would only be an eternal solution for a temporary problem.

Breene
Please call 1-800-442-HOPE. They understand what it is like. Or consider calling 1-800-SUICIDE. You are not alone. Even if you are not feeling suicidal right now, they will be able to talk about what to do when the feelings come back. Please don't hurt yourself. Please.

Shy
I will not give you advice on how to kill yourself. I will tell you that alcohol or any other drugs are not going to make death any easier. It will depress you further.Please call out for help other than this answer line. It is good that you asked for advice though, the next step is to seek professional help. Call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. They will see you right away. They will treat you with respect and concern. You do evidently understand that you need help. Trying to kill yourself is clearly not the aswer. Please seek out help. There are people that care about you and your safety.

Randy
Rating
One more person saying the same thing, you need to get help and fast. Today would be a good start.

ladyrebelsw
Rating
Sweetie,
I don't know you personally or much about the situation your in, however your pain must seem overwhelming right now. I'm not a counselor, but just a person who's been there like you are now. Please know that you don't have to end your life to end your pain, there are other options. Please take the time to read the following website
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
and please call a hotline or talk to someone:

Befrienders Worldwide
Crisis centers world-wide
http://www.befrienders.org
Find a crisis hotline near you
http://www.befrienders.org/support/helplines.asp

The Samaritans (UK & Ireland)
24-hour, national helpline.
Phone: 08457-90-90-90 (UK)
Phone: 1850-60-90-90 (ROI)
http://www.samaritans.org/
Send an anonymous e-mail to The Samaritans
http://www.samaritans.org/talk/email.shtm

State-by State Suicide Hotlines Directory (United States) National Toll-Free Hotline Number: 1-800-784-2433
24 hours / 7 days a week
http://suicidehotlines.com/

National Suicide Hotline (United States)
1-888-248-2587

National Youth Crisis & Suicide Hotline (United States)

Covenent House Nineline
1-800-999-9999
1-800-999-9915 TTY

AND/OR

-Go to your local ER
-Look in the front of your phone book for a crisis line
-Call a psychotherapist
-Carefully choose a friend or a minister or rabbi, someone who is likely to listen

freakileeki
Rating
uhm idk.... BUT WHAT MADE YOU WANNA DO THAT? were you trying to kill urself? cuz that's not the answer. just cuz things might be hard doesn;t mean you have to end it. cuz u might regret it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy