Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is not good to do while sleeping?

Im depressed. I think. I cant think a happy thought at all. Why?
Im 19 years old. I still live at home. I dont go out, i dont do anything fun. I dont have any friends in town, they all went off to college. Basically i have no friends. I go to a job i hate and i am ...

What do i do in this situation? Preferably adults answer please!?
Ok so my fiancee and i are having problems. I am ADHD, and sometimes i cannot control the way I act. I am controlling and very demanding i dont listen and im mean. I hate this so much I cry everyday. ...

If you see a homeless person who appears to be 'crazy', how do you think s/he became that way?
Do you think that life on the street did that to him or her, OR do you think that a mental problem led him/her to the street?...

Someone burned my hair?
a group of idiotic boys burned my hair yesterday. it wasn't alot of hair that was burned off but what pisses me off is i dont even know these people and they just thought it would be funny to ...

Why do people lie?

I have a presentation to do in front of 50 people and im shy, if i get drunk before it will it make it easier?

Why are extroverted people easy to forget their firends?

Is it normal?
is it normal to be your own worst enemy? like, i hear a voice in my head thats a little like mine, but it trys to get me to do stuff, like, asking out a girl, or doing something crazy-uber. i dont ...

Does MADNESS prevent INSANITY??
I know you may think i'm contradicting myself, but if you think about it.....Those people who are a little mad in their daily lives, like doing stupid acts and unexpected things such as doing a ...

Are anti-depressants really the answer?
I have been going through some really difficult times with my marriage, my family and myself for some time.
My wife and I have been seeing different psychologists plus we go to two different ...

Ok so what do u think of cutting if it is not done for attention, not done to kill ones self...read more.....?
okay so like if someone had been cutting only they did it like on their stomachs or somewhere where clothes covered it and someone accidentaly saw it and they said that the cutter had been doin it ...

Can a person with Down Syndrome play an instrument?

Is it safe to just double my medication?
I take anti-depressant Efexor (xl) 150mg daily but I feel really low. Is it safe to just double my dose until I can get to a doctor?
Thanks....

I have a question for anyone who has dealt with people who cut themselves?
i work with a girl with this problem. she's 23, i'm 47. help me understand why she does this! she talks about it a little. she denied that she still does it, but recently admitted that ...

How can i avoid that awful sunday evening pre - work depression?
sunday afternoons are always spend feeling down + preparing for another boring week at work
is there a way around this?...

Used to have excellent memory but now just forget stuff easily what should i do?

Can't seem to get out my depression?
Im 19 and I've been feeling very low for too long now and have been secluding myself from all my friends for about 2 months. my parents have been my rock during the 2months and my two sisters ...

Any ideas on how to become more confident?

Additional Details
I am not really that ugly or so people tell me and i have a bunch of friends, just with myself i feel bad about myself....

How Can I Make My Life Better?

kisschis
My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

daweeney
Rating
Hmmm....I got it! Call the cable company, maybe that'll work...yeah.

telltaleheart1843
Rating
hey i do that like when i'm losing a game i'll throw my contoller at it thats why my ps2 no longer works......i guess buy a new t.v. maybe

djpetramw
Rating
First of all, I agree with tortasinqueso. Smash everything! Then, sit and rock back and forth while watching TV in your head. Just...sit in a padded room in case you want to try and break that one...

allen t
Rating
controll your teamper and buy a cheap tv in case u smash it again

Boba Fett
Rating
Go to your neighborhood electronics store and buy a new cable (and television)

NGS
Rating
First, don't smash anything else, like your computer. Then control your anger. Then call your cable company, explain your problem to them. And also to use that fixed cable you will have to get a new TV. That is a costly habit, try not to do it in the future.

luv4ny
Um...........get a new t.v.

Jennifer H
Rating
get over it, tv is not everything. if you want, go out and buy yourself a new tv, happy?

LARRY J7
get another tv---call the cable company for repairs and enroll in anger management classes

Kagome117
Rating
you should get a nintendo ds. and try not to smash any more tvs

chris c
Rating
go see a movie

Apple
Rating
Go home to mommy.

cwb63ss
Rating
you came to your computer thats good don't smash it

tortasinqueso
Rating
Break everything else in your house so it matches.

johnman142
Rating
go to your neighbors and watch tv

cliffinutah
Rating
Enroll in anger management

biggun4570
Rating
get anger management counseling

billyclubboy
Celebrate!

Seerah327
Rating
FIRST OF ALL WHAT WERE YOU WATCHING??
secondly....call the cable company, and then a TV repair man..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy