Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Poll:What Size Clothes Are You?
Aloha :D
I was just wondering what size clothes you are!
Also what Country you live in and how old you are..
Just Want To See Random Results lol

Also with the size i only ...

Ok importanttt!!!!!!10points...
how much weight can i lose in 4days with out eating?!!!
Additional Details
i am 16 and i want to get buzzed at a party or drunk, at one that i am having!!!...

Im 15 and i want 2 lost weight. I weight 215 and i have been taking diet pills for about 4 days.?
Is it going to help me or ...

Why is america so overweight?

AM I FAT? WITH PICTURE, HELP A DIET I AM ON, ThANKS!?
I am 13, I am 5"1, and I weight about 98 pounds. Am I fat? Whenever I look in the mirror, all I see is fat. Also, here is the diet I am on:
Breakfast- Water
Lunch- A 1 inch by 1.5 ...

When a child is overweight or obese, who is to blame? The child or the parent?

Is smoking, drinking and eating crap really that bad for you?
Getting hit by a bus is bad for your health but is any of the above really that bad?
wheres the proof you were not going to die on the day you did if you done none of the above?
Additional ...

Wat Is Wrong With Me....Easy 10 pts?
hii. its me again. Well This Morning My School Went To A Play. And It Was Pretty Funny. But Wen I Laughed My Stomach Would Hurt. And Then Later In The Play I Felt Like I Couldnt Breath. Wen I Got B...

Do you eat breakfast every morning?
I don't but I need to change because I'm trying to lose weight. Also what do you eat for breaky?...

Can i loose 50 in 6 weeks?
i know it wouldn't be healthy, but i dont really care, ive never been fat until this year and i want to fix it. fast....

Can eating carrots turn you orange?
I eat at least 4 large-size carrots dailey, and lately I've been noticing that my skin has a slight orange tinge. If I continue this habit, will I turn orange-er?...

How can I lose 15lbs in 3 wks?

What cardio exercise burns the most calories?

How can I drop 9 pounds?
I want to weight 90 pounds, and I am 104 now. I just can't stop
eating. Yesterday I ate 3 middle sized potatoes, baked, no filling, in the morning, and 3 potatoes (one large, two small), ...

Is it okay if i do this?
i wanted to know if it is bad that i have the same thing for breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack everyday

breakfast:
glass of orange juice
bowl of oatmeal
banana

How many hours of sleep is necessary?
btw, I am a teenager, if that matters....

1 wanna loose a lot of weight really fast, i havent eaten in a 9dayz weight nots going fast enough i'm 14 help

My mom tells me I'm fat and lazy...?
I'm 5'6" and 167 lbs, but I carry my weight well... Is this okay of her?...

What the hell am I supposed to do????? SOS!!! please help ppl?
hey! I'm 17. I'm so sick and tired of the damn diet and all the exercise. I eat very little low calorie vegetarian food , do like 130 situps per day and someother work outs like leg ...

I'm so fat it kills me when i look in mirror.?
I am sooo incredibly fat. i try to work through these feelings by blocking them out but i cant block out the truth- you cant lie to yourself. The funny thing is my height and weight are normal but i ...

abc01234589
Yesterday i ran a marathon on a treadmill totally naked, and barefoot. now my feet hurt. what do i do?

Roger C
Rating
Your feet can handle that kind of exercise only you have to adjust them to it first, just like anything. try stretching exercises like lifting up one foot and moving it in a circle 50 times in both directions fast and getting used to walking around barefoot.

Ethan
Soak your both feet in Warm Salt-water for about an hour twice daily and massage gently with "warm mustard oil " in the sun for 30 minutes or so, once in the morning and just before bed. Walk about 30 minutes on the green due-laden grass in the morning before you soak your feet. Also, avoid wearing closed-shoes for few days but make sure you're wearing soft-heeled slippers. You'll be fine soon.

fairly smart
Rating
put some sneakers on...

Garrett I
idk u shouldnt have done that though

Rurouni Ian
bandage and soak. use tiger balm if u need to.

Michele L
Rating
next time wear sneakers !!!

Justsyd
Rating
Soak your feet.

barefootboy
Rating
I think this guy needs to go soak his head and stop asking dumb questions that are not real. sheesh.

me
Send the video to me then I'll tell you!

I 8 duck like I was starving
Rating
wow... why'd you do that? Sounds kinda hot

pycosal
Do not do it again

Harris
Put the treadmill on reverse and run another one.

Evilest_Wendy
Next time, wear shoes.

chapes
Rating
next time wear shoes or at least heavy socks. NOW soak your feet in warm water and epsom salts.

poujoe
Rating
ride me for a few hours naked

were ur windows open i think i saw u

kja63
Run another marathon today on the treadmill on your hands! That will negate the foot pain.

CuteLolliP
why did u run naked and barefoot u r a dork r u crazy and were u homealone or what

funkyfresh
Rating
soak your feet in warm soapy water I jumped on my trampoline with my twin and some friends to see who would last longer and who could do the most jumps well It was a tie but for the whole rest of the day we stayed in my hot tub. our legs hurt so bad. We only had bikini's on when we were jumping.

wlvrne1964
Pull your head outta yer ***.

Jeff L
if your a girl I would say hour chest should be hurting from all the bouncing. if your a guy I say you stop in 30 sec cuz you know why.

I_want_to_know
let me get this straight u ran on the tredmille totally naked and barefoot.ALWAYS WEAR SHOES

I Know Nuttin
Get somebody to give you a foot massage.

Swapan, The Dream
Rating
Run another marathon.........

Dr. Rob
Can't y'all tell that this question is a joke? Take a look at this user's question history. All quite humorous in a bawdy ribald sort of way!

i wear one button suit
Rating
Never run without shoes. Ask any streaker.

Do you have any open wounds or cuts? Soak in Betadine and water solution to kill germs. Next deal with swelling and stay off of your feet for 2 days to be sure not to aggrevate your internal joints.

Even the original Olympics were nude except for sandals.

lu-lu
try get a pedicure with a 30 minute massage that should work.

gummi bear
Rating
dork - why wouldn't you have worn shoes! fine to be naked, but protect your feet!! try soaking them.

Karmen
Why do you ran naked and barefoot on a treadmill?
You must be ******* retard.

Jose J
Rating
your a retard hit yourself in da head

divacobian
Rating
Liar!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy