Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Hayley P
What is my weight supposed to be? I am 5'9 and 13?

Additional Details
I am girl i am okayy in looking weight i don't really have a belly. i weigh right now 126

Blondie <3
in the 130's area.....no offence, but YOU'RE A GIANT!!!
your 13??
i'm a sophmore in high school, and i'm only 5'3 1/2!!!!!
wow.

Turtle L
idk probably 130 or so

Stefi D
woah,5'9
hm,120's

Brooke
110 pounds, if your a girl, 115 if a guy. :)
but its not 'supposed to be anything', really.

LiL EviL AzN GuRL
you are so lucky you are like the same age as me and im only 4'5 wah you are suppose to be in the 120's one 130's but if you aren't don't feel bad maybe even the 140's or 150's but im like 65 pounds haha
'

Francois D
im 13 also and im about 140lbs and im 5'10,but i work out and i have weight from muscle.
i guess your weight is fine for your age and height

ps. your tall

pss. go to a site 2 find out like the ones other people listed

~NINJA of heavy metal~
Rating
http://www.colorado.edu/physics/phet/dev/fitness/0.00.29/
go there and use the simulator!! whoa yeah!
just press start application!
I'm around 5'3 and I'm a girl and I'm in real good athletic shape and weigh around 120...

?
Rating
As long as you're below 200, youre fine.
I have a friend who's a little shorter than you...13, too. She weighs 180 but she's quite thin.
Weight is just a number, as long as you look and feel healthy.

Alli
to tell you the truth
i dont think you should be worrying about your weight.

?
I would say go for A Bmi measurement. Ideally 20-24 is good

lys
Go to google and search 'ideal body weight calculator'. It will ask your height and will tell you the healthy weight range for your height.

Ryan B
well id go around 120 or so! but wow your tall lol

katie_girl
Rating
use a bmi chart. it should probably be a lot though. maybe 140?

wtf, dude? i'm 5'6 and 115. you make me seem like a total fatty!

♥¸.•*¨)♪♫♫♪¸.•*¨)♥
well on the BMI calculator, it said that you should be between 110(almost underweight) and 150(almost at risk of being overweight) but you could be heavier because of muscle...
it depends on how much fat is in your body.

Hello
Rating
Normal weight for your height according to the BMI calculator is 125 - 168.5 pounds.

gangstagirl456
About 145lbs for each inch dat u grow u should weigh another 5lbs starting at 100lbs dat is 4 a chick.

ANA
Rating
well im 5'4 or 5'3 and i weigh 127... i normally weight 123.
age really doesnt have much to do with it.

if your fit.. who cares what weight you should be.
everyone has different body types.

the only rreason i weigh what i do is because my legs, and muscle. [=

techmom
First of all - you are NOT a giant! I'm 5' 9" also and have been since I was your age, but i'm a few decades older now:) Be proud of your height - maybe you could be a model!!

For an older teen or adult, it's usually 100 pounds for the first 5 feet and 5 pounds for every inch over that, so about 145. 10 pounds less or 10 pounds more is also acceptable, depending on your build. Since you are only 13, you might want to stay on the lower side, and as you get older and develop a woman's body (larger chest, wider hips), you will naturally go towards the higher side.

Shelby
Rating
You might be underweight. You may need to check, I'm 5'3 and 122 lbs. I'm normal.

Mealze
http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
calculate your body mass index here.

ashok k
Natural Weight Loss Tips To Help You Loss Weight
http://weightlossinformation4you.blogspot.com

cooky4life
wow!!!! that's really tall for ur age!!! we don't know if ur a boy or girl.... if u look skinny or fat.... so how should we know...to tell ya the truth eating habits? we need more info

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy