Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

Does chewing gum help you burn calories?

HEHEbabe123
I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11

*05*
go see your doctor...he'll put you in a diet and give you a shoot, so your metabolism could be faster

Chris
You should first of all consult your doctor before trying to loose weight. Get his/her suggestions. You can try a couple of things, eat 5-6 small meals per day this will keep your bodys metabilism up which inturn will help with weight loss. Drink lots of water. Try the south beach diet I hear it is fabulous! Dont starve yourself get lost of exercise. Alternate cardio workouts with strength training.

Memphis10Grizz
I used to be overweight myself. Really truth is you have to be your own motivation when losing weight. I never changed my eating habbits but I did make exercising a hobby for myself and now I like to exercise,its a hobby. Only advice I can give is get into the habbit of exercising every night and it worked for me. Because diets dont work for everybody only for some people. It will build your self esteem to know that you are exercising every night and dont expect results as soon as you start exercising. Give it about 3 months and eventually someone else will notice and compliment you and it will motivate you to keep doing it. Exercising is very healthy in many ways and it is recommended people exercising at least 30 minutes everyday anyways. But Good Luck and dont give up.

cescil
Rating
Hi,

When i was 15 i was a large girl i struggled with my weight for years i am now 21 and am finally losing weight i have tried many many things such as jenny craig, weight watchers, sure slim, yo yo diets the list goes on some of these diets i would see a change but i could never stick to them. So my answer to you is to eat healthy buy yourself a calorie / kilo joule book set yourself a limit of kilojoules per day and stick to it this really does work exercise everyday at least 1 hour you will see a change. Good luck and remember your doing it for yourself so set yourself free and go for it , it will be no time before that extra weight is off.

Good luck : )

njsnowrider
You need to find a plan that worked with your system. Working out is the most important thing. Taking pills and doing diet plans is all a waste unless you start working out. That being said - ATKINS kicked butt when I used it. In fact, I dd not work out and it worked like a gem.. I don't like breads and pasta at all or candy, yet I enjoy steak, spinach and cheese. Perhaps you could simply develop a raging coke habit like many did in the 70's? They also call models Heroin-Sheik for a reason. Though I do NOT recommend either of these options.

robert r
Rating
I have lost weight two times recently. Well, past 10 years. You should have an activate metabolism, you are growing, young...the trick is to regulate your metabolism. Cut out crap like white bread, white rice, noodles, cakes, cookies...entirely!!!! No potato chips, Doritos...and NO sweets!!!! No sugar! Learn to like cereal without sugar; use nonfat milk, put tons of fruit on cereal. Lunch, eat soups and-or a piece of fish. Dinner, beans, meat, chicken, veggies by the tons, nuts...plenty of water...get more activate. If all this is killing you...eat the potato chip or candy...chew it up, hold it in mouth...but do not swallow. Little by little, voila! pounds come off Get more active. Do not stick to a plan. Do not beat yourself when you cannot stand it. Just chew and spit. Feel good about yourself. Get active. Soon, you will be very shocked, and happy! Set 150 as a goal!!! Next year, you will be less.

wes a
eat healthy, cut soda, candy, processed carbs, and anything that has ingredients that you cannot pronounce out of your diet. eat lean sources of protein(beef,chicken,fish) and green veggies 4-6 times per day. keep your calories around 2000 per day and be active, get outside and run, lift weights, play a sport. The key is to keep active. WEIGHT LIFTING WILL NOT MAKE YOU BULKY, it causes more calories to be burned even while you are typing on a keyboard, and it will make your body look better in general. aim for about 2 pounds of weight loss a week, it might seem slow, but it is healthy weight loss. GOOD LUCK and I hope you reach your goal in a healthy way!

Ms. CityKitty
It is going to take some time to loose 50 lbs, but to do it the right way all you need to do is alter your diet and exercise (aerobics and things like yoga are good to tone the body and burn calories) more often. Drink a lot of fluids, like water or light drinks (nothing with a lot of sugar) to help keep you full throughout the day. You can also snack on fruits throughout the day so you don't get too hungry. Bananas are good because they are sweet and they give you a lot of energy.

Good Luck!

m
To successfully lose weight, you must carry out
a plan to balance your caloric intake with exercise.
Ideally, dieting should be done by eating a nutritionally
balanced, low-calorie diet and increasing physical activity.
I found useful informations at

mikhailb89
Stop eating at 8:00 pm for the first month/month and a half and exercise at night before you take a shower and got to bed (do some sit-ups, push-ups, run around a block a couple of times, if you live in a safe block, if not then ignore the running part). Then after about two month increase the dosage: stop eating at 6:00 p.m. and do twice as much excercising (at least 20 min. a day).

If you do all that you'll lose weight fast. I dropped 30 in 3 months, but i was 20 pounds lighter and i'm a guy, it's hard for men to be light, we're naturally heavy :).

If you follow those "guide lines" you should loose more weight than i did. Good luck.

P.S. There is no way you can loose 50 pounds in 2-3 months, it's very unhealthy. It takes time for body to udjust. It's a same thing as learning language. It take alot of time but you can do it.

jules
Rating
Besides the basics like exercise you have to change your eating habits that much is obvious. Try things like green tea and soup, loads of salads and high calcium treats like yogurt, cottage cheese and ice cream.

The main thing is being serious about this! Don't give up!

farahizzle
Rating
well to resolve this problem i would say 1 hour in the gym every day (working out) and lay off UN healthy foods it would take about 2 months to burn off 100 pounds tell me if it works.

▌«♥D00dEtt3♥«�
im 15 too, and i love to excersise because i know its not only making me loose weight but also its for your health, go on a healthy diet also ...it does work..by eating healthier try taking out sugars and eat things that dont have a lot of fat in them, i say jogg its the best way to loose weight, what i do is jogg everyday at the park.

Made In Alberta
I have to agree with the first answerer. I am 5'7, was 175lb. lost 30lbs & kept it off.

but you have to stick with it. If you want faster results, exercise as well.

Minty
Fall in love with a bad man and get depressed. I'm just kidding.

But seriously, you should consult with a nutritionist. They will be able to help you figure out what you would need to eat and how much of it a day, such as; how much carbs you will need to consume a day or how much less you would need.

Not everyone's weight watching technique works for everyone else. So I'd suggest you seek professional help from people who will be able to level and even out your consumptions and figure out what you can eat each day. GOOD LUCK and just believe in yourself and you can make anything possible!

faith m
Rating
hi i am a personal trainer, and i recomemded you go and see your local gym, a trainer there will help you and also give you the best diet for your body.

they will help you through it all. also i would probally in your case suggest getting some weight lose tablets to use in moderation.

fat blaster is a good one and i get my biggest clients to use this.

livingstyle
http://improveyourlivingstyle.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

tim z
Rating
try to exerzises more that always helps,

adam p
Hi, have a serious conversation with your parents and visit this web site for help.www.4fatloss.info

Van
Rating
Try joining Weight Watchers - they are really good.

The Peoples' Answerer
1. You have to be constantly motivated.
2. You have to get on a good diet * Abs Diet* * Warriors Diet*.
3. You havce to exercise, ( change the moderation and exercise each day).
4. Strive for success, you will accomplish it.

quiksilver23
Rating
dont not eat, just stay away from bread ,drink more water and work out and some pills like staker 3 will help

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy