Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

Smashley
How do i resist food at a party?
im going to a party for track, and im guessing its pizza. I dont wanna eat it cuz im trying to loose 5 pounds. pizza will not help that!!

how do i resist it?

toluti11
BRING YOUR OWN FOOD, EAT BEFOREHAND, AND/OR LIMIT YOURSELF TO NO MORE THAN 2 SLICES OF PIZZA.

Tabatha H
take an alternative with you like fruit.

-doozer-
Rating
Don't go.

Auditor
Rating
Fill up with water and healthy food and brush you teeth this disrupts appetite.

pyromanizak
Rating
pff u dont need to resist that ****. made by slobby liife ****-up teens who dont wash there hands spit in the food for fun. let alone the rats in the shop crawling through all the 5 year old ingredients but dont let that stop u

NiKi
Rating
Eat before you go to sustain yourself and bring chewing gum and maybe two fruits and drink water. this should keep you off the food and reaching your goal. hope i was help. =]

Brokenwings
Rating
bring gum! i ALWAYS have at least two packs of gum with me, just in case i get tempted. usually i find that i don't actually want the food, but i just want something to chew on.

try it out. also, eat something before you go to the party, so you're not so hungry that you think "oh, well, it's just one slice....it's just two slices...." and on and on.

Allie =]full of sunshine
Rating
Fill up on other things b4 you go. Or bring your own food or tell yourself if you eat this you will hav to run 2 extra miles...muahaha...idk

in my opinion, if your in track, you probably can eat extra food and carbs, so go ahead and eat that pizza, just dont gorge

Riley
Rating
Just say what do you want more to loose five or to gain five?Also bring a healthy alternitive.And i know just what youre talking about im probly youre age!

Hope I helped!

Aeval
Rating
Picture it in your mind all covered with maggots. Works for me. Gross I know, but it is effective.

suganth
Rating
take some

sankaran s
Rating
You are the best person to take care of Your Health.None else.The Best Principle in Management is "Ability to say NO" So..Politely you have to excuse yourself from such Pizza or whatever does not suit to you

Eva W
If you think about it all the people at the party who are eating the pizza will get fat but if you don't eat it you will be fine. My answer would probably be just don't eat it!

Queen of All Trades
Drink something. Not sodas though. A juice. Or for the better, sip on water. And make sure that you get full before you come, BUT on HEALTHY food of course.

hi_it_is_me
Eat a healthy snack before you go so you aren't so hungry and then maybe have just a slice instead of several slices.

snowicesurfer
tbh the chance of a party doesnt come along often for some people

have fun eat pizza just dont eat too much

have one days break itl be fine :=]

crazy-lady
just dance all night and avoid the pizza

Ryan O
Rating
Eat something healthy before you go, so you are not hungry.

TeShawn Battenhouse
Rating
get a shock collar...worked on my sister.

flamefaery
Rating
Eat before you go!

thisistwilighttime
Eat before you go, drink a lot of water.. If you are full, you won't be tempted.

blueberry
Rating
eat at home first

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy