Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

aks270480
How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

kellytdean
I don't call it dieting, but just don't drink soda. Also call it crazy, but I heard adding more chores to your daily cleaning help burn calories.

magnusg2003
have a doctor surgically remove it

REBL98
Rating
Im going to be a little sarcastic, but Im sure if you didn't eat that would make you lose weight. Only because your body would have to burn its stored calories.

Bishop
You can use a product called Zantax 3

pearl
Rating
drink a lot of water. dont eat pasta bread sugar candy cookie cake, dont drink soda alcohol, dont eat faty oily foods no fried food eat vegetables steamed without fat or butter etc., eat small portions during the day. dont watch commercials on food and cravings. eat fruits . small portions every time you eat you have to feel half full so it will work. you have to feel that you are still hungry but you will not eat.

phwar68
wear lighter shoes.

Lucid Jane
i tried tuna for a week (nothing else) and lost 10 lbs. made me very week and gained it back quickly.

also heard that tom hanks ate only grape fruit and bacon to loose lbs for cast away. very dangerous...

unlearn34
Surgery. Sickness. Join the military and goto Iraq.
Do mission work in a hot third world country that is starving.

euroaly
Just eat moderate portions.

Kyle M
Rating
There is only one way to lose weight.

In fact, in the entire history of the world, no one has ever lost weight via any other method (except surgery) and every single time this method has been used it has worked. Every time, 100% of the time.

What is this miracle weight loss method?

Simple: Consume fewer calories than you expend. If you do so, you WILL lose weight; the laws of thermodynamics demand it.

Now that you know the irrefutable science behind it, it is up to YOU to decide how to do it: Eat less food or lower calorie food, expend more calories via exercise, a combination of both...whatever works for you.

Forget pills or creams or devices.

To lose weight (fat) you simply have to burn more calories than you take in.

If you refuse to either burn more calories or consume fewer calories, you will stay obese; and deservedly so.

kkiaserdrago
Rating
Get tape worm's, or liposuction.

queeniez71
Rating
well u can get your mouth wired shut. An all liquid diet.

Nagitarâ„¢
quit eating

jordan912
By eating food very high in protein..., it has been proven that eating foods like that curb your appetite by the brain releasing a chemical that stops you from eating...

volla...

deb67037@sbcglobal.net
Rating
Whewwwww...if you get a good answer to this....MARKET IT!!! You will be a very wealthy person : )

OnlyHis
Rating
That is almost impossible to do, unless of course you have an overactive metabolism.

redunicorn
LOL It is not going to happen.

sup
Rating
Probably impossible, but I may be wrong. ^_^

the_silverfoxx
watch your eating habbit cut down on high calories and start a walk that you know you can do but first ask your .doctor . if you have.a .medical codation ?

stumble_bee
You will become a millionaire if you find a solution.

sabrina_78704
Rating
Liposuction or terminal illness.

Exercise and diet are your best bets.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy