Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

jj
What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!

Booky
Rating
hula hooping 1 min. is equal to an 8 min. mile . why do you need to lose 800 calories in 10 mins.?

Gin
Rating
That is impossible.Try jumping jacks they are a good way to burn calories,but they will not burn 800!

Jeremy A
I came across this great product for weight loss and it was excellent for me. Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getin2it.info , they have a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

Angelbaby7
that is utterly impossible pal.
LOL Cartman!!!!

raymanfranks
tae bo, that is sooo hard!

nilsh
Rating
Im pretty sure running would.. it gives a good workout, and you dont need any special equipment.

Beer is good for breakfast
JJ, you need help from a psychologist. You sound like you are developing an eating disorder. You cannot eat something and then begin to worry about how to rid yourself of it or negate it. You need to balance your eating and exercise to be an all around balanced health plan. You cannot burn off 800 calories in 10 minutes.
PLEASE get help. An eating disorder can be very dangerous to your health.

historybuff33
Put down the Big Mac and eat an apple instead! Seriously, it is impossible to "burn" (not "lose") 800 cals in 10 min. It's is very difficult to burn 800 cals in an hour. For example, if you weight 150 lbs you burn only 560 cals/hr walking up stairs. Have you ever tried walking upstairs for an hour? Not easy.

schultajaet
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morena461
Rating
I heard jumping in a trampoline is very good. Try it. Good Luck!

smiles 4 u
its not possible. i know from weight watchers

Boeafitness.com
you tell me

and stop taking laxatives it will mess up your electro lights!!!!!!

good luck
from the staff of http://www.boeafitness.com

kma18
Rating
800 in 10 won't work. If you walk for 3 miles an hour, it burns about 1000 cals it you do it for 3 hours. If you want to loose 800 cals, try the stepper for and hour and a half at like level 6...those are both pretty laid back but rewarding excersizes. And make sure you are eating healthy. Stay away from breads!!! It keeps your insulin level up and it doesn't feel like you loose weight when you want quick results.

all in all. you need at least an hour and a half, not 10 minutes.

please stop the laxitives. it is so bad for you, and you won't be able to poo because your muscles won't be used to working to push it out.

zaryn71
Rating
800 calories in 10 minutes....if it were that easy everyone would be doing it. I think that anything that gets the heart rate up will do the trick. There are lots of sights that tell you how much each activity will burn.

tlcbaotou
Rating
Full out as fast as you can.. SWIM

Nick Smith
Rating
Can't be done. Use this to calculate:
http://www.magnetic-diet.com/calc/exercise-calorie-calculator.html

BS
You will never be able to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes or even a hour for that matter.
Sounds like you are trying to take the easy way to getting healthy when in actuality you are making yourself more unhealthy and developing one heck of an eating disorder.
Weight loss is not a temporary adjustment, its a permanent lifestyle change that you can't fake and you cant fast track.
If you really want to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight, and that's not being emaciated like so many stars and models these days, then you have to work for it, you have to earn it.
Nothing comes for free so maybe you should stop and think about what you are paying for how you are currently trying to lose weight. It could end up costing your life!

Britta Britta
It is impossible to burn 800 calories in 10 minutes. If you have sweats on and run 10+mphs outside during the hottest part of the day, you may burn about 175 calories, but that's it.

Evanescence89
Rating
Play DDR on your game system. As you play the songs there's a program on there that tells you how many calories you burn. It really works. It's a fun way to lose calories.

cartman1180
Rating
go sprinting wrapped in trashbags in the middle of the day when it is the hottest.

Adam_111
Rating
not possible

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy