Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Courtney B
How many calories dose 100 calories burn?

bassmaster_13
Rating
Ahh, 100 calories.

Duh.

Bridget R
ha ha got u none

The J Man.
Rating
this question does not make sense..are you asking how many calories you have to burn to burn 100 calories, because it seems youre answering your own question.

Manda
Rating
Hmmm interesting question, well after several minutes of reflecting on the question and doing out the complicated math that goes with it, I have come to the conclusion that 100 calories is 100 calories burned.

David W
Rating
uuuh, hundred.

MEdN
Rating
you mean how many pounds right?
3500 calories=1 pound

schmeely
uhmm. 100?

is this a trick question?

Red Terror.
Rating
wait...what?

Molly
Rating
wa tthe heck? that makes no sense

cindyj2490
Rating
You need to exercise to burn off calories..

NM
Rating
Do u mean how many pinds does 100 calories burn? none u need to burn 3500 calories in order to burn one pound of fat!

Charlie A.
Rating

steen

chad c
uhhhhh, 100.

Jonathan G
huh?

Jonathan M
Rating
imao

alanp123
ummmmm
huh?

Lun
Rating
lmao

flavorflash69

♥✏Emily❈✿ loves the joker!
Rating
ummm...100

QT4U2NV
lol wow

I am Truly Blessed
Rating
Why did the chicken cross the road?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy