Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

I need help..bad.?
i recently got out of atreatment center for bulimia...i was 102 pounds when i got in there. i barley ate anything. since i have been out i eat ungodly amounts of food and forthe past few days i have ...

Ive been exercising since january (the gym).. and i eat soooo Well why am i not losing weight?

I'm a boy of 17 ,,,,,,,,,very thin..............plz tell me how to gain weight......i dont want 2 eat non-veg.

Does chewing gum help you burn calories?

Am i anorexic? Please be serious about this.?
Okay. I stopped eating so mush in july. I used to eat snacks a 3 meals a day an i was fat ! I was 5-2 and weighed 130 pounds! over the summer i stopped eating so much. about 3 oreos a day.
I now ...

ANYONE KNOW OF A GOOD DIET PILL? that you or a friend has had results with?
ok. losing weight is impossible isnt it? can someone please give me some tips on losing weight. i just dont think excersizing and eating right will do it all. i might need some extra help. does ...

How can I lose ten pounds in a week?
I want to be 95 pounds by monday. I'm not sure how Im going to do it, got any advice or helpful ideas?
Im thirteen and im 4'9....

lex♥
I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
Additional Details
I'm definately not the tallest girl in school, yet people mention to me,"you're tall" as if i'm the tallest girl at school (which i'm not!)I wonder why they notice me being tall? yeah i wonder...?

thedeeniebean
You're not tall at all. My friend is 5'10 and she's 12.

krispiemeow
my sister is 14 and 6 feet tall....maybe not ur dream height but theres hope. you will grow till your 21...but considering your parents heights, you might not grow much

sophiecutie3737
Rating
I'm a reporter on fox and they have said you have to see how big your thighs are and if they are large but your skinny you'll stay that way if not you'll totally grow...bye

nasi
you r just 14 yrs u will grow tall till 19 yrs.i am saying this confidently since its my own experience.ur diet can be controlled and u soon will be tall.

Angel_Kitten
Rating
hey, I'm 21 and im 5'4'. You're taller than me!! you'll never know. I personally wished i was taller. I'm the shortest among my friends (they r round 5'7'' + . The ironic thing is they wished they were shorter....

lostlovespirit
Rating
I don't think so after a year when you start your montly you sto growing

Athena
thats not way too tall for 14 im 14 and im 6ft be happy

The-new-Winner
It's genetics. How tall your mom and dad are. 5'5" isn't really tall. I'm ten and i'm 5'3". You really won't get any taller. When you get older, you'll tend to shrink.

:)Believe ~ Love:)
Rating
yes

Wilito
Rating
Just remember that girls grow much faster than boys and then later they stop and boys grow more

adkspoiledbrat@verizon.net
You may need to have your doctor check your pituitary for tumors. It is too late for you to grow now if it is that, but you should still have it checked.

jerm1027
Rating
More than likely (depends when you begun puberty.) 5'5" is tall for a 14-year old girl (i'm a 14 year-old guy and i'm 5'3") but if you don't get taller you will be perfect!

unlogical logic
Rating
probalby cuz their just short (or jealous) im 5'7 1/2 so try that 4 bing tall!! 5'5 is agood height for now.. i wish that was my hieght!!! it just depends on ur genes whether ull get taller or not...coffee stunts growth (just for an idea)

debrock16
My sister was 5'3 when she was 11 years old and she is now 31 years old and still 5'3. No one can answer your question. Time will tell but who cares as long as you are healthy it shouldn't matter. I had friends at 14 who were 5'10 and they did modelling so there are many perks to being tall.

I think I was taller at 14 but I grew to 5'7. I am happy with my height but I'd be happy whatever the outcome cause you need to find happiness in your own skin. You can't control everything just go with the cards you are dealt.

mr.answerman
You have no control as to how much taller you will get, your diet and genetics will control that. As long as the growth plates in your bones are open you can grow taller. The growth plates close at about age 19-20.

wx9frq
Be proud of who you are sweetie, if you grow, great, if you dont you are still you, just in a slightly smaller package.

moviegirl
Maybe people notice that you are tall because you are pretty and have a lot of self-confidence. You will probably get taller. I was about your height when I was 14 and now I'm 5'8". I grew until I started university. Take it as a compliment that people notice you, especially if you aren't the tallest girl in school, because they are probably noticing something else about you and they are too shy to say that. They can say, "you are tall", but it would sound weird if they started the conversation with, "you are really beautiful".

n8tive_45_2006
no. its not to tall for 14 and yes u probably will grow until ur atleast 16

plushy1
Rating
I am 5'5" and weigh 115. I have been this height since I was about 19. I was 5'4 1/2" from age 16. I would say that you may grow about 2-4 inches or you may be done whatever the case I think you are a perfect height and weight for any age.

sdc_99
Rating
No, I don't think 5'5" is too tall for 14. I was 5'4" at 12 (and I was the tallest person in the small school - boy or girl). I only grew another 2 inches since then, though and 5'6" isn't really all that tall for a woman. Just kind of average.

Blondie
Rating
You might still grow a few more inches. I was about 5'2 at age 14 and the dr. told me I'd grow a few more inches. And now I'm nearly 5'7.

Doing the Right Thing
Rating
Maybe for another 2 years. After that, you reach the mature level where you can't grow anymore. Women tend to grow bigger than men at age 12 to 14. Then men starts to grow. I don't think you are too tall for your age. I think it's normal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy