Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

Sarah
How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?

Simple green is people!
FASTING AND CIDER VINEGAR

saint_jimmy_wazza
looots of sports, excerzising is the best way, do that and eat healthy food and thats all u need

this is another stupid answer by:
Saint Jimmy

P.s: bush is a terrorist

jediruszkai
Staple your mouth shut

frazzledmess
I remember hearing about this book by a French lady who said eating leek soup will clean out your system and help you lose lots of weight.

The best thing you can do is slowly lose weight because it is not healthy to lose 10lbs in less than two months. Two lbs is more than enough in a week's time.

Just eat healthy and not eat school lunches because they are very unhealthy (processed and loaded with carbs). Eat about 4 or 5 small meals a day, rather than 3 big meals. Don't eat candy, ice cream, pop (even diet, as it is worse for you!!), or lots of breads.

*Aus*Surfer*Girl*
You said you have changed your diet but how??? i recommend you eat 5 small meals during the day low carbs high protein fresh veggies, and fruit are good (its easier on your body to break down), NO SNACKING JUNK FOOD ESPECIALLY AT NIGHT TIME!!! aim to drink about 2 litres of water (this may seem hard but honestly darl it flushes out your toxins and helps with a healthy apperance. Do allot of anaerobic like running or even your dancing, Pilate's is good, but also incorporate muscle strengthen for toning like lunges, rowing etc... don't just look at your weight, watch your toning!BUT DO NT OVER DO IT! do a up a weekly table with what to eat and when to work out, this helps honestly

HealthyGirl
Rating
I'm with ya girlfriend. I've got a class reunion coming up that I wanna look good for. I started the Cambridge Diet in July and lost 17 lbs the first 3 weeks. Don't be frightened by that number either, I did it under my physician's supervision and she approved this diet for me, even with my high blood pressure. It's alot like MediFast, which is all the rage right now, except it's half the price and it's been around for over 30 years. It's got a good, proven track record. The link's below if you're interested. I went off the diet for a couple of weeks but didn't gain any weight back, and when I went back on it I started losing again. I'm down 30 lbs so far and 2 dress sizes.

blueeyes69
no starches lots of protein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no carbonated drinks just water and juices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and some kind of cardiovascular for 30 min per day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rude dog
go to the bathroom and take a loo loo.

CG Soldier
Rating
Please do not decrease your food intake,but eat proper food at proper time and do 40min of aerobic workout like practising dancing,jog,run,skipping rope and alll.Everyday
And i am sure you will lose your weight fast.

?
run girl runnnn, just run, and dont smoke cos f*ck running and smoking. they go together like a car and a flat tire

lanes
Rating
try the amazing wonder pill

trainer53
Your output has to be more than your input and you will lose weight. If you're working out, this is what you should do. Work out hard! I don't know what you're doing, but whatever you're doing really work hard. If you're doing cardio make sure it's over 30 minutes. If it's weights push yourself.
With your foods-limit these things, and also cut your portions in half: cheeses, sodas, sweet treats, fried foods, fast foods. Instead eat good meals, chicken dishes (not just plain chicken breasts, this gets boring) fishes, fruits, salads, veggies. Make sure you eat good meals, not just carrot sticks and things like this!
The American Heart Association has a online cookbook that is great, low fat, it's called "Delicious Decisions." You can find great recipes there. Hope some of this helps....

natalie
Rating
continue doing that or search the web for weight loss,but think about are you really that fat?Do you really need to lose weight? if yes is to any of these questions then you should run around your block more.No block? no prob run to a corner or somewhere kind'a fast a bunch of times&cut the sugar ARE THE BIGGIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

gothhick
Rating
first of all stop thinking in terms of this dance. if that's what it takes to make people want to lose weight then they have security issues that need to be dealt with and priority issues which are even more important.

a. no junk food

b. no soda

c. excercise. 20 minutes a day. then rest.

d. relax. stress doesn't help anything.

e. just be yourself and don't worry so much about your looks. your looks aren't the most important thing in life. just be cool on the inside and you'll be hot on the outside. ;) (yeah, i know, bad line...) but seriously. i'd take a girl with a few more pounds who has a good personality and some confidence over any skinny girl with a bad attitude or poor self esteem. your inside and outside reflect on each other...seriously.

sp4cemanspiff
Rating
easiest way is to excercise often and add milk into your diet instead of meals or substitute some meals into milk instead of food consumption instead such as breakfast

?
Rating
Dieting and exercise. Low fat, low carb, and high protein always worked for me!

Baby Girl♥
keep doing it, u won't loose weight right away, then u will start dropping the pounds!

Mr. Superman
Rating
poop more than you eat

jalapeno
Rating
put down the fork

ToddMc
You're do the healthy things so just give it some time because it isnt worth it to do take the unhealthy options.

Sorry, no shortcut, wish I could be of more help

JH
Rating
Evethough yu may wan to look nice, remeber that safte comes first. Remember to a ealthy and exercise al yearound. In th meantime, I ha heard hydoxycut is safe and quick

Fat G
Rating
Top weight loss tips

Today there is too much information available on losing weight that has become more confusing and sometimes difficult to follow. It’s actually very easy to lose weight if you follow my weight loss tips.

* Be in right frame of mind
Before you can start any diet program you need to be in the right frame of mind. If you do not feel good about yourself you probably will not want to choose healthy foods. You cannot expect the act of going on a diet to make you feel better about yourself. The only way you can choose to eat a healthy diet to lose weight is if you have a positive self-image.

* Eat whole food
Top weight loss tips
Eat whole foods that are as natural as possible. When you eat whole foods that are full of nutrients your body will know how much to eat and how much not to eat. You do not have to count calories because your body is a wonderful machine.

* Eat fresh fruit
Eat at least two servings of fresh fruit every day. Choose whatever type of fruit is in season.

* Drink enough water
Drink the best weight loss supplement known to man, water. Most people do not know the difference from being hungry for food or thirsty for water. A great deal of times people eat when they should drink. Most likely you will not feel as hungry if you are getting enough water. You will be satisfying the thirst, which is confused for hunger. Water also helps you digest food better. Drinking water before you eat will help fill you up.

* Always chew your food
Always chew your food well. Chewing your food well will ensure that you get the most nutrients out of your food. Getting the most nutrients will satisfy your body therefore you will eat less. Another benefit of chewing well is that it helps aid in digestion.

* Take small meals
Eat small, frequent meals in a day. Large meals tax your digestion system, making it work harder. Taking too much time in between meals makes you hungrier for the next meal.

* Include protein at meal
Include good sources of protein at meal, chicken, fish, legumes, peanut, cottage cheese, eggs or yogurt.

* Shut off TV while eating
Shut off the TV whenever you eat – that includes meals and snacks. Studies show that we automatically eat larger portions when we snack in front of the tube, and typically those foods are high in fat and sugar, which means excess calories!

* Increase your physical activity
Increase your physical activity. Most people are over weight because of a lack of physical activity. Start walking more, bicycling, walks your dog for longer periods of time, swim, dance and leave the car at home when you can. It’s important that you choose a physical activity that you enjoy because you’ll stick with it.

Playing Nice
Try the following : do 200 minutes of cardio a week. Remember fat does not turn into muscle, so you need to lose your fat while putting on muscle. The 45 minute thing is not true, but don't over 60 minutes at a time.

Do 5-10 minutes of cardio to warm up, then do your weight training. Do 30 to 60 minutes more of cardio, then go home.

The best time to eat is just after your workout within an hour when your metabolism is raging. For your muscles, incorporate some isolated soy protein or whey protein. Whey is more potent but the soy tastes better!

Don't look at your scale as the be all and end all, but get a measuring tape to check your progress, and that will show more tangible results.

Read fitness magazines, like Shape and Fitness for motivation and tips.

Good luck and stick at it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy