Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

GLAM0R0U$**<3
What [type of] foods keep you full longer than others (but ones that taste good ;] lol)?
im not obese or anything i just eat when im bored for some reason or when I just have nothing else to do..

its so annoying i dont wanna gain weight!

im thinking that maybe if i incorporate foods that prolong my hunger ill be hungry less .. any ideas ?

rachelroks9
Susi lol i think a cold cut sandwich

summerB
High protein foods like meats, eggs, nuts. You can snack on veggies all day...raw vaeggies make you fill fuller. If you eat foods high in sugar and carbs it will make your blood sugar rise and crash leaving you hungry and tired.

crknapp79
The problem with peanut butter crackers and pretzels are the high amounts of sodium (salt) in them that will cause your body to retain water/water weight. Wheat bread, toasted or not, with real butter, like land-o-lakes not spread like country crock can help curve it. Try a slimfast or ensure, not only will you get full buy you'll get vitimans you probly need. Just try to sip on it and not chug it, drink it with water. You can also have a feast of raw fruits and veggies..Just remember to wash them first, look in the produce section for some type of vegetable wash to avoid things like ecoli

John M
you can eat peanuts and baked potatoes. But i would just recommend eating fruit when you get hungry if you like fruit. That way you arent gonna gain weight from eating snacks, and its healthy for you too.

sanbox69
Rating
peanut butter crackers and pretzels - and water

Natalie
Rating
protein makes you feel full longer because it takes longer for it to digest - eat some lean meat or fish.
also healthy fats take a lot of time to digest- like peanut butter and avocadoes

spanky
egg fried rice
with green peas, slices of meat, and other veggies

Lady
Rating
If your over 21, Drinks red wine,cheese and crackers. That's what I do.

Mel
noodles and rice

Bindy D
Rating
granola bars that have a lot of fiber! It really does fill me up!

Steve
Rating
Bread and water

lucy
Rating
soups, drinking more when you are eating foods help too

Derek C
Rating
breads with lots of carbs, such as donuts & pastries

michele
Rating
Anything protein-packed (e.g., lean meats, nuts).

thenakats
eat 6 small meals a day..... i've found i'm never hungry doing that and have not gained weight!!!

yip yip
Rating
Read "A Week in the Zone."

It's more of a lifestyle/way of eating than a diet; the book shows you how the types of food you eat, and the way you combine them, can help or hurt your insulin balance.

If you keep your insulin levels stable, you won't be as hungry.

Good luck!

xxxannacutiexxx
Rating
hi, I have the same problem,
I don't know if you like bananas but the keep you less hungry and the have only a few calories. Also shape yogurht from danone makes you fell less hungry. Another trick that I have is to drink lots of water which will make you fell full and it contains a big and fat ZERO calories. As a treat there is dark choclate ( healthy!) and it will make you less hungry than milk choclate too!! You might also eat some less sugar & calories cereal with fruit or yogurth...
I hope I helped you xxx good luck

mickey g
whole grains take longer to process and will keep you fuller longer than things like white bread or rice. protein will also help

Snow
Oatmeal is good.

cokozookie
Try to eat food with very low carbs. I eat alot of chicken- full of protein, always boil the chicken and take off the skin. It can be tasty depends how you flavour it.
Also try using mince-turkey or chicken. These foods do keep you full but can get boring, after a few mouthfulls you should get board and feel full.

Marriedtothearmy 2
Anything with fiber. Oatmeal etc...

Caroline
Rating
Anything with protein such as chicken, steak, fish will fill you up for a while. Avoid simple carbs such as pasta, breads etc - these fill you up temporararily. Fruits and veggies are also a good choice as far as quick healthy snacks that will tie you over until the next meal.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy