Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

kayla
Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!

googlelover33
anorexia is really to hevitate, because eating provide the components necassary to grow and defend yourself against viruses. There is a lot of side effects to anorexia here is a great article about it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa

You should try to make more physical activity and cut down the high fat and high calories food

ßußßlè§
Rating
yes of course it could its really bad for your health. Dont even try to be anorexic!

you can loose weight by
eating right (healty)
fruits
exercising every day...

jupiters_reject
anorexia can destroy your body.

1. you never completely heal mentally
2. many anorexics tend to end up overweight post-anorexia
3. 1/3 of recovering anorexics fall back into it
4. it can kill you
5. bod starts eating itself
6. your skin and hair look poor
7. menstuation cycle goes crazy
8. body organs start shutting down

http://ezinearticles.com/?Eating-Disorders---Anorexia-Nervosa-Effects&id=124685

anorexia is NOT the answer!

caliguy
No don't do that. Just watch what you eat and mabe eat smaller servings.And also exercise.

Snickers
haha of course it hurts your body. maybe try exercising and eating well? just a suggestion...

*//-tasa
obviously...if u cant answer that questions u shouldnt go on a diet ....period!!

~♥FOB's ANGEL♥~
Rating
u shouldn't cuz it can kill u so would u sacrifce ur life just to look good when ur already great?

MiZ BeNZ
Rating
omg.. i can't help but think ur a lil on the coo coo side... i think most ppl think about it atlist once... hun ur realy considering it... i think you should seek help... seem like you have a problem w. self confidence..... you should talk to ur parents.... im sory i know you didn't ask to get lectured but it just seemed right.. to answer your question. yes... thats why it's considered a chronic disorder...

nattachat
Rating
YES it can kill you! NEVER resort to anorexia! Losing weight can be difficult but heres the basic keys...
Burn more calories than you take in
exercise daily
cut out all junk food including all sugars and white flours
do atleast 30 min of cardio daily..(walking, jogging, bike riding)
light weight training with many reps
drink LOTS of water
and take daily vitamins!
i am going through the same process at the moment and i am losing a lot of weight! hope you make the right choice! and stay healthy with weigh loss...good luck!

Nana
Rating
come on...ofcourse it does and it can do more than that...if u dont change the way u think u might kill urself...just eat less and move more....that'll do it..

Mah10
Your organs can shut down due to your body not recieving needed nutrients! Seek the help of a professional right away

Michael
It is not a smart nor healthy way to loose weight. It can also make you feeble and can result in death.

Sally G
Rating
anorexia can hurt your body, and it can kill you.
It is very dangerous, and plays with your emotions.
You know what needs to be done to lose weight...eat right and exercise regularly. You CAN DO IT - If you put your mind to it, you can do anything.

puppyzluv77
Rating
You know that anorexia can hurt your body - can kill you. This sounds like a plea for help, and you first realize that weight itsnt everything and get a better self image. Tell your parents, or join an online support group, and you will hav people to guide you through losing weight the healthy way, if you even need to. I've been there too and you just have to know once you start you cannot stop. Think about the people you will be hurting. First get a healthy mindset before you seek a more healthy body.

Miss Casey
what a stupid question. yes it can here go to this link its proana and it tells u the effects www.fading-obsessions.com

lv_consultant
Rating
you can permanently retard the endocrine system for the lifespan. some girls from my high school were/are anorexic, today (21 years later) all of them are not very healthy. one can't even hold a job because she suffers from severe depression.

if you are trying to beat this thing by yourself I wouldn't advise it. you need to get some counseling by professionals. don't worry nobody will be mad at you

Angel
the main thing bein anorxic does is stops u from eatin. when u stop the things inside get hungry and start eatin away at ur fat. BUT the downside to that is u loose energy and becom weak so if u kno wat ur gettin urself into. its not good at all tho

laura f
i wouldn't wish annorexia on my worst enemy.
you'll regret it. it's really damaging. you'll get fatter after you get skinny.

jilly_bean_purple
Rating
that is not the answer....im having trouble loosing weight too but starving your self can really hurt your body

1. your muscles diteriate
2. your skin sags
3. you loose your hair
4. complications during pregancy and having a baby
5. you could die

Do not do not starve yourself

Manda
Rating
Yes, it caa. Basically your body will begin to eat itself, your organs will shut down, your kidneys, liver then heart and you will die.

How about eating healthy and exercising for a half hour 2-3times a week.

rebecca
Rating
yes and it can even kill you

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy