Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

Debbie S
I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help me

all_smiles
Rating
Atkins will work but it won't be a long-term solution.

Fidel C
okay do exactly what i say wake up early go for a jog outside eat healthy go on a treadmill pushups and suicids do suicids those are good for you

IceCream Gurl
Rating
go for it! i hope you loose weight for whatever u need to for P.S.good luck!!!

Merrick
Rating
Stop eating an you can lose it in 3 weeks :)

Shinygurl
weight watchers

Mickey C
Rating
It's not healthy. Don't try it.

cause stone cold said so
Rating
gastric bypass surgery

younggirlengineer
that much in only 3 months...?? Your going to have to go on a drastic diet....you may loose the weight but it won't be healthy for you. I think you should take a longer term approach like 1-2 years...

Jacob 360 Cardwell
Run Every Day and drink water. No no a diet will not work. Run run run. Trust me.

BERn
good luck. JK, do not starve yourself. It only makes it worse, your body stores fat quickly and keeps it. Also, you use your waste as an energy source. eww

Special Kay <3's beckham
Rating
eat well

god to get your physical, and see how many calories you should lose and how much you should eat, and how many calories you should eat in a day

eat a snack before work out

and no your weaknesses, to avoid them on the future

Big O
the prune and enima diet

Jackson E
Rating
biggest loser

Dana L
most definatly work out in the morning and evening eat fruit and vegetables dont weigh your self so much get lots of sleep and be happy

if it mostly tusshie do cardio and lots of yoga and pilates

remerber mucel weighs more than fat
more importantly good luck

xtayyllorrx
idk if you can losse 40 lbs but you should try te speacial K callenge. special k is sooo good (;

ShaunTheSheep
eat healthy, and walk

Neil
nutrisystem

atrujilloguy
Rating
Put down the fork!!! Just kidden nutray system work out play a sport

Rafael T.
This is what I suggest:

-I wouldn't eat less, just better!
-And don't eat at least 2-3 hours before going to bed.
-Do sit-ups and push-ups every night until you feel the burn (not too late or you won't be able to fall asleep)
-make sure you only eat when you are either hungry or to get your necessary daily nutrition

I'm not joking loosing weight without surgery will take a lot of effort, discipline, and and burden on your daily routines. But it will all be worth it. I can't guarantee that doing all these things will get you 40 pounds lighter in three months, but it will for sure be a start to get in shape.
I would say you'll see results after 3 weeks, and if you keep it up for another couple months I think around 25-30 lbs pounds you'll get rid of. (Sorry that I can't give much better advice then this. 40 really is a big number to drop so quickly).

(And by the way it also has a lot to do with how much you weigh now)

deelouise88
cut out as much fat as possible from your diet, and only eat your carbs before 5 or 6 pm that way you can run it off in the evening. make sure that in the morning you do a long and vigorous walk/run/jog before you eat keep this up and you'll be golden (though i'm sure that you'll be lacking a ton of vitamins, so be sure to keep up with that somehow some way).

remember, watch out for CALORIES first, then SUGAR. an excess in sugar turns into empty calories.

good luck

Charles & Elizabeth C
No way, too dangerous.

amp
Rating
and I want a million bucks, not all things are possible.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy