Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

How to put on weight...?
Am naturally a size 8, but recently have had a lot on my mind for various reasons. I know i've lost a bit of weight, but now i'm a bit worried cos i can pull my size 6 trousers 2 inches ...

13 y.o girl wants to lose weight for the summer :] (PLEASE ANSWER!)?
i'm 13 years old & in 7th grade. i'm 5'2" and 106 lbs. i want to weigh about 100 lbs by june 19.

-i would like to know what type of foods i should eat [like for ...

Is my stomach fit enough to wear a bikini? [W. PICTURE]?
i'm not overweight (5'3½'' & 127lbs), and i posted a question earlier asking if overweight people should wear a bikini, and most said it depends on how overweight, and this ...

I HATE ALL OF THESE LOSERS...damn?
STOP ASKING ABOUT BUILDING HUGE MUSCLES AND STOP ASKING ABOUT QUICK RAPID FIRE RESULTS WITH NOTHN BUT MUSCLE MILK AND SHIZZ LIKE THAT... that stuff doesnt work anyway... just eat right and workout ...

Disgustingly fat?!?
hi, i'm female (a teenager), 5'0, and a whopping 100 lbs, which is DISGUSTING. i'm eating about 500 cals a day, but i end up going over if i'm with my mom and she makes me eat...i&...

Do i have to diet to get rid of my stomach?
i weigh 127 and want to get rid of my tummy and tighten up my butt and tone my upper legs do i have to diet as well as exercise. i never had a porblem with my weight. i usually eigh 110 but n ow i am ...

How do I gain 90 pounds in 6 months?

cindagirl
They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

?
Rating
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper.

sukibw1
I heard it speeds up your metabolism, I say eat at least 1,500 calories each day.

Webballs
Rating
No, not every 2 hour, 3 - 4 hours fine.

Barbara C
yes, but small, like a banana, an apple, a glass of orange juice. Very small meals (snacks almost) and very healthy.

Sam
Yes, as long as you are eating "small" portions and healthy food.

girlpowerart
Many articles and websites that i have visited have all said that eating every 2 to 4 hours is best b/c it keeps your metabolism high and you get your blood sugar raised while at the same time eating smaller meals.

jonas torregrec
Rating
i eat every two hours
and im skinny
i eat meals too
just not big servings

?
I believe you should eat when you're hungry only. If you are alone, this is easy.

If you eat more often, you should eat smaller portions, also the later in the day, the smaller (or lighter) the meal should be. I believe it is healthier to eat more and smaller meals.

It's past midnight here and I just popped the question what should I eat. Because I'm hungry. I eat when I'm hungry!!

shandypoo
Rating
ya but it should be good food

David
Yea, every 3 hours. About 5 meals total a day. Depending upon what time you get up and what time you go to bed.

And when you eat, eat a small portion of food. Not your normal 3 meal day portions.

cw22
Rating
only if you eat in littly quantity!!! Count Calories of all you meals to reach you target cal intake....

Your_Star
I thought it was every 3-4 hrs. Anyways, yes...its a good thing, as long as your eating healthy.

jammiemead2002
Rating
Who said that? I though it was three meals a day.

Reina
I think it's called the three hour diet...where you eat small meals every three hours.

Search it on the web, I'm sure it's there...but I bet it's a good thing to try only if you eat in small increments.

t t
Rating
yeah if all of your daily kj's can be balanced with it, depends whats wrong with you maybe chat to the doc before attempting?

Girl
Rating
it's about every 4 hours. and not big meals. just really small meals. the extra 3 meals a day is usually just small snacks right before a meal like an apple before lunch or a handful of nuts before dinner. stuff like that.

stymie1970
Rating
As long as portions are small, and foods are nutrient rich, it's a good way to go. Your body's metabolism is constantly going in this diet format. Your blood sugar is stable and you don't suffer post meal fatigue.

The only problem is that it's not practical and easy to schedule unless you have access to a kitchen all day or are extremely organized and plan , prepare & pack ahead of time.

Check out Body for Life as they use this type of methodology as part of their nutritional and excercise regimen.

http://www.bodyforlife.com/nutrition/guidelines.asp

?
Rating
not really you schold eat very 4 yours cause you can loss wight that way

georgia peach
Rating
Experts say six small meals a day is ideal. If you are awake 16 hours a day, that is about every 2.5 hours. This keeps your metabolism going. Of course this diet should go along with exercise.

Betty Boop
Rating
2 hrs. no...3-4 hrs yes...and I thought that was for diabetics

huggz
Rating
Yes, it wont hurt to try :) Long as you dont make the meals too big!

sweetboba
if your trying to put on weight. how about every 6 hours.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy