Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

NiX
Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat breakfast

Alex B
main reason: as you sleep, your body is depleted of glycogen stores which need to be replenished with a breakfast consisting of carbs. google it.

[=
Rating
you could have your roomate bring in granola bars and you could share your presentation with her!!
*smiles sweetly*

thank you for helping me!

xXMiss KXx
Rating
It is the most important meal of the day

breakfast is what wakes you up and gives you energy in the morning and it makes your brain run untill lunch.. without it your pretty much running on air

skyooolie
the olympic swimmer michael phelps needs to eat so much breakfast for his workouts that he eats about twice as many calories for breakfast than most people eat in a day
lol
sad how i know that
oh and eating breakfast starts ur metabolism in the morning and gets it movinbg so you can lose weight

Who
Twinkies is not a good source of breakfast.

*~-~Stephy~-~*
Rating
studies show that people who eat breakfast maintain wieght rather then people who don't which causes fluctuating wieght patterns...

i heard it on the radio this morning i thought it was interesting.. hope it helps..

MAC
Rating
Tell them that they don't have to eat "breakfast" food for breakfast.

It is best to eat protein for breakfast, which could include cheese sticks , couple of slices of cold meat and grab an apple or banana for those on the run.

**XXSKIINGXX**
Rating
break fast is literally two words put together: break and fast.

Breakfast is meant to break the fasting that youve done during the night, so basically you are depriving your body of food while you sleep! your body needs this food or else ur basically fasting until you have time for lunch!!!!

and breakfast is SUCH an easy way to eat yummy/healthy stuff!

bostaanbaba
Rating
I enjoy a fat blunt before breakfast

heyygurlxoxobff
breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

krazyladee
Rating
Eggs benedict was the meal Benedict Arnold requested to be his last meal.

яosiэ ♡
well one interesting fact is that do you know you gain weight by not eating breakfast? it's the most important meal of the day, supporting your body with the energy and nutrients it need for the entire day. going with an empty stomach causes your stomach acid to burn your muscle and stores more fat =)

polarfreak323
Keeps you awake, keeps you from being hungry, makes you more alert, it is yummy, u won't be starving until lunch, its the most important meal of the day

WhO WhAt?.
Rating
Have to gas your car to go!
IDK i tried!

fated
After a whole night's rest, our brain is still sleepy:
Breakfast is the key that ignites our engine
It jumpstarts our metabolism
So:
We have more energy
More energy means 1. We feel less tired 2. We can focus more on the job at hand
Research shows that people who eats breakfast everymorning are more capable of keeping their weight down in the long run
Breakfast can be a good bonding experience for families who are too busy and often don't have time to have lunch or dinner together

Angiee ツ
-Some people pronounce the word "Breakfast" as "Breffkest" unknowingly.

-Eating a big breakfast is very important and it actually creates a healthier lifestyle and is seen in slimmer bodies.

Matthew S
Rating
keeps you alert for the rest of the day, helps you on tests. stuff like that i guess

Scorpius59
Breakfast.....it's the most important meal of the day !

Shyan F
Rating
Its healthy

its the best meal of the day

your most likely to be weak and tired if you skip breakfast

its the biggest energy booster of the day

it helps you keep alert during an event

Matthew N
if you chug a half of gallon of milk in the morning you will have a SICK diarrhea ahah and thats the truth~~ from personal experience

i guess this doesn't really wouldn't want people to eat breakfast but its a fun fact~!~

Angel
how about some facts on the history of breakfast and the dishes your serving like when they came to be and how they got thier names?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy