Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

What is an easy way to stop smoking?

If i drink lots of water, regularly, will i get used to it and not go the toilet as much?

If someone starves themselves, not eating but drinking, how long is it before they start to lose weight?

Additional Details
I just want to add that this is a general question and I am not planning to do anything like this!...

I'm getting BIG!!!!i'm 32 y.o.,5'3'' in height and im beginning to gain weight...(130lbs)OH my GOD!
What would be the best exercise fo a married woman like me w/ 3 kids???im a 24/7 fulltime mom......

D1
Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

CJ
Rating
Not really, there's better stuff you could drink.

Caleb W
Rating
eys, really healthy, its high in sugar but what juice isnt? no suugar lemonade is really healthy tho. tastes vry sweet too.

Jen J
Rating
if its fresh squeezed

nyluv19
Rating
Minutemade is pretty high in sugar...A homeade lemonade is alot healthier if you dont add so much sugar. Drink it in moderation though because the citric acid can damage your teeth and gums and even your throat. But if you drink it through a straw it may be a little better.

Bailey
not da suga kind@

Amsterdam Conversations
homemade lemonade is.

beachbum
I heard lemons speed up your metabolism and if you add fresh lemon to water it's good for you.. I personally like lemon water more than lemonade

bbabe1221
Rating
It has a lot of sugar so probably not all that healthy..
but honestly who carse since it tastes SOOOOOO GOOD!!

Happy- Go
made with real lemons and less sugar ...yeah anything natural is good for you !!

jacs
Rating
yes if sugar free but does have additives so depends wether you mean low calorie or healthy freshly made is healthier

Mrs. Jonas/Hannah Fannah
i say it is :)

d3lightful
Rating
definitely HEALTHY for you!

x0xsuperchick
Rating
unless you load it with sugar, then yes i believe so. lemons are good for you, as is water, so it stands to reason, that yes, the two combined are.

kathryn.durkin
No, lemon juice really doesnt have any "great" qualities, then add water and a crud load of sugar. No, if you feel you must have something sweet and tart at the same time. Try crystal light lemonade. I dont drink soda, or juices anymore. If I want a change from water, it is crystal light!

Adventure
Honey Lemonade

Nothing satisfies your thirst more than simple, humble lemonade. I use lime juice because it complements the honey, has a nice aroma and flavour, and is less acidic than lemon juice.

2 tbsp (30 ml) unpasteurized honey
1 cup (250 ml) warm water
3 to 4 cups (0.75 to 1 litre) cold water
1 cup (250 ml) fresh lime or lemon juice (about 4 large limes)
5 leaves fresh lemon balm
5 leaves fresh mint
Lime slices, for garnish

In a serving pitcher, combine honey and warm water, mixing until honey dissolves. Stir in cold water and lime or lemon juice; then add lemon balm and mint. Mix well. Serve chilled over ice and garnish with lime slices. Make about 6 cups (1.5 litres).

gissanie
Rating
Yes only if its natural, not like those soda pop drinks! add a leaf of mint and itll be better :]

nothingconstant
If it has little sugar and no High Fructose Corn Syrup

J.
Rating
If it's not completly loaded with sugar.

tammy
its healthy but you know it can screw up your teeth if you brush your teeth it will ruin your enamil so be carfull

till the end.
Rating
oh yes specially with no sugar

Brexter
Rating
Lemonade is generally a healthy drink depending on the acidity and the amouunt of sweetener added into it.
If drunk in large amounts and often it may cause decay of teeth. To prevent this drink water and gargle to wash away acid.
Also is too much sugar is in the mix then it will become unhealthy (Artificial sweeteners are even worse for they have been linked to other diseases)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy