Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

brett5ter
Where are triceps ?
are your triceps muscle just above your elbow?
Additional Details
is it like just above elbow or just a way up? thanks :)

old know all
Yep. Biceps bend the elbow, triceps straighten it.

Muzic/Nerd
Rating
i think they r under your arm so when a person flexes u c a bump.That bump is ur bicep and the part below the arm is ur tricep.

Sir Richard
They're your bingo wings luvvy.

alphameega
straighten right arm out in front of you, palm up. Make a fist and rotate arm anticlockwise. The tricep is is the diaganol muscle on the back of your bicep muscle.

Or if your a lady, you 'bingo wing.'

blonde4_life108
Rating
no, thats ur bicep. ur tricep is kinda by ur shoulder, above ur bicep

dwadefranchizemia03
Rating
yes

JourdanJustine
Rating
Yes, they're the muscle "in the back" of your upper arm. The bicep is the muscle in the front of your arm that bulges out if you're really strong. =]

Hope that helps!

Tim Haveron Jones
Rating
The question has already been answered very well - but I couldn't resist a bit of a rant about one of my 'pet peeves' that appears in various responses - namely that the muscles in the arm are called the "triceps" and the "biceps" NOT the "tricep" and the "bicep".

IE you have one triceps in your left arm and another triceps in your right arm.

It comes from the full Latin name for the muscle, which is "triceps brachii"

(Rant over)

SOC JO!
The triceps brachii muscle is a muscle of the posterior compartment of the upper limb. It is the muscle principally responsible for extension of the elbow joint. It is commonly (but incorrectly) referred to as the "tricep".So yes,just above your elbow.

X
its the opposight mussel from your bicepts

RIGGS®
yes??????????opposite side to your bi-cep.

mr. incognito! - step up front!
Rating
bend and extend your arm and feel the bulge on the side.. thats the triceps

tanika971
Rating
yes and heres a video showing you,

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ip4sLoqjbM

Dr Frank
Rating
A picture is better than a thousand words!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Triceps_brachii.png/250px-Triceps_brachii.png

*Babe*
Yes the muscle just right above your elbow

cjones
triceps went extinct a long, long time ago

jattdatruck
Rating
triceps are the muscles in your arm above the elbow on the outside of your upper arms....

Ollie
Yes - if you tense your arm into the shape of a right angle - the muscle on top is the "bicep" and the muscle on the other side is the "tricep". Both on the upper arm.

koiboy
Yes, it's the muscle under your upper arm. It's the one that swings around if you get too flabby. You can work out these muscles by doing dumbell kickback weight exercises. See link below for explanation of this exercise.

Swimmer Girl
Yes. they are the muscles in your upper arms right behind your biceps.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy