Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

What exercise burns the most calories in 10 minutes?
I need to lose 800 calories in 10 minutes. The laxatives aren't working!...

I want to loose a lot of weight!!! HELP!!!?
Im 15 years old.......im 5 foot 8 inches and weigh 220 pounds
Im looking 4 a good way to loose weight......as in 50 lbs!!!
Help please!!!11...

I am overweight...?
pleassee..suggest me exercises that will help to reduce my weight(other than skipping,pushups,situps..)and also a good diet ...

Is 117 pounds over weight if ur 5'2?

I'm 14 years old and I'm 5'5" and weigh 116,will I get taller?
I am 14 years old and weigh between 114-117. i'm wondering if i'll get any taller because i don't really want to. do you think 5'5" is way too tall for being 14?
A...

Im 14 yrs old, 5'7, and i weigh 195 pounds what should i do?

Im dieting and have been getting less than 1,000 calories per day - is that healthy?
It isn't like I'm not eating food - I just am eating food without many calories or fat grams. My boyfriend keeps saying that my body is starving since I've only been eating 400-500 ...

Am i fat??
im 15 yrs i weigth 180 and im 5'5

i was 188 in september
in december i was 186
and now im 180

i dont even know how i lost 6 pounds from december to january

How should I get fatter, I'm really skinny but eat all my food groups (including junk) ?
I'm not ...

Desserts/snacks???
i like to snack more then eat meals. i still make sure i eat enough calories to stay healthy but not gain weight ect.ect..any good snacks and desserts other then the usual fruit, yogurt, and jello?...

What is the best way to get rid of stomach, side and back fat around the middle section?

I am 300 pounds and I really want to lose at least 50 pounds by December.?
I am 18 and 300 pounds and I really want to lose 50 pounds before the end of the year. I am a naturally big build and athletic, although I am do have quite a lot of fat on my frame. My main goal is ...

I hate to run, what is a different cardio exercise that will keep me motivated and lose pounds ?

Im a big girl and want to lose weight?
im a bout 250 i dont eat alot i been the same size for a bout 4 years now what can i do to lose a ...

Is this healthy weight for a 7th grader?
well im in 7th grade and i weigh 111 pounds. i used to wiegh like 107 and that was 3 days ago. but when i wieghed mself. it was in the night time and i ate 10 to 15 minutes before i wieghed myself. ...

Do you lose weight by drinking lots of water?
............if so, how much water shoul i drink and how much weight could i lose?...

What is the funnest way to lose weight for girls???

questionablegirl
I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. help

lisette
Rating
liposuction!

Kripster
run, diet, be healthy. if you want to lose that much, starve yourself.

Tiffany from NYC
u know what im doing I have been fasting since yesterday and im going to for 15 days ....... fruit juices and water fasting and im working out ....... good luck

cinnycinda
Rating
Have you tried a low carb diet? Go to lowcarbfriends.org and read about different low carb diets. and of course, excerise,exercise, alot. They have lots of great people that offer alot of support their. I've lost 13 pounds in 2 weeks. If you'd like you can pm me at cinnycinda when your there.

ancient_egyptian
Rating
BREAKFAST : glass of milk without sugar , 2 cooked eggs .

LUNCH: drink 2 glasses of warm water 20 min. before the meal , dish of salad , piece of grilled meat , chicken or fish (but always grilled)

DINNER : yogurt , fresh juice

NB: if you are hungry any time you can eat apples ( any amount as apples is -ve calories, decrease calories)

about EXERCISES : at least walking not less than 20 min
i described this to a friend and he lost 26kg in 30days. believe me

Angel Eve
Stay under 1500 calories per day and excersize as well. Very simple.

Kiki
Rating
first off you dont need to lose weight. but do some excercises that they do in the army and all run and do 10 or more crunches every morning and that will do the trick

rgcanes
Rating
Fruits, veggies, exercise, portion control, water, water, water, water......no coffee, diet sodas!

?
your going to look like a stick...try bulemia...why do you need to lose that much wieght in a month?

Silver Tipped Wings
Rating
Do not go for a diet fad, all our bodies are different, so why follow the same diet for all of them? Here are some tips to help you lose weight!

Drink at least 8 glasses of cold water every day. Cold water actually uses up calories because your body can't use the water when it is too cold, so it uses energy to heat it up.

*Stop drinking soda and sugary juices all together, they do nothing but harm your body.

*Eat smaller meals, but more meals throughout the day. Never skip a meal, because you skip a meal, overeat at the next meal, feel bad, skip another meal, overeat again, ect. DOES NOT WORK!

*Veggies and fruits are your friends! Plus, eating pomigranite (the actual fruit) can curb your appetite, plus it will take you a full hour to pick out all that stuff in the actual fruit :)

*When you eat, be sure to sit up straight and have a little pillow on your lower back. This will help your brain realize it is full. It takes the brain 15-20 minutes to realize you are full!

*When you eat, take 3 bites, a sip of cold water, 3 bites, sip of cold water. This will help your brain realize it is full.

*Get smaller plates and smaller knives and forks. Why? Studies show that a group of people with big bowls and giant spoons will eat TONS of ice cream before full. While people who have little bowls and need to eat the ice cream with tiny sample spoons still eat that little bowl of ice cream, and they feel satisfied and full!

The Force Kenobi
Rating
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpcHWy08j5g

Toughest exercise I have seen, if you can do it you will lose weight quickly.

justanotherengine
Avoid simple carbs (Pasta, bread, etc)

Avoid sugars

do the special K diet, it's on the box, follow those rules like a Nazi, and you'll do it. Vary at all, and you're TOAST, take a good multi-vitamin as well, you're dieting, and losing nutrition. This worked for me

zzzzzz6
Rating
If you want to lose pure fat, you can't usually lose more than about three pounds per week. If you lose more than that, it will be muscle and water.

Candace
Rating
Eat less, exercise more. Relieve all stress, you can't be stressed out. Get enough sleep!!!!! 8 hours a day. Don't binge, as in give in to yourself and start pulling out bags of chips and cookies and indulging. Nonono, because that would get you back to Square 1. But yeah, diet and exercise. It's become a cliché, but that's only because it's true.

piggieme
Rating
i cant tell if you could lose that much in a month. but u could try dieting and exercise at the same time for everyday.
try getting on a salad and fruit diet or cereal diet for all your 3 meals everyday. then do some cardio, run or taebo.
good luck!

marymai504
Rating
eat 3 meals a day and exercise aLOT!

Peanut Butter
Loosing that much weight in such a short amount of time is not healthy. You have to loose it gradually or you risk complications with your body and will most likely gain it all back. I know from experience. Eat healthy and exercise. That is the only healthy solution. I would consult a physician.

De S
Rating
I have had great results with an all natural product called Isagenix.

This product is only available by distributor.

If you would like more information please email me at bignlild@msn.com

ajtheactress
Trying to lose 1/4 of you body weight in 30 days is very unhealthy.

The weight didn't go on overnight it isn't going to come off that way. And losing a pound a day guarentees that any weight you lose will come right back when you stop starving yourself [which will be what is required to lose that fast] along with some pound buddies!

Cut out the junk food, drink lots of water and get lots of exercise and you may be able to lose 10 lbs in 30 days that will stay off.

simply_me
Rating
exercise...exercise and more exercise

swimfastlane
It is unhealthy to lose more than 2 lbs a week. I am sorry to say that in the world of weight loss the only quick fixes are drastically unhealthy ones. Try the website below for a few ideas or try working out 3 days a week for about 30 minutes using weights and cardio at the end. As consider your diet look for a diet that is higher in protein but don't go the atkins route try Herbalife.com or simply use the website below for recipes.

achristian520
Rating
I'm not sure. It seems that that's a lot of weight to lose in such a short time period. It may not be healthy. You should consult your doctor.

Imaka
Rating
If you make a few life style changes you should be able to lose some of the weight within the time frame you have set for yourself. However when you weigh only 130 pounds, 15 to 20 pounds might not be possible in 30 days. You should be able to lose 5 to 8 pounds in that time frame for sure if you actually need to lose weight. This is a system that has worked well for me and several friends have also been successful with it.

1. Eat three nutritious meals and three snacks everyday. Cut out junk food. You probably need about 1500 to 1800 calories a day. Many people make the mistake of not eating enough when they try to lose weight and then become discouraged.

2. Drink lots of water - at least 8 big glasses as day. Lots of water is essential. Stop drinking soda and other drinks with useless calories. Eat fresh fruit instead of fruit juices - the juices are very high in calories.

3. Begin a simple weight lifting program at home or at a gym. Ordinary household items (tins of soup, for example) can actually serve as weights for beginners. Buy yourself a good weight lifting book for women. Actually the "dummies" series of books has done a rather good one.

4. Walk, walk, walk. Buy yourself a pedometer and aim for 10,000 steps a day.

5. Record everything you eat and all your exercise to make sure you have a "calorie deficit". Two of the sites I've included will help you do that. Basically buring more calories than you take in leads to weight loss. You need a deficit of 3500 calories to lose one pound.

6. If you drive, do less of it and park at the back of the parking lot instead of close to the door. Always use stairs - never the elevator or escalator.

7. A mini stepper is an easy piece to equipment to have at home and gives great results. I bought mine at a second hand store for $4. even if you use it for a minute or two several times a day it can make a big difference.

I hope these thoughts help. Good luck with it.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, March 26, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy