Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Please tell me something horrible about soda! I want to stop drinking it.?
I am addicted to Coke (the drink, not the drug, haha) and Dr. Pepper, but I'm pretty sure they aren't good for me. Try to convince me to stop....

What is the best thing to do to lose wieght.?

People keep saying i am fat what should i do?

Do u think i weigh to much?
im 13 and im 4 feet 11 and i weigh 88 pounds im to fat right? i mean my legs are big and i think im fat do u?
Additional Details
im 13 years ...

Would I loose weight doing this:?
Eating a piece of marmite and butter toast for breakfast (I have to have breakfast because of school)
Eating soup and a tinnyyyy bit of bread for lunch
skiping super, but having fruit when I...

What will happen if i eat salad and water only and workout for 5 hours a day?
will i lose 6 pounds by august 31 please i need to know thats when school starts!!!!!!...

I am fat what should i do should i stop eating or do some running or die what should i do can you help me say?

What is your most invaluable weight loss tip ever? The more individual the better!?

What is the right weight for a 15 year old 5"3 girl?

Am i fat.. thin or somewere inbetween?
im 5 ft 2 in and im 106 lbs.... wat do u think???...

Is taking speed dangerous?
im 16 years old and i want to lose some weight fast i heard taking speed helps to lose weight but what are the affects of the drug?would any1 suss that i was taking it?...

How can i stay motivated to lose weight?
the only time I can really focus on excercising is around 5;30 am, so how can i get out of bed?

im having a problem staying motivated, any ideas ?...

I'm soo fat!?
people ...this is not normal...i'm 13 five feet 1 ...and i weigh 80 pounds OMG!! I'm soo fat ..i'm not joking ! I'm going on a trip like in 2 weeks and I dont wanna be the whale ...

What is the best way to lose 30lbs in 2 months? Serious answers please!!?
I work 10-12 hour days, so workout time is limited... and the starvation diet isn't realistic, so any serious suggestions would be great!!...

How come Chinese people are usually slim when their food is so fattening?

Why does ear wax taste so horrid?

Is 95 lbs too skinny?!?
Is 95 lbs for a 19 yr old girl too skinny regardless of size frame?
Additional Details
by the way, im 5'7"...

Am I fat? Please tell me the truth?
I just need to know becuase my friends call me skinny but all of my siblings and cousins call me fat I am 13 5'5'' and 69 lbs I don't think I am fat but it's just all of the ...

Is 27 too old to start a personal or gym instructor course!?
I sort of started a course last year and then stopped due too lack or funds! Do u think 27 is too old to become a fitness instructor or perosnal trainer? ...

What is the right weight for age 15?

Additional Details
my height is 5'1 and my weight is 101 and i am 15. i have a small frame. is that a good weight for my height?...

crazy little thing called love
Do i need to loose weight?
Ok so here's a picture of me:

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u314/shybyrd/1.jpg

i think i should loose 6-11lbs. what do you think?

CoolDude
Rating
no

Seed of giggles
no way!!!

Lena B
Rating
No way you are so slim!!! girl u should be a model!

vospire s
Hard to tell from that pic, but i'd say you look to be a healthy weight.

Trizzent
Rating
nope
not at all

Brandon R
Rating
lol, Lose weight? Are you serious? NO

If anything at all you could focus on lifting a few weights to tone your body, thats the only thing that you should be doing!

Eat a little more!

thatgirl
Rating
nah you are good

wileao
Rating
Not, you already is a pretty girl

Shaker
Rating
Sure. Just do it safe with diet and exercise.

Sparkly Cupcake :-)
Rating
No you are fine the way you are! don't freak out about your weight; you don't have to be super-model-anorexic- skinny. who cares about being skinny. i mean, come on, if your over weight, it builds your confidence. and if people don't like the way you look, they can just get over themselves and there probably fat and ugly or deathly skinny. plus you are super skinny now! you are pretty and skinny the way you are i don't know who told you that you aren't. don't be like everybody else and try to lose so much weight that u go overboard. be happy and confident! and i can't say good luck because everybody else does but good luck anyway! no one can make dis choice for you but you don't need to lose weight. the main thing is to be healthy, not skinny. run a lot, and be in shape. in fact you look like your in shape now so i don't know why you think your fat. be proud of who you are and enjoy being you! GOOD LUCK!
~Traci

Titan X
no, don't look any weight. You look fine. There is nothing wrong with being average. Spare yourself the trouble. You are obviously self-conscious since you took the photo from the side. Be proud

gunslingerxb
Rating
No. I think you look fine.

birthdaygirl5
Rating
NO way! You are just fine! Don't worry about it. You look very healthy and you dont want to loose that.

devourment289
I think you look fine.

tucutie
Rating
Hun. Are you serious? You might disappear. Here are a few questions to help you. What is your height and weight? This will help determine your BMI. Which is basically how much you should weigh based on ht, wt, and age. Go to the site below. It will show you about where you should be. Don't get too hung up on the numbers. If you are a 2 - 5 pounds over that is nothing to be alarmed about. 15 pounds or more over is cause for alarm good luck with this.

?
No, I don’t think so, you look deafening fine. I mean, you know.

wesley l
Rating
no you look fine just playing

idance!
NO!! You're perfect at this weight! Just stay that way..

meme
no

Dulce N
Rating
nop>>>i think its good weight

?
Rating
You look fine.
Excersise is good for everyone though.
im not saying you need to loose weight.
im just saying everyone needs to get excersise to stay healthy.

a
noooooooooo honey..you're adorable and perfect the way you are, don't change!Please!

Alice T.
naww

Sherina
Nope, you look like you have normal weight =)

if you're still unsure just ask your doctor, but i really think you are just fine the way you are.

missy
Rating
No, you look completely great. In fact... can we switch bodies? hahaha, im trying to lose weight myself. Not having much luck. hahaha.

voiceofunreezin1
A good 5 pounds would be good. Good luck.

Mrs. Alex Turner :]
Rating
no you seem fine..dont worry about that kind of stuff unless your doctor tells you that you need to.

Junipero Suribachi
Rating
no, but you need to learn more English . . .

Sk8terMov
Rating
Wow..... NO you should not. You should eat more.

myownsecretarydotcom
Rating
No your fine and slender...just do your hair up or some cute style or even highlights to bring out your features but your a perfect size..dont go by the bs on tv

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, March 25, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy