Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think it's weird if someone walks on the treamill with their eyes closed?
Because I do, and I feel so silly.
:)...

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

Brandon S
Im 12 years old, 123 pounds, 5' 1", And FAT!!! what should i do?
IDK Im fat

gmacwilliams
lose some weight fatso

Stefan
Rating
Get some comfort food like brownies, ice cream, cake, or a nice pizza. It's what your parents have conditioned you for.

thegangstaman2007
starve ursself... you know that food could be used to feed poor ppl instead of some fat@$$ who is scared of the treadmill

Joker
Rating
Get off the computer go outside and do something. I was a fat kid too, it's not too late. Stop eating all the crap and play some sports.

Armchair_Ninja
Eat less and become more active. It'll take about a month but you should notice a difference. Starvation and carb diets do not work because the second you stop them the weight would come back.

In short, eat less, do more.

(^^)v
AN

danceprincess
Maybe you should make a exercising schedule and go on a fruit vegetable diet.

Kishimojun
Rating
Exercise more, drastically reduce sugars in your diet (which includes high fructose corn syrups among others--read labels), and decrease starches (breads, pastas, etc.). Good luck.

tuff luv
actually your ok for a 12 yr old you are still growing fast. you don't need to diet just eat a little more healthy and exercise regularly.
read tips on some great workouts to keep in shape and healthier eating on this site

moodyjamzboy
Rating
all you need to do is find a sport and have fun

ape
Rating
stop eating so much dr ta dr

DuneFL
The VERY best thing to do would be get moving!! You are not FAT, but you can always exercise to make sure you are HEALTHY. Rollerblade, ride your bike, jog some.......can you join sports at school or swim at the Y? Just do something really fun and active every day.........don't think of it as exercise, just get busy. Skip candy, chips, regular soda, fries, pizza every day. Eat a little junk now and then, but make sure that's not what you are chowing on each day in the cafeteria or after school. Make sure you are having fruit and lots of water. You still have a TON of growing to do, so just eating healthy foods and getting active will help you end up with a good weight/frame.

Joann
eat less, or eat less fatten foods, if u crave a burger, instead eat some cereal or oranges it helps!!

tire chick
get off the computer & exercise !!!!

Brandy
Rating
Well you are not fat if you were 600 pounds at that age then you would be fat you are just thick there is a big difference! Trust Me!!!

NakasEvilTwin
Relax, this is fixable. Get your mom or dad to make sure only good foods are available to you. Make them part of your nutritional team do not do this alone. Watch what you eat and add low impact floor exercises to your daily routine, ride your bike and take long walks. Ask mom to go with you. Remember make this a joint effort with your parents, they could be your best cheerleaders.

blnbyrose
Rating
Girl or boy? Do sit ups, jog in the evenings or go on walks. A kid your age should be out running around. Stay away from soda pop and junk food.

im to sexy for my spleen!
Your not fat and your 12 give your body time to hit puberty! relax its ok!

aerobicinstructor22
First of all you are not fat. Don't do anything unhealthy. Eat 6 small healthy meals a day, get 30 minutes of cardio (walking, jogging, aerobics videos, etc) 4-6 days a week, 30 minutes of weight training (lunges, push-ups, squats, crunches, also videos for this) 2-3 days a week, drink plenty of water, take vitamins, get plenty of rest at night, no carbs past 4:00 pm, and try not to eat after 7:00 pm. It is that simple. Its not a diet, it is having a healthy lifestyle.

Diggity
get on the treadmill and start walking. Walking makes you use your largest muscles and therefore gets you burning fat quicker. Reducing your food proportions, not necessarily what you eat, is also another conscious way to loose weight.

cardsfan420
Rating
123lbs is not fat, not at all. when you get a little older you will grow into your body. that is just a crazy age. the best thing to do now is not to worry about your weight, and gain some confidence, that go so far.... trust me!

Lee Ann
Nothing. Check with your doctor to be sure, but you're probably just about to hit a growth spurt.

My son was "overweight" at 5'0" 130 lbs... he's 12. Then over the summer he had a growth spurt and is now 5'5" and 125.

If he had cut down and not eaten when he was hungry he could have potentially stunted his growth. You're at the age where your body's getting ready to grow... it stores mass so that it can grow without pain.

Google "growth spurt" and you'll see what I mean.

--Lee Ann

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy