Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why is soda bad for your body?
not diet soda... just regular. i heard one time that it damages your brain cells. is this true? and what are the other effects of drinking to much?...

I need to lose 40 pounds in 3 months ?
what a fast way before basic training?
Additional Details
its to go into the army please help ...

Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday?
Is it healthy if I ate Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich everyday for breakfast AND lunch (with a cup of milk)? It's quick, easy, cheap, and good.

I use Smucker's Goober S...

I want to lose about 5 to9 pounds and I am considering fasting. Is that safe?
I am not overweight but I am dangerously close for my height. I want to stay healthy....

Some fun facts about breakfast tht i can say in a presentation?
I have to motivate people to eat ...

I am 5'5'' and i weigh 102 pounds is that over weight?

I need to lose weight fast!! Can someone tell me something that works?
I need help and advice how to lose about 15 to 20 pounds in 30 days and i am 130lb. ...

Can anorexia effect my body?
i dont want to hurt my body, but i think this might be a last resort. i know this might make me unhealthy but it is the only way i can think of to lose weight. HELP!...

When on a serious diet, what are the best liquids to drink everyday? And which vitamins?

How can i lose some weight fast?
I have a big dance coming up, and i want to look nice. So i need to lose some weight, ive changed my diet and started working out more but nothing has happened. Any suggestions?...

Is lemonade Healthy Or Not?

Is a womens size 12 fat?
i have just asked this girl out not long ago..and all she keeps saying is shes fat.she a size 12 and would like to be a 10..but i keep telling her she not fat...

so could you please tell ...

How to loose weight without exercise and dieting?

Should I do situps?
I am fat. I am 30 pounds overweight and most of my fat is on my belly. If I do situps will it just make my fat pop out more. I just started going to the gym 3 days ago and I have been doing the step ...

How do I get motivated to go running?
Last year I ran or walk every day, and really enjoyed it. For 2 months now I haven't done anything....

My friend is huge, i call her cake, and fatty is this wrong ???

Will slim fast be effective if you just drink 1 can a week?
and exercise
by running 45 mins 5 times a week?...

They say to eat every two hrs .....is that a good thing to try?

Should I starve myself since I'm so fat & greedy?
I haven't eaten all day, & I'm 5'2" & almost 300 lbs. Every time I eat, people call me greedy. & even when I eat alone, I feel guilty after eating, like I done ...

How can i lose weight in my thighs?
ok, today george and damien were teasing me about my disproportionate thighs. how do i tone them?...

Tiffany H
I am 5'7" and 98 lbs..... I feel fat in the mirror but then I see pics & I think I am skinny..do I have an ED?
I will feel normal sized or slightly big in the mirror.....but then I will see pictures of myself and think I am skinny.....does this mean I have an ED?

zul
Rating
I think you're very skinny for your height! You should talk to a psych! Sorry if it sounds cruel but is true!

Emma
Rating
No..its just means that you have a distorted view of yourself, unless you dont eat or you throw up after you eat

Lucy J
Rating
skinny

Alaskan Beauty
It's very possible. I would contact a clinic or a counselor soon. I am 5 ft 3 & 110. I wish I was 98.

mz. dame
Rating
yes u do hun!! u need to see some one about ur disorder imediately because its young adults thats dieing from dat now n im sure u dont want to be missed n dat way. so do ur self a favor n get help!!!

Matthew A
This happens when i look at myself from a distance. From up close it looks like i weigh more than when i can see myself in perspective. It may be the same for you.

zeb6219
Wow! Do you think you have an eating disorder? Since you asked, I believe you are in a physical condition that will most certainly become the reason for your early demise.

ruthinia
Rating
jojo's response is what I was thinking of saying.

ROADRUNNER
Rating
You obviously have a eating disorder to think this way. You have got to be totally undernourished and should see a professional who can guide you back to health. Good luck.

Dee S
You are really thin for your height.You really need to go to a docter ' to get help with your low weight,Being this thin is not good for your body i believe ; so please get to doctor soon 'as possible.Lots of luck to you.!!!

dreamdress2
AT the height you are, you should weigh more like 135...I would say you have an eating disorder....get help!

tim2honorgod
You're a tiny lil thing. You might want to tone up a little and keep some protien in your body . . other than that you sound like you have a great body.

Dr. Rockso!!
Rating
98lbs!?! holy **** you are far from fat!

jojo
I would say that you are underweight now. You should talk to a doctor or someone that can help. I dont know if it is an ED, do you binge or purge or not eat?

Brandy N
Rating
Honey you are far from fat. It kinda sounds like you may need some professional help though. Look up your BMI (body mass index) and it will tell you the average weight you should be at for your height. Good luck.

brandonweiser008
Rating
im not a doctor but i think you do have one. depends on how much you eat? if its lil to nothing then yes you do. and you need to get help now because 5'7 98 lbs is NOT fat! i have a friend who is 5'7 and she is atleast 130!

beatle1909
You have one foot in the grave already. Eat something!

MiMi ♥
Rating
I am 5'8" and I weigh around 130...you need to eat woman! Being to skinny is GROSS. It depends on your age and how much you eat. Some people have a high metob. I did up until I had my first child at 22 years of age. But you def sound WAY to skinny.

bellesnail
Rating
No, it means you are a girl.

.:Blair:.
Rating
5"7' and 98 lbs??? You are very underweight, to the point where it could jepordize your health. You should talk it over with your doctor.

greg w
Rating
You could have an eating disorder, but it doesn't necessarily follow.

I would say that you're skinny at that weight, but shape can have a lot to do with perception.

It could be that when you look in the mirror you don't see a shape that looks skinny.

They did some crazy studies that centered around the "Barbie" shape. Barbies have the same basic hourglass shape and those measurements are supposedly the most pleasing.

It could be that you need to add some weight so you have more hips so that it looks more hourglass. Even better are exercises that develop muscles that would fill out that shape into the one that naturally looks skinny even when it's actually a bit wider in places than you are now.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy